May 03, 2024, 05:00:10 am

Author Topic: leaving the clan  (Read 9664 times)

biohazard

• View Profile
Re: leaving the clan
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2012, 09:20:26 am »
Okay then. I apologize to you Charley for the disrespect that's going to follow, but the apology is only meant for you. I can not stand the sight of sore losers, so I feel like I have to get involved.

What? you thought ulk would play fair? well that‘s a nice joke... really made me laugh. they can‘t respect their own fucking rules and this is the second time it is happening and you know it. Don‘t bother caring juan. they will always win vcct by cheating. they would use drive-by or even rockets and then pretend it was allowed just to win so don‘t sweat it... you know VU is better than ULK and that‘s what really matters. If they cheat to win fuck them.

//edit: if it makes you feel better, you‘re not the only one who had this problem with uk:

http://ulk-gang.com/index.php?topic=643.0

The pathetic words of a sore loser. Not going to address the 3-years-old incident, since I'm not sure about the details there, and I cba to get into it. But I'm pretty sure that's what got HaLL and a few others demoted for not listening back then.

So on to the topic at hand. Some fun facts to start with:
- I met you guys half way and tried to get the match started earlier so juan could "use your best lagger" (his words not mine).
- You had the exact same rules to follow as we did. You abused the sniper glitch same as us. Gudio used it. The thing is, you weren't as good at it as we were.
- Talking about rules, the original rules stated "best of 11", which would have left one team at a disadvantage by having one less defense round. I was kind enough to gift you some signs of life since the score after the eleventh round was 6-5.
- In the final LMS we even let you remake the round from a clear ULK advantage (4 of us left against 3 of your non-powerhouse players).

Thats two places where I gave you a fighting chance, and guess what?, you were still not good enough. Not even good enough to finish this from a 5-3 advantage. That's where experience and our trademark ULK confidence/arrogance pays off. Though I felt pessimistic there, no one else in our team did. "we're not gonna lose to VU, get serious", the words from someone on TS after my whining at that point in the match.

You were overly optimistic in hoping you were going to win, and I'm sorry for the disappointment. And even with us doing our best to baby you with some rules, you still didn't live up to the challenge. Hell, even the LMS should have favored you since you guys were not out of practise. Then again, if I put myself in your position, my hands would shake in awe as well.

The best part is, the one person that actually dares to voice your collective butthurt wasn't even good enough to make the roster. Good old Foxtrot, big talk, small plays. Not even big enough of a player to get a fighting chance.

tl;dr: we didn't break any rules and we did our best to be supportive towards you. You call us out on bad sportmanship and breaking the rules is completely baseless and petty. You simply weren't good enough, live with it.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2012, 09:34:50 am »
Aaand ofcourse the old ulk technique of bringing its members to support their butthurt gay ass leader. Stop trying to prove you weren‘t actually cheating. You are SHIT and you will always be. A big ass lying shit called ULK. Now drag your members here to show us how united and badass you are
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

biohazard

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2012, 09:44:55 am »
Aaand ofcourse the old ulk technique of bringing its members to support their butthurt gay ass leader. Stop trying to prove you weren‘t actually cheating. You are SHIT and you will always be. A big ass lying shit called ULK. Now drag your members here to show us how united and badass you are

Excellent counterpoint there brosef. Glad to see you didn't argue anything I brought up in my post. It's an odd way to agree, but I'll take it.

Also, trying to flame us for having a sense of unity? Hah. That has to be the first time where I hear someone trying to use that as an insult. You should try it [backing your mates], perhaps next time you'll have a chance in a LMS. I hope someone recorded the match because the unity outside the game itself translated into the game as well. We had each others backs the whole way through the LMS/TDM, while you were 5 individualists. And we see how far that got you, don't we? ;D

And I believe your comprehension skills weren't on the level here anyways since me and aki were talking about  different things. I addressed your butthurt whine and he was talking about Juan.

Keep up the good work.

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2012, 09:55:14 am »
I consider the whole ULK clan lower than me thus I can‘t argue with you. You just can‘t argue with someone who can‘t respect his own fucking rules... you can‘t. I stopped arguing with you because i realised your level of stupidity and ignorance gets higher and higher with every post so why bother? As for juan, i‘m sorry he is leaving and I don‘t think such false and theatrical post as akiharu‘s should find its place here.

Shadow

« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2012, 09:56:09 am »
Man.. menso jUan.. Do not leave man, you are probably the single guy which helped me to train that much, you are the a big fan of Real Madrid and I respect you for this, even tho I joke around saying Messi gonna rape'em all :) . Man.. You are a great guy, and I believe you will still be a part of VU, even if something more bad happens.

