login
April 28, 2024, 12:39:30 pm

Author Topic: Application - Jassu  (Read 1030 times)

Jassu

• View Profile
Application - Jassu
« on: July 16, 2021, 11:43:50 pm »
Nick: Jassu

Timezone/Country: India(GMT+5:30)

Previous Nicks: no previous nick

Additional Comments: Hi VU family. I am Jassu(obivously xD), and i started playing VCMP in Nov 2020. I played it before too, but i cheated a lot, with hacks, glitches etc. But now I am a fair and clean player. I have gained trust of many admins. I am not too good in DeathMatching, but practice makes a man perfect. And also, I am moderator in 2 servers. So, I appeal that please consider paying attention to my application
Have a nice day.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 01:12:10 am by Charley »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Jassu
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2021, 01:27:48 am »
Your application were denied 8 days ago and now applying again and there are nothing improved with you
You act childish too much and you are not ready for this position yet, you also don't except me to vote for you after this https://vccnr.viceworld.org/topic/5589-player-report-jassu-server-rule-0/ right? Strong No
« Last Edit: July 17, 2021, 01:29:49 am by Major »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

BanJack

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Resist.. Your hands are the hurricane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2021, 01:49:26 am »
Nope

Jassu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2021, 05:56:30 am »

Jassu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2021, 05:57:20 am »
Your application were denied 8 days ago and now applying again and there are nothing improved with you
You act childish too much and you are not ready for this position yet, you also don't except me to vote for you after this https://vccnr.viceworld.org/topic/5589-player-report-jassu-server-rule-0/ right? Strong No
actually you know what, I wasnt doing childish behaviour with you. I always tried to be friendly with you, on discord too. But idk why you started hating me. I had said you many times on discord, but you dont wanted to make me friend at all. your vote matters a lot for me. but its your choice to vote me positive or negative. all i wanna say is scroll up our discord chat and try to understand my messages (if you are free enough).
Thanks

Jassu

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2021, 05:58:12 am »
Nope
well, i dont know you, but please consider giving m e a chance. you won't regret it.
Thanks

LegendStar

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2021, 06:52:04 am »
At least take a break for about 2 months. and in 2 months you could've concerned with half of their members. and then there were chances for you to be a part of this clan it's just an suggestion.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Master_Chief

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2021, 07:08:24 am »
Nope
well, i dont know you, but please consider giving m e a chance. you won't regret it.
Thanks

ah well I will agree this about major.

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2021, 08:31:39 am »
Which servers do you play often apart from VCCNR?
Which VU members do you know?
Why do you want to join VU?

BanJack

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Resist.. Your hands are the hurricane
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2021, 11:53:10 am »
Nope
Thanks
I'll consider giving you a chance when you consider respecting my teammate.

Akolyt

• Vivere est Vincere
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2021, 02:32:24 pm »
Jassu do you even play any DM servers?

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2021, 07:49:49 pm »
no

Scalla

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • Peaceful thoughts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2021, 06:10:36 am »
You turn on your friends too fast, apart from that your behavior lately was not alright at all, therefore I'm voting no.
Useful Useful x 1 (list)

VipeX

• Likes to post
  • Madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2021, 12:29:22 pm »
Good Luck
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Jassu

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2021, 06:53:06 am »
Which servers do you play often apart from VCCNR?
Which VU members do you know?
Why do you want to join VU?
hi. I play many DM servers(althought i'm noob at it, but still). Like as GBoyz, Littlewhiteys, Prime deathmatch, Kill the Vito, Vice City Deathmatch etc. I know many VU members suck as Xmair, Ulker, Royo(or Roystang), Nyon, Rajput, and many more.
I want to Join VU because its like a family. all members are friendly and mature. and, I also want to learn something from them, because its my favourite clan. hope so you get the answer
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 14 Winner Winner x 1 (list)