April 28, 2024, 12:19:41 am

Author Topic: Application - HeadCross  (Read 3578 times)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - HeadCross
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2012, 07:06:57 pm »
No offense, but to me, it seems that you just came outta nowhere. Try making a name for yourself, so you're recognizable in the community.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

HeadCross

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2012, 07:35:29 pm »
No offense, but to me, it seems that you just came outta nowhere. Try making a name for yourself, so you're recognizable in the community.
No. i just want to stay keep in touch with any respectable clan as VU is already in the list of them, and being a clanless is boring and unplayable for me specially.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2012, 08:11:38 pm »
willing to give him a chance.

mDz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2012, 01:19:37 pm »

Darius

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2012, 07:50:14 pm »
No

Inferno

• Crazy Man
  • Frontline-battles! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2012, 02:38:52 pm »
This guy doesn't sound mature enough to me,by seeing his few posts.Though every member improves while being in VU.But i think ill give out a negative vote.

HeadCross

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2012, 04:38:28 pm »
Sorry bro, but it was just my opinion on that post. cause i play with viruses LOL. and you don't know me  :-\

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2012, 08:39:33 am »
Look man, you don't leave your history behind, you face it, and prove you're better than you were.
Sorry, I don't like people who run away from issues, I'm voting no.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2012, 10:46:58 am »
You need to get to know us a bit better, it seems no one here really knows you and from how you've been on the forum so far, you don't seem like the kinda guy we could gamble on. For that reason I'm gonna deny this application, please feel free to apply again when you think you're ready.

Writer of excessively long posts