April 20, 2024, 07:27:20 am

Author Topic: Application - Jokah  (Read 5888 times)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
Application - Jokah
« on: April 20, 2015, 01:58:15 pm »
Which game are you applying for, VC:MP, SA:MP, LU or all?: VCMP and SAMP

Nick: Jokah

Previous Nicks: Yeah, Ralph, Carnage, and Flash.

Timezone/Country: Bahrain

Do you speak English? Yeah

Time you have played vcmp/samp: 1 year at VCMP and 2 years in SAMP.

Previous clans: UF - Had some problems with the members. aZ- CLOSED!

Do you use mIRC: Yeah

Why you want to join VU: It has friendly and helpful players, due to that it makes it a well reputated clan. And by seeing their attitude ingame , I felt that joining you guys would be awesome. There are training sessions here which can improve meh, and this clan has members who I can teamup/hangout with.

Favourite weapon: Stubby. M4, and M60.

Which VUs do you know: Razor, Laura, Sk, Riders, Veteran, GangstaRas, Bart, Gohan, Anarki, WilsOn, Fercho, Pleyo, and Ferrari32.

Would you be interested in competing in clan wars?: Yeah

« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 04:52:11 am by WiLsOn »
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Jokah
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 02:58:43 pm »
Was not it too early to apply again.
Anyways Good Luck.

Oops, I thought the last time I applied was in 20th March, I had to wait 4 days more. But I don't think that it really matters.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

hotdogcat

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • The Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2015, 03:05:56 pm »
No.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Credits to Bart.

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2015, 03:40:10 pm »
Was not it too early to apply again.
Anyways Good Luck.

Oops, I thought the last time I applied was in 20th March, I had to wait 4 days more. But I don't think that it really matters.
The period of time is around 2 or 3 weeks, if you feeling ready, you can apply.
In your last app, I saw you more interested to join here. Now, I don't see interest.
When you has been denied, it's obviously... you need improve yourself or something, show me more, about you in your app, I don't see now.

Why you want to join VU: It has friendly and helpful players, due to that it makes it a well reputated clan. And by seeing their attitude ingame , I felt that joining you guys would be awesome.
You said only good points about VU. What about you? Why you want to join?
No for now.
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2015, 03:49:34 pm »
If I had no interest, I wouldn't apply here, and about my opinion I will write it in details then.

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2015, 03:57:08 pm »
Well. If you have interest, can you reply my question?

First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2015, 03:58:49 pm »

Why you want to join VU: It has friendly and helpful players, due to that it makes it a well reputated clan. And by seeing their attitude ingame , I felt that joining you guys would be awesome. There are training sessions here which can improve meh, and this clan has members who I can teamup/hangout with.

Here you go..

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2015, 04:20:50 pm »
Thanks  :) Copy & Paste
Try to not be arrogant pls, be patient.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2015, 06:05:44 pm »
http://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/reapplying-after-10-months-d/

I mentioned him in my last app. If you want proof like a duel, or you wanna see us ingame notify meh here. We have different PCs, he has a laptop and I have a PC so we're not the same guy.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2015, 06:33:22 pm »
I don't know i am not active in game and i am sick of having brothers/cousins in clan makes so much confusion.

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2015, 06:52:41 pm »
I don't know i am not active in game and i am sick of having brothers/cousins in clan makes so much confusion.

There is not only meh in the whole VCMP, there are others too. MK asked for our real life pics, holding a board saying that He is Chocolate and I am Jokah, it's stupid and lame at the same time, Choco refused and they denied his app. WilsOn ask the active players to monitor us, if you're still confused.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2015, 06:57:33 pm »

There is not only meh in the whole VCMP, there are others too. MK asked for our real life pics, holding a board saying that He is Chocolate and I am Jokah, it stupid and lame at the same time, Choco refused and they denied his app. WilsOn ask the active players to monitor us, if you're still confused.
Of course i will, i am being Sherlock holmes right now, just give me time.

MK ain't wrong they just did what they thought is right for their clan.

Would you mind explaining what kind of a game are you playing with your age? here 15, there 19? SAY WHAT?

P.S thanks to a friend of mine sharing this pic.
Agree Agree x 3 Disagree Disagree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2015, 07:32:10 pm »
Hi once again, I cleared this matter about a month ago..
It's like about 6/7 months ago. I was just some nub scared to mention his age :/ .
It would be great if you guys state my mistakes and I can improve them. My main purpose to apply wasn't only trying my luck, but checking which level am I now and how much more I can improve. I will keep applying again(only VU :) )
Thanks for the votes!

PS: And to that friend say hi to him..

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2015, 10:22:41 pm »
At first I thought immediately that I did not want this guy within the clan. But after a while, we began to spend time playing, talking, and I got a chance to know him more closely. He is a friendly, outgoing guy and has a lot of difference with other Eastern players.

I know that having a brother in-game is a little dangerous and complicated plus it gives much distrust by the event that private information could be stolen, among others. If chocolate and you are the same person, it is better to be honest and tell, no one will judge you. However, I do not think it creates a lot of difference or influence with my vote because past is past, and what matters is the present and you have improved significantly, but sincerity matters in a lot. Sorry if I disagree with my clanmates, but this is my opinion.

Now, strictly and very seriously on the subject, I strongly recommend to restrict access to this forum to your brother (in case you become accepted, ofc) In case of information leaked, we will see the need to kick you immediately and revoke your access to private areas without any doubt.

Surely there are a lot of changes that shall be done yet, but I'm sure he's enough capable to make them over the time.
Trainee.
Agree Agree x 3 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)