login
May 03, 2024, 10:34:57 am

Author Topic: leaving the clan  (Read 9669 times)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: leaving the clan
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2012, 11:50:46 am »
Bishop, what in god's name do you know about anything to do with VC:MP? You can leave this forum, you ain't welcome here.

Hazz, on the contrary, cheating in this context means removing walls when shooting; that's pretty much black and white cheating.

It wasn't against the rules, so I'm not trying to take your victory from you. Not once have I said that VU won. All I'm saying is that yours is an empty, shallow victory that served nothing more than to cause anger and resentment within this community.

We played you in the hope that we could beat you by playing the game fairly, good vs evil if you like. At the end of the day though, if you've trained to win a sword fight and your opponent pulls out a gun there's not much of a chance you can win.

Anyway, I think we should stop debating this here, after all it's jUan's leaving topic. If he wants us to continue debating then fine, so be it. But otherwise, if you wish to discuss this further then we can do it somewhere else.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

Shadow

« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2012, 11:52:08 am »

It became funny, srsly, also, what Charley did say was true IMO. I was not there, but I saw ULK sniping through walls and being barricaded in the PrintWorks. Nothing else I saw due to my lag and server-pass change.
Cannot rate own posts

biohazard

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2012, 12:12:39 pm »
I agree that there's no point in continuing to debate this since we're not actually arguing anything except semantics. And that doesn't really go anywhere. I understand your point, but I'm not going to agree to being called a cheater. That's that. My definition of the word is different from yours.

Neither will I stand by when your people go around calling us cheaters/gay/retards. But yeah as you said, defeat causes resentment so I can understand it. . (For the dull of mind, Foxtrot's resentment derives from his numerous defeats in any endeavor to ULK)

We played you in the hope that we could beat you by playing the game fairly, good vs evil if you like. At the end of the day though, if you've trained to win a sword fight and your opponent pulls out a gun there's not much of a chance you can win.

That's a good analogy to end it on. You knew it was going to be a gunfight yet you stood by your morals and only brought a sword. You can feel proud but at the end of the day the big evil ULK will always win that fight :)

You're named the underdogs, and considering the community you've more or less always been one. You should take pride in it. Going around and childishly insulting other clans out of rage over a defeat is petty and doesn't become you.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 12:17:38 pm by biohazard »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

buda

« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2012, 12:22:35 pm »
you can continue all you want lol, i have no problems and as for akiharu's post it kinda surprised me a lot at a start but after talking with him on irc he sounded sincere just that, its not that i had any kind of hate towards him, its only that we never had a close relationship, which doesnt mean i have to dislike him, thats clear plus i have to say i appreciate his post after all.

its not that ulk is making me leave vcmp, lol nah never my goal in this game was always to be become the best player, being finalist in VCCT, doing a good work in the last ladder/vcdc seasons ( sorry for reminding it again, but tdh boss clearly cheated and nobody did anything i think i could have won that vcdc if i passed to semifinals instead, but thats another story) even in VW isnt enough for me, i gotta win, doing a good work/effort isnt enough for me, im like this in every aspect of my life too, thats why i get so mad when real madrid loses cos getting into the final isnt enough you have to win it and to be honest vcmp is starting to look boring for the first time to me

so the moment i win this vcdc season ( if i ever win) id feel completed with this game, its not that i will leave vcmp completely but ill take a break from it and probably i  wont play as much as ive been playing these last months,
and as for what im leaving the clan, yeah guys i joined you to satisfy my personal challenges just because i couldnt do it (VCCT) alone and dz or mk werent strong enough at that moment, its a known fact please dont feel offended, it could look like if i used you, but not at all, im like that i like to win, its more i need to win like i said im like that in every aspect , this doesnt mean i didnt enjoy a lot with you but i feel ive done my work in this clan, i wasnt comfortable either in these weeks, indeed im not a loyal player when it comes to staying in a clan for a long time, my record is set at 10 months in DU. soem of you have been in the same clan for years, that shows it perfectly.

