April 28, 2024, 11:00:04 am

Author Topic: Application - JULIETATHEQUEEN-RXT  (Read 5828 times)

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - JULIETATHEQUEEN-RXT
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2020, 10:13:38 am »
cute photo in app
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2020, 10:31:55 am »

Thanks to all for that good comments about me that make me more happy to improve day by day  8)

I don't know how you have been playing in these days but it seems you gained the trust of my clanmates. But from my side I'll have the same negative opinion about you. You can talk me like a normal player like the last day we talked when we had to duel in VCDC 6 but considering you a clanmate won't ever happen.

Meh.. You are still one hell of a retarded guy.
Why pavonis say that kind of opinion? It could be a personal issue but tell me if you know the reason.
He and me are like enemies ingame but how you know exist people which take games very very serious so they can't handle they mouth at all and need start to insult without any reason or things like it I don't know what he have against me since I not speak with him I not replied him because how I said in my app I prefer ignore that toxic comments
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Callum

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • 😎GIVE RESPECT AND TAKE RESPECT 😎
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2020, 10:42:17 am »
Trainee  O0
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Silent

• Fanatic
  • Chainsaw and Spaz better than Any Explosives
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2020, 10:45:11 am »
Guy deserves a chance TBH. Especially since he has to deal with people coming over to ruin his app on both occasions but attitude has clearly improved from his previous App and is also good team player  :thumbsup:
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2020, 11:20:40 am »
T.
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

[R3V]Kelvin

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2020, 12:46:40 pm »
suerte nab 8)
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2020, 02:47:50 pm »
ok, I totally missed one thing:
You were/are in Silent's team at EAD championship and after a match you said you can not play because your pc is not working. So Silent and his team decided to remove you since we already had a lot of trouble gathering full team and we needed substitutes, when we are in finals now and you somehow fixed your pc at the same time, you decided to give shit to staff like *why was I removed ? I want to get back and I never said I can't play*(even I remember you said you can not play when we really needed you) and you wanted to get back.
According to the rules, you should not be allowed to get back but somehow the staff allowed you.

Here EAD's staff was bind to their rules and you kept of giving shit to them, I need some explanation on this.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 03:09:10 pm by Dr.Shawn »
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2020, 03:09:36 pm »
You were/are in Silent's team at EAD championship and after a match you said you can not play because your pc is not working. So Silent and his team decided to remove you since we already had a lot of trouble gathering full team and we needed substitutes, when we are in finals now and you somehow fixed your pc at the same time, you decided to give shit to staff like *why was I removed ? I want to get back and I never said I can't play*(even I remember you said you can not play when we really needed you) and you wanted to get back and the staff allowed that.
According to the rules, you should not be allowed to get back but somehow the staff allowed you.

Here EAD's staff went in your favor and you still decided to give shit to them, I need some explanation on this.
I never throw shit on EAD staff i have some friends there. But this is a big error.
Since they never added me back they joked with me
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 04:03:58 pm by TrapHole. »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2020, 04:08:43 pm »
You were/are in Silent's team at EAD championship and after a match you said you can not play because your pc is not working. So Silent and his team decided to remove you since we already had a lot of trouble gathering full team and we needed substitutes, when we are in finals now and you somehow fixed your pc at the same time, you decided to give shit to staff like *why was I removed ? I want to get back and I never said I can't play*(even I remember you said you can not play when we really needed you) and you wanted to get back and the staff allowed that.

Here EAD's staff went in your favor and you still decided to give shit to them, I need some explanation on this.
I never throw shit on EAD staff i have some friends there. But this is a big error.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/756366575757426749/786246315235475466/Screenshot_20201209-120159.jpg
What I get from this screenshot is that you said you can't play and you're sorry. So silent removed you.
You came back and started yelling at everyone that you never said you can't play. Staff refused and you were mad at them and then later on calling it a *joke*

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2020, 04:29:47 pm »
Are you active though? I have never seen you around since your last application until now

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2020, 04:43:21 pm »
Are you active though? I have never seen you around since your last application until now
Im active how i said how much  i can play
3 hours per day.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/756366575757426749/786246315235475466/Screenshot_20201209-120159.jpg
What I get from this screenshot is that you said you can't play and you're sorry. So silent removed you.
You came back and started yelling at everyone that you never said you can't play. Staff refused and you were mad at them and then later on calling it a *joke*

I alrealdy sent to you all what i think from what happened in that server i not liked it but i never throw shit it was a problem which was solved with bad action from the developer of the server which prefer joke with me instead speak serious  and get a good solution

Here Wilson not say the same what you are saying here he said something like: you get kicked because lederhos wanted it  and when i talked with leder he said me wilson is joking with you or something like it i not remember well that happened one month ago i not want make a big drama i alrealdy know how is the developer of that server so i really was sad because im not able to help that guys to win the event but what i can do if im kicked because lederhos wanted atleast that say the developer
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 04:48:43 pm by TrapHole. »
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2020, 05:09:10 pm »
3 hours per day.

I alrealdy sent to you all what i think from what happened in that server i not liked it but i never throw shit it was a problem which was solved with bad action from the developer of the server which prefer joke with me instead speak serious  and get a good solution

Here Wilson not say the same what you are saying here he said something like: you get kicked because lederhos wanted it  and when i talked with leder he said me wilson is joking with you or something like it i not remember well that happened one month ago i not want make a big drama i alrealdy know how is the developer of that server so i really was sad because im not able to help that guys to win the event but what i can do if im kicked because lederhos wanted atleast that say the developer

He is completely right. It was all a part of a sort of prank, but we explained it up a bit later XD. TrapHole was pissed off of course, but I don't remember him insulting any staff member nor similar, he was just pissed off because of the prank.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2020, 05:24:21 pm »
It was a simple joke from the staff not problem
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 07:53:34 pm by TrapHole. »

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2020, 05:31:56 pm »
Sometimes you are a bit controversial but in all honesty, I think you are a good dude. We gotta learn a lot though.

That's a very humble devolution. I agree. Good luck TrapHole! - you gotta keep learning and you will do well here. I think VU is a right place for you.
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2020, 05:36:52 pm »
3 hours per day.
I'm interested in knowing if you have been active from October until now, because it feels to me like you've been applying after inactivity. I've been playing close to daily lately and I have never seen you a single time since the end of September