April 27, 2024, 10:09:47 pm

Author Topic: Application - HarD  (Read 3105 times)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
Re: Application - HarD
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2012, 10:52:15 am »

give me the opportunity Plz!

To get into this clan you should not beg for an opportunity/chance.

Get to know us better and Improve your self a bit to make these votes from No to any other thing..

For now, No.  :thumbsdown:
precisely the same as you said to DU No.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Darius

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2012, 12:41:34 pm »
No
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2012, 01:49:25 pm »

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

Sfitz

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2012, 02:43:57 am »
no

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2012, 07:47:06 pm »
I want to be accepted into this clan I like   

give me the opportunity Plz!

This ain't a clan like DU to beg for getting accepted (ye.... thx for DU's forum link, Metalord).

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2012, 10:13:16 pm »
i think your trieng to evade in XE european ding even know if you were banned but the name is the same as your name here

if you were this then i am sure to stay with my No.

All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2012, 10:31:07 pm »
Brian, there's a very important thing you need to learn in life (especially in real life, but so in the online community)- never blame one for something you're not sure he has done. It's the ugliest thing you could do.
I know you probably had good intentions, but it looks more like a useless drama starter.
I checked the ip, its completely different from HarD's. And how unique is the nickname "american"? :D

Punk, as much as I'd like VU to have more potential trainees, I'm afraid I know awfully little about you and so do you about VU. I could deal with your English problem (with the 6th time you've filled the application 'correctly'), but the effort from your side is also very small. App made in 3 minutes, looks more like a guy desperately looking for any tag.

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2012, 04:48:03 pm »
if it was him i would stay with my No but i still stay with my no as i still dont know you very well

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2012, 10:48:48 am »
You'll need to make a bit more effort with us or make a more substantial application before we can accept you. Please feel free to apply again when you think you're ready. Denied.

Writer of excessively long posts