April 27, 2024, 04:35:08 pm

Author Topic: Application - [HS]Hari  (Read 2306 times)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - [HS]Hari
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2017, 10:32:56 pm »
they will accept you when you buy a good PC and internet
Give this man a Badge
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Jekko

• Kys
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2017, 11:34:42 pm »
they will accept you when you buy a good PC and internet
Give this man a Badge
Thanks and good luck Hari
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2017, 11:53:59 pm »
Nel.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

nawghty_boy

• Fanatic
  • I'm sorry my fault, i forgot you're an idiot :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2017, 10:46:47 am »
Good Luck hari :)
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2017, 01:00:30 pm »
Alright I'm denying this, and before doing that I'll mention few stuff on which you need to work on, in order to join us. Firstly, work on your English language, try improving it a lil bit, use proper grammar in forums, but it's okay how even you want to talk ingame, focus on your English classes in school, it might help. Secondly, your behavior, some of our members seem to be complaining about it, you need to be polite, and ignorant to your haters, no matter how much they tease you, how much they abuse you, just ignore them. If you are uncomfortable to do that, take all your anger by your skills, kick their ass more, they will cry, and believe me you will like the feeling. Thirdly, the main thing is your loyalty, we need loyal members, not those who will use us as a ladder to another clan. We are a family, we stay together, support each other at hard time, we don't leave each other at hard times. For example, take your brother as an example, if he needs help won't you help him, or would you leave him at his hardship? We take the family part for real, no joke. If you are loyal, prove it to us, apply after 2/3 months work on the points I mentioned above, prove us that you are committed and the votes will change, I can assure your that.

Denied, good luck.
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.