Now... I am kinda. confused about your decission. Maybe some clanless time will bring you back, or maybe not. I don't think that leaving will bring you something better, but still, I will remember you as a winner, and as a great guy, who is a warlord, pure spirit, pure dedication, menso attitude > win.

Good luck Juan, with whatever you wish to do, but still, remember VU and please, remember of your memories :)
Cannot rate own posts

biohazard

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2012, 10:05:56 am »
I consider the whole ULK clan lower than me thus I can‘t argue with you. You just can‘t argue with someone who can‘t respect his own fucking rules... you can‘t. I stopped arguing with you because i realised your level of stupidity and ignorance gets higher and higher with every post so why bother? As for juan, i‘m sorry he is leaving and I don‘t think such false and theatrical post as akiharu‘s should find its place here.

Hey now, that was what my post was about, we did respect the rules. We didn't break any.

You weren't arguing from the beginning, you were just flaming. My claims are founded and backed up with facts, while your words derive from disappointed anger.  And you're talking about my level of stupidity and ignorance? :)

And if you consider us so much lower, why would you be so hot-headed about this? Is this because your belief in ULK inferiority has actually no foundation? The results speak for us, they always have. Being angry and worse at the game isn't really a good basis for taking the moral high ground.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 10:07:44 am by biohazard »

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2012, 10:36:11 am »
Sure, you didn't break any rules. For some reason that ghost world sniper bug was allowed, even though it was tantamount to wall hacking.

What you did instead was destroy any element of fair play or sportsmanship. We used the sniper bug once in retaliation to your using it. If it were up to me, we wouldn't have even done that; but that's a moot point.

What in reality happened was that ULK were shit scared and realised that their tactics, teamwork, skills and so called 'unity' (Really, suggesting that ULKs are united is probably the most farcical thing this side of George Bush Jr, something that even most ULKs would agree with behind closed doors) wasn't enough to beat us or MK so they decided to use this retarded bug.

Walls are there for a reason, it beggars belief how anyone would think it acceptable to render the aspect of walls in an a/d match obsolete. I personally find it disgusting but wholly expectable. Your clan's ethos, that you must win above all else and that you must do it by unbalancing gameplay to gain one up on other teams is poisonous and has no place in building a good community here in VC:MP. All your tactics and arrogance just create animosity between players and leads to good members of the community like jUan leaving.

Then to come here and act like you gave us concessions and that you were in fact upholding the moral high-ground? Audacious doesn't come close.

The point that jUan made about there needing to be a 2 point lead is a good one, and one that I've never thought about. That on top of everything else kinda renders your victory empty don't you think?

Because of your actions and attitude towards this game, good players like jUan leave this community. On your heads be it.

Writer of excessively long posts

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2012, 10:47:21 am »
Thing is I never liked anything about your clan. I dislike everything about it, I hate it when you come all badass and start talking shit like it‘s all about you. You want to get attention from everyone everywhere. For example right now you came here pretending you give a fuck about Juan through your fake and gay leader. You have no bussiness here nor do you have any right of saying how much you will miss Juan and stuff like that. I don't know if anyone will ever believe what akiharu wrote there and I honestly hope won't because that's just some "oh remember me? i'm the leader of ulk and i was bored so i came here to pretend i give a fuck just so you remember ulk. Also i will drag my members here because i'm too retarded to talk for myself" reply. So yea.. stop pretending you give a fuck. Everyone knows you don't.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2012, 10:55:48 am »
oooooooooooo isn't this fun

biohazard

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2012, 10:56:24 am »
Sigh, you handicap yourself on purpose and expect that to be accepted as an excuse after you lose? Well to be frank, I think I can understand that as a safety net. "Well at least we didn't stoop to that level." So you can remain winners in your own minds at least.

And we did give you concessions. There's no way you can argue that.

Perhaps it is a bit conceited of me to bring it up though. It's the same as you using your own chosen handicap as the ground for a moral victory. But considering you choose to call us cheaters where there is absolutely no grounds for it more than gives me the right to do so.

In all honesty, you of all people should realize that us ULKs watch everyone else from a certain height. So naturally we can choose to give you concessions. Considering the final score, you didn't have that luxury.

And yeah, I get your point about ULK unity, but when it comes to keeping together where we need to, we do it. Our internal struggles are irrelevant here. We pull together when we have to. Bishop and Pron, me and Ryuk and whatever drama there has been, we still play side by side. You're better off leaving that point untouched unless you have more information than you're supposed to have access to ;)

As far as being "shit scared" goes, I think I'm the only one that went in to the match with a bit of uncertainty. Perhaps KingKong too. And I'm not a hundred per cent sure, but I'm pretty sure the bug only nailed us the final round against MK. They were nowhere near our level.

