May 04, 2024, 05:35:08 am

Author Topic: i'm leaving  (Read 6500 times)

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
Re: i'm leaving
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2012, 08:21:46 am »
Seriously, i never expected my mate would be this coward. If your reason is the departure of Charley & Knucis, that makes no sense. Now it's also our responsibility to take care of the clan, help it to grow rather then leaving it. I'm extremely disappointed.

Good Luck wherever you go Brian...

Nothing to be meant personally, i'm very disappointed so that's why i posted this.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 10:53:32 am by MaDKilleR »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

Nadeem

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2012, 09:10:56 am »
Gl with EAF.

Lazee

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Mess with the Best, die like the Rest.
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2012, 12:13:29 pm »
Shit man, you just came back and left again? Beh..

Well, if this is your decision, good luck with EAF.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2012, 12:47:50 pm »
What happen man? where's the fucking loyalty
god, Good luck anyway

Inferno

• Crazy Man
  • Frontline-battles! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2012, 02:40:34 pm »
Well,i would first time say,brian was just a fanboe of vu,as vu went down,he just went to another passer clan.Well good luck with that brian,this is really unexpected.I dont think you joined vu because you like it,its just because you thought you be in a good clan,you'll get respect,thats why you switched clans almost immediately,i dont even think you have that correct reason to leave vu really, Disappointing.Thats seriously an COWARDICE act.Question is,did you even have any loyalty towards vu in the first place? I really doubt that now.You didnt have any respect for vu at all?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 02:44:36 pm by Inferno »

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2012, 03:17:07 pm »
Charley and Knucis have left and now he's sad so he went to be praised by Klaus and Kessu now. ;) then when they leave (maybe/maybe not) he will leave and go to another clan with good leaders. jaajaa :)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2012, 04:58:48 pm »
heh, all this bad talk on him, relax on the sussing. i agree with one point though, charleys and knucis leaving made me feel unpleasant. But Charley's leaving was more of a limitation on his part and knucis, it is wat it is, i understand how he feels ive felt that way a good while too but i cant jus leave brother Vet to do all the work to keep us thriving. We all family, each with particular skills to contribute

PS
Yeah, you will. Impulses're not always right, Brian.

good luck

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2012, 05:03:55 pm »
i agree with one point though, charleys and knucis leaving made me feel unpleasant. But Charley's leaving was more of a limitation on his part and knucis, it is wat it is, i understand how he feels ive felt that way a good while too
exactly

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

TrollCake

• Fanatic
  • Loyalty to ULK for ever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2012, 11:11:38 pm »
Did Charley leave? But in his profile says that he is in the clan.

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2012, 11:35:31 pm »
Did Charley leave? But in his profile says that he is in the clan.

I've decided to retire from being the VU leader and in general from the VC:MP community. I still want to remain on the member list, as I will be ingame from time to time, but it will be only very occasionally.

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2012, 06:23:08 pm »
I can't believe you leave VU because charley left. That just feels wrong. You're here because charley is here. And not because the community is so nice.
I can't say anything else then fuck off. Sorry, but if that's how you feel about this clan you shouldn't have joined in the first place.

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2012, 10:50:20 am »
Damn man anyway GL  ;)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2012, 07:13:28 pm »
It's a shame to see you go Brian, the clan is losing a good member.

Writer of excessively long posts

capitan01

• Crazy Man
  • Empty text
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2012, 12:57:30 pm »
GL man  :thumbsup:

Kaptein Kapiten Kapitän Կապիտան Kapitan Капитан Capità 隊長 Kapitèn Kaptajn Kapetan Kapitano Kapten Captain Kapteeni Capitaine Capten
კაპიტანი Καπετάνιος कप्तान Kapitein Kapitány Captaen Capitano 船長 ನಾಯಕ Kapteinis Capitão Капетан Capitan กัปตัน

nelson_13.

• Banned
  • VICE UNDERDOGS BEST
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2012, 05:46:05 pm »
do not let the clan men
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 05:58:16 pm by nelson_13. »