May 03, 2024, 03:16:11 pm

Author Topic: Im leaving.  (Read 4177 times)

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
Re: Im leaving.
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2012, 10:18:19 pm »
It was an insult what I said? I said, You are one of the most inactive of this clan that's not a fucking insult
and the reason you're leaving is because do not see the members in the game? This is stupid.

The real reason you left, is to apply in ulk.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

TrollCake

• Fanatic
  • Loyalty to ULK for ever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2012, 10:21:27 pm »
It was an insult what I said? I said, You are one of the most inactive of this clan that's not a fucking insult
and the reason you're leaving is because do not see the members in the game? This is stupid.

You also said that you agree with Inferno, and he insult me. But whatever, it doesn't matter anymore.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2012, 11:08:21 pm »
is lie or true what Inferno said? sorry but it's TRUE!
Also what he said MaDKilleR: When the clan needs you, you just leave.

Look ur Signature, Proud? .l.
Sorry if I insult you, But i do not like people who just go to a clan to be respected or recognized.

I joined VU to represent with respect, pride and loyalty.

VU my Family :-*
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 11:11:37 pm by Eddy »

Castagna

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Veteran. EA Server Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2012, 12:32:43 am »
we dont want to see you back here

Be sure, I will not come back here.

You're inactive as i know,didn't see you from a long time.Gud luck

Really dude are you fucking kidding me, actually i don't see you in game anyway GL.

And yep, I was a lil inactive here because I had much work but now im back.

I'm sure you'll make a fine addition to the ULK clan.

Ty for the sarcasm, bye.

thats quite much hypocrisy, fucktards like you, hypocrite.

I agree with inferno.

The same that I answer to Nadeem and WiLsOn, and thank you for being a "friend" for me (true friends never insult you because you leave his clan, now I see that we were friends because we was in the same clan, thank you for that surprise Eddy).

You are mixing friendship with your clanhopper attitude, probably to justify yourself on your leaving. At least you should have enough balls to tell us your real reason, not giving random shit like the clan is going down or most of the clan members were inactive even when i didn't see you in the last 2 months.

VC:MP Veteran. Extreme Addicts Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader.

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2012, 01:54:09 am »
Sorry guys, the clan is going down, I don't see members online in game and is not the same as 3 or 4 months ago, I hope you understand, thank you.

Well, we took the waste of time to read your resignation, cool troll? But now we gotta get back to our lives...leave this behind
I hope you understand, thank you.

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2012, 09:22:30 am »
Kbai.

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Shadow

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2012, 10:17:15 am »
Quote from: TrollCake
Well, thank you, anyways you need to know that I leave VU also because I like more this clan than VU.

evidence.
Cannot rate own posts

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2012, 02:08:07 pm »
Well guys, to be honest, I'm happy people of that personality are leaving, since our clan's built on loyalty, I don't see a place for people like that here anyway.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Inferno

• Crazy Man
  • Frontline-battles! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2012, 02:36:29 pm »

You also said that you agree with Inferno, and he insult me. But whatever, it doesn't matter anymore.
You are eligible to be insulted more,but for the sake of vu,i wont.True friends never insult? Dude...Like you have any loyalty in vu,you aren't leaving,YOU are betraying vu and switching clans,jeez...Hypocrites like you,should never be here.Actually,if you had grown up the balls to tell us the real reason behind your leaving,then we would've waved our hands without any other comment.But you are so much of a born coward,that you couldn't even dare to tell us the reason.If it wasn't for eddy to notice,i would've never guessed the reason.

You were a lil busy,and now you're back,as you said,So if you're back,without even observing,how did you come to a decision that vu's arent active? huh,noobish retard.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 03:12:47 pm by Inferno »

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2012, 06:56:06 pm »
Lal, you psycho noob friendship has nothing to do with your shitty attitude.

You will be a proud ULK member soon.

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

Verz

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2012, 08:04:28 pm »
lol

GRAND

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Polish Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2012, 08:09:01 pm »
He was a proud member of VU ofc.

asd

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2012, 08:22:05 am »
Have fun in ULK. Locked.

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"