April 28, 2024, 11:06:36 am

Author Topic: Application - Major  (Read 4354 times)

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Major
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2020, 05:20:13 pm »
Definitely no. Had a time playing with you and all you did was mourning. Gotta improve that.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

Eazym4

• Fanatic
  • She belongs to the streets - Sir Future
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2020, 07:32:36 pm »
Not ready yet. Mature a little bit. I think you’re way too childish right now
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2020, 07:44:42 pm »
Seems more like you're justifying your ban here rather than a VU joining app.
You didnt bother providing any such information about yourself. ( don't tell me you wrote in first app so you didn't here )

How do you feel like you are ready to join VU yet with a ban history recently not even a month ago?

Neutral. Will finalize my vote with majority.
i will feel bad if i was really hacker but if i really used hacks i wasnt going to apply here becuse i will be denied for sure but i know what i did and i am saying the turth that i didnt use any hacks
That does not answer what i asked.
You have a recent ban appeal which is not even a week old, and you applied here with that included in your application. It won't help you get positive response showing that you are impatient or somewhat not ready at all.
There had been many members with apps denied due to recent ban history and your reply still can't justify what you are trying to.

1- Used hacks or not, thats another matter.
2- I am talking about recent ban record which is a big stain to reputation so you gotta rebuild yourself and show good improvement as far as i have observed, nobody is satisfied by current you.
3- Saying that ' I have improved won't help until you show that you have actually did '

Hope you better understand it this time.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2020, 11:49:27 pm »
Yes i understand all of you, And i promise to everyone you will see another Major not the toxic/hacker I will make you all suprised when you see the new Major if you just give me chance and i never break my promise never ever, if my application will stay open you will see how will i do all what you said i need to improve
Thanks for who voted!
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2020, 09:25:05 am »
You didnt bother providing any such information about yourself. ( don't tell me you wrote in first app so you didn't here )
done i edited the application make sure to read it when you are free everyone!

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2020, 01:54:41 pm »
Major, I'm glad to see that you've kept your interest in joining our clan and that you are trying to improve your English, DM skills and overall behavior in the community.

Respecting the decisions of the majority of my fellow clan members however, I will be remaining neutral for now. This vote will surely change to trainee once I can see that you have impressed and satisfied more of my peers.

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2020, 04:57:19 pm »
Major, I'm glad to see that you've kept your interest in joining our clan and that you are trying to improve your English, DM skills and overall behavior in the community.

Respecting the decisions of the majority of my fellow clan members however, I will be remaining neutral for now. This vote will surely change to trainee once I can see that you have impressed and satisfied more of my peers.
Thank you so much but i just wanted to say something else, Without you all this improves i did wasnt going to happen without you wasted alot of time with me and helped me alot i thank you so so so MUCH you are my big brother  ;D
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

MarshM

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2020, 06:41:57 pm »
Good luck

Image Credits [ULK]Gulk

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2020, 10:05:43 pm »
Good luck
Thank you so much Marshm i am glad to see you replying in my application!  ^-^

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2020, 10:49:04 pm »
hey Major

I'm voting No mainly because I think you need to improve in terms of maturity and work on your patience. For example you were backseating a lot yesterday in EAD, which while I understand the intent, makes it for a very stressful and unenjoyable game. It can be frustrating when your team is losing but whining about it constantly is wrong and handing out advice after something already happened isn't helpful either, I think you should learn that if you really want to help your team to do better. That's one example that gives me a general idea of your behaviour.

About the positive qualities I appreciate your activity and interaction here, trying to get to know people in-game and your English is pretty decent especially considering your age.

I only think you need a little more time
Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2020, 08:03:13 am »
I advise to clear all alegations against you and reapply. I will vote no this time.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

Callum

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • 😎GIVE RESPECT AND TAKE RESPECT 😎
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2020, 09:42:40 am »
I advise to clear all alegations against you and reapply. I will vote no this time.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2020, 11:17:32 am »
hey Major

I'm voting No mainly because I think you need to improve in terms of maturity and work on your patience. For example you were backseating a lot yesterday in EAD, which while I understand the intent, makes it for a very stressful and unenjoyable game. It can be frustrating when your team is losing but whining about it constantly is wrong and handing out advice after something already happened isn't helpful either, I think you should learn that if you really want to help your team to do better. That's one example that gives me a general idea of your behaviour.

About the positive qualities I appreciate your activity and interaction here, trying to get to know people in-game and your English is pretty decent especially considering your age.

I only think you need a little more time
Thank you all for your votes i respect all what you said and for sure i will do all what you all said  ;)

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2020, 12:46:47 pm »
NO.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

I'm Rookie :D

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2020, 01:48:15 pm »
NO.
Thanks for your vote, but can you mention a reason so i can explain you  ^-^