May 03, 2024, 07:05:43 pm

Author Topic: Application - Blurry  (Read 3522 times)

habla

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Blurry
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2012, 01:26:42 pm »
Nope, not yet.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

son_of_habla VCMP sucks
habla ey, that's how I met your mother

GranDoIz

• Crazy Man
  • Palestine Will Be Free (°_°) Freedom
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2012, 01:45:47 pm »
Tell the truth :  Do you say this phrase  fuck islam ?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Blurry

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2012, 03:32:56 pm »
eh? religion abusing isn't such a big thing. It's common among players.
Yep, I used the_killer nick for a few while. I forgot to write it there and therefore, I apologize.
Now, I've put it
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 03:39:36 pm by Blurry »

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2012, 03:35:13 pm »
And what's about Islam?

Blurry

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2012, 03:37:27 pm »
And what's about Islam?
People from pak too start flaming like alvin. So, I need to tell him such things.If this hurts you, I'll stop it.And... Before abusing him, I tell him to be silent, but he keeps talking shit.
If you were at my place, you would have also done the same.

Blurry

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2012, 03:42:25 pm »
Sorry but i cant give you picx,There is a guy [TZ_R]SpazEr he was fighting with Blurry,he killed him ,Blurry said:fuck islam ,paki homo cunt etc etc,He always say that.When he started playing in xe ,i thought he is a good guy but he showed himself.+he is asslicker too.He is the **the _Killer ** too,i can give evidence.
lol nad, better watch your mouth

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2012, 03:50:16 pm »
Immature, if you ask me.

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010
  "The Beginning"

Lazee

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Mess with the Best, die like the Rest.
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2012, 04:08:14 pm »

Not a chance mate, a VU will remain calm and wont act like a immature kid just as you do..

7echn0

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2012, 05:28:22 pm »
well verbal abuse against religions is purely not what Vice Underdogs is about, also
eh? religion abusing isn't such a big thing
fyi, it is, and it's a huge problem in multiplayer games like vc-mp and sa-mp, etc. try correcting your attitude problems and then i'd probably vote, but for now i'm staying neutral

TrollCake

• Fanatic
  • Loyalty to ULK for ever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2012, 05:39:30 pm »
Never, he was hacking on [VU]Darius server, I already banned him.

Blurry

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2012, 06:06:29 pm »
Never, he was hacking on [VU]Darius server, I already banned him.
I didn't do  any hack, I think you're mystakened with somebody else.
lol when did you ban me for hack?? Pls do clarify that
I'm a fair player, I swear i didn't do any type of hack.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 06:12:04 pm by Blurry »

Alvin

• Fanatic
  • I AM THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT I DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2012, 07:26:15 pm »
And what's about Islam?
People from pak too start flaming like alvin. So, I need to tell him such things.If this hurts you, I'll stop it.And... Before abusing him, I tell him to be silent, but he keeps talking shit.
oh yes all paki start flaming? whats about u? u always abuse religion and u said a guy like me start flaming cuz u insulted paki since that my mouth running and i agree i insult u  :thumbsup: but i didn't insult ur religion .. u also must know that there are many muslims in vu guys like : wilson,Mehdi,Grandolz,Madkiller and Lazee ...so that i give u a advice  'NEVER TRY TO ANNOY ME'' and u are the 1 who annoyed me...dont u remember u called me 'fs jerk' and Do you want people to accept you as you are or do you want them to like you?

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2012, 07:49:41 pm »
Lol. If you paki guys don't want to be at the bottom of the "brain donor" list, why don't you grow some balls and be matured a little? I mean, first of all - fix your annoying 9-year-old English. Second - if someone insults you or your religion, or your paki friends, just ignore them. Is it that hard? Third thing - don't act like:

Quote from: Nadeem
if any paki abused Habla then it should be discussed,but Habla abused paki it doesn't matter at all.
Nobody gives a damn. As rude as it sounds, it's true. Try to grow yourselves a reputation if you don't want to be treated that way.

Good luck in the future, pakis.

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010
  "The Beginning"

Alvin

• Fanatic
  • I AM THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT I DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2012, 08:19:20 pm »
Lol. If you paki guys don't want to be at the bottom of the "brain donor" list, why don't you grow some balls and be matured a little? I mean, first of all - fix your annoying 9-year-old English. Second - if someone insults you or your religion, or your paki friends, just ignore them. Is it that hard? Third thing - don't act like:

Quote from: Nadeem
if any paki abused Habla then it should be discussed,but Habla abused paki it doesn't matter at all.
Nobody gives a damn. As rude as it sounds, it's true. Try to grow yourselves a reputation if you don't want to be treated that way.

Good luck in the future, pakis.
LOL dont be a teacher and mind ur own business cuz i am not giving a crap about u so plz dont waste ur time in searching mistake in others english and yes its easy to ignore ppl but i dont and i am not acting like others ..

DarKFirE

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2012, 08:21:54 pm »
Racist, Weeping, does not respect religions, Lagger
In my opinion it would not be a good member to be accepted into VU.

And if you respond to this Blurry and start saying shit about me, believe me I do not care you're just an immature, for him all are considered "laggers" "Pakis" "cunts".

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help