its in every sport, players of each team want to win, then if they see they cant do it in the team they are currently in, they try to sign up for another one to get wins etc, somewhat like that happens to me, ive played in 12 different football teams since i was 11, and yeah i won tournaments and that, but this is another example

but one thing i always do no matter where i am, i work my ass off and try my best in every team i play for, im 100% sure you can reproach me many things, but you can do it with that fact, cos you all know i did my best while defending the VU tag ingame

but in case any of you care, im not 100% leaving vcmp, ill be much more inactive than im now but nothing else, lol im not like javi who totally left this community cos his rl friend blackmailed him xd

all i want now is to win vcdc1v1 dont care that much about the 2v2 division cos at least for me VCDC1v1 is what really counts, at the moment im qualified for the next stage which is a good feeling, but i will working my ass off to get into the final and win it, being 2nd is not enough, and sorry to say this but i dont need a clan to do it
Cannot rate own posts

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2012, 01:16:55 pm »
You knew it was going to be a gunfight yet you stood by your morals and only brought a sword. You can feel proud but at the end of the day the big evil ULK will always win that fight

I'm not usually one to get involved in interclan drama, but I feel this is a perfect reflection of what's already been stated by most of the VUs here: ULK only plays to win, no matter what dirty tactics are used. The fact of the matter is that without integrity, you can't expect to gain much respect, whether it be from us or anyone else in the community, which is probably also reflected in some of the shit I've been hearing about XE's management. If you're fine with that, so be it.

As for juan leaving, I can't say I approve; however, I wish you luck in whatever you end up doing, VC:MP or otherwise. Hopefully you'll be able to join us again sometime.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 01:20:47 pm by stormeus »

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2012, 01:26:51 pm »
it was chosen by Morphine (oh look, a ULK) that it would be allowed.

Oh man, the irony is really getting to me Charley, really.

Now, continuing this debate is probably the worst choice I've made so far (in a leaving thread, at that) but since my name has been mentioned frequently in the past few pages, I guess I'll speak out a bit too.

Charley, I have asked for your permission to host the VCCT about 3 months before I applied to ULK. What does this tell us.. or at least me? That the rules that jUan and I had written then were in no way made with the intention to give neither ULK nor VU any kind of possible advantage in the tournament. I think it is only because of Zegro's quick thinking that we all are arguing here. Yes, he did use a lame tactic but he thought of it before anyone else. Even I forgot about that damn glitch before it was used by us against MK, no one really expected it and neither did anyone want to expect it.

I'm very surprised that you all are suddenly blaming ULK on a baseless principle because I clearly remember that I had offered numerous times for this glitch to be banned for future matches. Yet, you all decided to enable Braveheart mode and deny my offer like the bosses you are here. I cannot really blame ULK for using this glitch anymore but rather the people who moaned and yet rejected the offer I so kindly had offered, even as
Quote from: Charley
a ULK!

What I'm trying to emphasize on with what I'm writing at the moment is that this can't really be blamed on entire gangs, rather just a few people who didn't think properly through everything that they were being told and everything that they wrote themselves (like myself, after all!). I have nothing else to write.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2012, 01:50:44 pm »
I had offered numerous times for this glitch to be banned for future matches. Yet, you all decided to enable Braveheart mode and deny my offer like the bosses you are here...

I cannot really blame ULK for using this glitch anymore but rather the people who moaned and yet rejected the offer I so kindly had offered

Hmm, see that's not how I remember it:

About disallowing it for the finals, no. I'm a bit sick of my last-minute edits since I've done them too much already.

Charley, I have asked for your permission to host the VCCT about 3 months before I applied to ULK. What does this tell us.. or at least me?

Sure, the rules originally made had no clan bias. But when this issue occured you were in ULK, aiming to appease your superiors whom were already rallying against you. I didn't really mean this as an attack on you, but it is just a fact that when this rule was made, you were in ULK. I didn't actually decide to go 'braveheart mode,' as stated above I opposed the glitch.

Looking back, jUan actually didn't oppose the allowance of the glitch, so my fighting his corner in this regard is misplaced. I will go on the record though to say that I, personally, wanted the glitch disallowed and that I, personally, think it was hella lame to use it even when it was allowed.