That two point difference only made sense until there was the defending round. Both teams deserved to have an even amount of defense rounds. LMS/TDM is even ground, why would there need to be a 2 point difference?

EDIT:
oooooooooooo isn't this fun

Aye ;p
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 11:00:04 am by biohazard »

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2012, 10:58:20 am »
This just pisses me off... really really pisses me off.
jUan i wish you the best off luck in the future. You always be in our thoughts not only in this community but mostly here in VU.
I hope you won't leave VC:MP. It will be hard for me to find another good opponent like you but more importantly a Teamplayer.
Goodbye jUan.

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

ulkaki

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2012, 11:08:09 am »
Foxtrot,

Why do all your posts seem to be targeted at me?
Thing is I never liked anything about your clan. I dislike everything about it, I hate it when you come all badass and start talking shit like it‘s all about you. You want to get attention from everyone everywhere. For example right now you came here pretending you give a fuck about Juan through your fake and gay leader. You have no bussiness here nor do you have any right of saying how much you will miss Juan and stuff like that. I don't know if anyone will ever believe what akiharu wrote there and I honestly hope won't because that's just some "oh remember me? i'm the leader of ulk and i was bored so i came here to pretend i give a fuck just so you remember ulk. Also i will drag my members here because i'm too retarded to talk for myself" reply. So yea.. stop pretending you give a fuck. Everyone knows you don't.
My post was specifically addressed to Juan. Just as this post is specifically addressed to you.

Believe it or not, I have been talking to Juan on IRC and his attitude towards my post seems to be diagrammatically opposed to yours. I would also like to clarify that I am completely heterosexual and that I am certainly not a badass. Also, I am not the leader of ULK and I did not tell Hazz to post for me. In fact, I believe that if you read his post carefully, it is completely irrelevant to mine. My post was directed at Juan, while his was directed at you I think.

Very nice words. My balls are crying. Now please go fuck yourself :) (or plan how to cheat in a future competition)
Your words are baseless. I implore you to cite any example or any event that I participated in where I "cheated."

I am also completely confused as to why you have begun targeting me. I have never done nothing to you. I have never "cheated." And my post was intended as a sincere response to Juan's leaving post. Definitely not as an opportunity for you to begin flaming and inciting animosity towards me and my clan members.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 11:11:56 am by ulkaki »

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2012, 11:15:32 am »
I'm not sure how we handicapped ourselves on purpose, just for the record I was staunchly opposed to this glitch being allowed but it was chosen by Morphine (oh look, a ULK) that it would be allowed.

Sure, you gave us some concessions, but none of them were out of the ordinary. They were less concessions than they were obvious compromises that any teams would have made.

About your match with MK; I believe you would have won without the glitch, I was just going through the ULK thought process. If you sincerely thought that you guys coulda won that tournament purely by playing fairly, then you wouldn't have made efforts to use that glitch in the first place. What it showed was a clear sign of weakness.

But considering you choose to call us cheaters where there is absolutely no grounds for it

I'll repeat; that glitch is tantamount to wall hacking.

You're better off leaving that point untouched unless you have more information than you're supposed to have access to

Sure, I'll leave that point. I could delve far deeper into it, but it's not strictly relevant.

Bishop

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2012, 11:23:06 am »
I'm a fag

P.S. I don't usually do this sorta thing, but I deem Bishop to be a special case. His opinions, no matter what they're on, are not valued on this forum. - Charley
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 11:53:39 am by Charley »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

biohazard

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2012, 11:29:15 am »
Hey now, Morphine's ruleset had nothing to do with us and if you have paid attention, then the hardest criticism towards how the tournament was ran came from us. (Zegro specifically).

As far as seeing resorting to glitching as a sign of weakness comes, I don't know. If that's how you perceive it, fair enough. It wasn't a special effort to use that glitch. When they chose to defend the Pole Position, Zegro said "hold on, lemme try something." Everyone saw what followed. It wasn't planned. It was allowed so it made things easier. And since it was allowed we used it to make things easier in the finals too.

Cheating in this context would imply rules being broken. None were. You could have pulled out of the tournament if you found them too unfair or you could have learned to use it more efficiently. You chose to fight us even when it was against your code. And you lost.

Those are the facts. You lost. We did not play unfair, unfair would mean you didn't have the opportunity to do what we did. You had the opportunity, you didn't take it.

Also there's something else I want to address:
Sure, you gave us some concessions, but none of them were out of the ordinary. They were less concessions than they were obvious compromises that any teams would have made.

Oh no, we had to wait for Gudio for 10 minutes when we remade (with our advantage nonetheless) the last round since you were unwilling to use another player in his stead ;p

Wouldn't that count as an "ordinary" concession too? You did not give us the same sort of "ordinary" concessions.