April 26, 2024, 09:22:04 am

Author Topic: Application - Jokah  (Read 5892 times)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Jokah
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2015, 11:21:21 pm »

It's like about 6/7 months ago. I was just some nub scared to mention his age :/ .
It would be great if you guys state my mistakes and I can improve them. My main purpose to apply wasn't only trying my luck, but checking which level am I now and how much more I can improve. I will keep applying again(only VU :) )
Thanks for the votes!

Flash you said It's like about said 6/7 months ago as i can see in the picture its approximately 2 months ago not 6/7 months ago.
Yes you have point there but 1 month ago he got deny in VU too.

please stop trolling your age or we'll find you as baby.  ::)
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

4KUM45

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2015, 11:36:13 pm »

It's like about 6/7 months ago. I was just some nub scared to mention his age :/ .
It would be great if you guys state my mistakes and I can improve them. My main purpose to apply wasn't only trying my luck, but checking which level am I now and how much more I can improve. I will keep applying again(only VU :) )
Thanks for the votes!

Flash you said It's like about said 6/7 months ago as i can see in the picture its approximately 2 months ago not 6/7 months ago.
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 9 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2015, 02:11:26 am »
*I have nothing to say, just increasing my posts*

Please respect the guidelines of this forum, and do not post things like this here. If it happens again you will be banned from posting.

Regarding Flash, I vote trainee.
Agree Agree x 4 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

razor

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2015, 12:26:28 pm »
Sorry but no.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2015, 12:36:32 pm »
I want solid reasons, so I can improve them for the next time. It's a request..

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2015, 11:30:06 pm »
Members which are voting no, please specify a valid reason.

Anarki

• Crazy Man
  • True Street Kings
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2015, 01:29:15 am »
There's a lot of drama following you and if you don't solve that you'll be in problems. You could be friendly, a great guy, etc. But you need to fix these kind of problems that you had in the past. You should apply later, i feel you still not ready to join this clan.
Agree Agree x 3 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Bart

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2015, 01:38:02 am »
You helped me one time on XE (2 v 2 on the ladder loc), you are friendly, great and skilfull player, but this time I agree with Anarki.

There's a lot of drama following you and if you don't solve that you'll be in problems. You could be friendly, a great guy, etc. But you need to fix these kind of problems that you had in the past. You should apply later, i feel you still not ready to join this clan.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2015, 03:42:22 am »

Could you elaborate exactly what kind of drama you're talking about?

As far as I can see, Flash lied about his age, and got confused with his brother - neither of these things are particularly grave.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2015, 04:35:06 am »

Could you elaborate exactly what kind of drama you're talking about?

As far as I can see, Flash lied about his age, and got confused with his brother - neither of these things are particularly grave.
Check out link i posted in previous repiles it's same person story etc. http://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/reapplying-after-10-months-d/

i don't have anything against you @flash you're good guy, but your story puts me in a path where i don't know what to say. and someone gave me this..
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 05:18:50 am by WiLsOn »
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2015, 07:17:28 am »
That can't be meh, that language isn't mine, since when did I say the word pig?
That's fake, he somehow copied my style by saying the mate, but "pig" that's fake.

That friends of yours is giving meh a hard time since 2 months, I really want to know his nick.

If you guys think I am lying, just take a notice on the pics, why isn't  it as a full pic? Why is the picture snipped? 
It is possible that dude came in another server with my nick and started saying all this stuff.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 07:24:20 am by Flash »
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2015, 07:27:01 am »
Check out link i posted in previous repiles it's same person story etc. http://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/reapplying-after-10-months-d/

i don't have anything against you @flash you're good guy, but your story puts me in a path where i don't know what to say. and someone gave me this..

First point out, can 2 people operate the same PC? or can a neighbor stay in my house and play VCMP 24/7. Logic mate.

And to that someone, he failed to copy meh, to that sentence "DK pig clan" what makes that guy think my English is so bad? He tried to copy meh but he failed. I know that he went to some other server and wrote that, but what makes you think my English is soooo bad? Epic fail my friend, "DK pig clan" is R.I.P English, and one more thing my English isn't so bad. That clearly states that he gave WilsOn fake stuff against meh.

One more thing to add, these pics are from VCMP 0.3z but these days I am only playing 0.4.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 12:00:31 pm by Flash »
Disagree Disagree x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2015, 12:48:05 pm »
Actually you made a good point there, i should chit-chat with him right now.

i don't know how but you're good in lying i guess.  :P

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=33vl0uf&s=8#.VTeiVPBXm1s

http://i61.tinypic.com/2149x60.jpg

http://i57.tinypic.com/2rr9tfr.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/v823nn.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/2dw0lk.jpg

http://i62.tinypic.com/33vl0uf.jpg 

Server Name: RGD Revolution Gaming Deathmatch server 0.3

Date: Wednesday, ‎March ‎25, ‎2015, ‏‎8:00:02 PM (this is the date when the image was taken)

Owner of server: =DS=Steam, forum of server rgd-vcmp.ml

in case if you say you're not him then see this http://rgd-vcmp.ml/index.php?topic=21.0  - date when applied: March 31, 2015, 08:34:44 AM
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 01:34:58 pm by WiLsOn »
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)