Finally,

What I'm trying to emphasize on with what I'm writing at the moment is that this can't really be blamed on entire gangs

The usage of it by ULKs can absolutely be blamed on ULK, because it was they who used it.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 01:53:32 pm by Charley »

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2012, 01:52:41 pm »
Foxtrot,

Why do all your posts seem to be targeted at me?
They are.
I would also like to clarify that I am completely heterosexual
I really doubt that lol
I did not tell Hazz to post for me
mmm like you never told Bishop to come here and post some shit even Charley can't stand right?

Also, I've known you since I was just a kid playing in a server run by you and your ULK mates. You may be playing stupid now and acting like a little bitch who hasn't done anything wrong but I know who you are and I know your real face. Playing inocent with Juan telling him how much you really care about him and stuff like that isn't exactly what defines you. You just try to control great people and great environments. And I do flame you because you are nothing more than a piece of crap to me. You are the type of the big kid that bullies others in primary school with his gang. When his gang leaves him he's afraid of everything.

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2012, 01:54:53 pm »
oh man, guess I must have mixed something up here then, I apologize. This was rather to do with something else then.. I think the last time I talked to jUan back then was when we were debating on whether to disable sliding or not, he never wrote to me about the wall-glitching issue and I never wrote to him about it either.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2012, 01:57:19 pm »
Guys, this is pointless, the bug might have been lame 'n all, but this topic won't help either side. Let's just leave it with the past, okay?

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

biohazard

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2012, 01:59:59 pm »
Damn it all to hell, just couldn't let it die down, eh ;D
We're just saying the same things over and over in different words. So here goes different phrasing #873

You knew it was going to be a gunfight yet you stood by your morals and only brought a sword. You can feel proud but at the end of the day the big evil ULK will always win that fight
I'm not usually one to get involved in interclan drama, but I feel this is a perfect reflection of what's already been stated by most of the VUs here: ULK only plays to win, no matter what dirty tactics are used. The fact of the matter is that without integrity, you can't expect to gain much respect, whether it be from us or anyone else in the community, which is probably also reflected in some of the shit I've been hearing about XE's management. If you're fine with that, so be it.

At the end of the day, the stronger team won. That's all I'm perpetuating here. You were the weaker team and chose to handicap yourselves even further. We simply used all the tools at hand. And though I personally didn't notice it, Morphine even gave you a chance to remove the glitch from the match before as it would appear from the post above.

The more I hear, the dumber it seems that you call us cheaters over using it. "Dirty tactics", please. You had every chance to ban it (or use it) and make it a fair tournament by your own definition. And because of that the words "we deserved to win" that I have heard over the past weeks are completely void. And any sort of whinging over it is pathetic.

As I've said many many times over my time in VC-MP, you only get to shit talk if you win or if you have the skills to back it up. I could understand juan complaining. I can understand Cutton talking. But you or Foxtrot? You gotta be kidding me.

Know your place.

Donstald

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2012, 02:00:21 pm »
wtf? you sounds so pathetic
its quite funny to heard that from someone like you, for real.
don't misunderstand me juan i didn't say the way you think i was only commenting over how you said "give my spot to laser", i was like wtf no body can take your spot.

Klaus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Argonath RPG
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2012, 02:00:51 pm »
I consider the whole ULK clan lower than me
You never change, do you Foxtrot? Still the egocentric person you've always been.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2012, 02:02:26 pm »
And though I personally didn't notice it, Morphine even gave you a chance to remove the glitch from the match before as it would appear from the post above.

I think you should reread the above posts :P

biohazard

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2012, 02:03:21 pm »
Guys, this is pointless, the bug might have been lame 'n all, but this topic won't help either side. Let's just leave it with the past, okay?

Naw man, this is fun, and Juan said he didn't mind.

And though I personally didn't notice it, Morphine even gave you a chance to remove the glitch from the match before as it would appear from the post above.

I think you should reread the above posts :P

Ah, a mix-up then. My point still stands though, doesn't it :p
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 02:06:39 pm by biohazard »