login
April 27, 2024, 11:38:06 am

Author Topic: VCDC 6 Concluded: Thank you for your time!  (Read 1690 times)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
VCDC 6 Concluded: Thank you for your time!
« on: November 14, 2020, 03:17:46 pm »

Dear Community,

I would like congratulate to all the three champions Gynla, Hazard and Lumberjack for making it here and carrying the trophy with them. I’ll forward message to every server owner to reward you the amount of money we announced asap. You all have made a name for yourself which will never be forgotten. VCDC is a platform which determines the best fighters in the community and it really does justice each season. Our projected winners proves to be a GIANT in the community with skills he learnt throughout the entire season. This season was no doubt full of surprises, we had so many unexpected winners and that is what made this event fun and interesting to watch.

I was expecting myself to reach finals but tough luck, Haha. To all the remaining participants, I love you all, we’ve made a record of having the biggest tournament in the history of VCDC as speak of player count. We managed to grab 128 players and we had enough reservations which filled the gap of people who resigned. This is a lesson for you all, this event requires you to have a lot of practice, effort and time. Set your goal, keep making effort, practice and smash the next season with your skills. These new winners is a proof that practice and hard work can make you achieve anything. They struggled and they achieved.

We are finally able to conclude this event which was started months back. It has really been a hectic and enjoyable journey as well. I am so happy to see that we finished this thing without complication and it went smooth for the people and us as a staff. I was expecting troubles in the way managing a lot of things altogether but my amazing staff team got my back covered. I can’t name everyone but I would like to highlight a few people who have been a great support to me making this event successful:

My three Event Coordinators are the backbone and a huge support to me. We discussed everything in the channel and concluded things well. Xmair has scripted the new smooth server for you with a lot of new features, adding billboards and in fact everything in the arena. Jokah for helping us planning the arena and managing the overall decorum of the event. While aXXo is no doubt a mentor who guided us with the things we were unaware of. Dealing with host and managing the things where I’ve been a little less involved.

I know you all might have seen and very much liked the design, logo and the images. Spiller and Roystang are the people who have been preparing amazing stuff for you and they should really be appreciated for their work. They had work from the beginning and to the very end, a very hectic job which makes you go crazy but they handled it quite well. Especially Spiller for being quick and amazing fella whenever I required help. I would say to you all, If you ever need some professional graphic work, you can count on these two fellas, Roy and Spiller. You’ve made me proud!

GangstaRas is highly appreciated for being a modeller and working with the new and fancy cages. The big stage of our is also designed by Ras. The plates on the cages are also a work of our talented partner. He has done things so well and quick and we really owe him. Our thanks must also goes to Krystianoo for handling the player registrations as a Head. This work is kinda headache and he proved to be a great choice. DarkRazor, thank you for the amazing trailer you brought for us, you managed to spare time for us and been available when we asked. We would also like to thank you Devil_Jin for the initial modelling work. We also thank you to all the guests who showed up today and proved that we can count on them whenever it’s needed.

To the rest of my staff, I love you, love you and love you. I’ve no words to describe how much I am proud of you today. Every single person, referee and admin done his job so perfectly. It is very tiring to referee so many matches for months but none of you ever refused to do the job. This clearly shows how committed you have been. All of you have showed up for testing, opening and even closing ceremony, you’ve supported us till the very end. I thank you all with my heart and soul, for being the best team ever. Don’t feel downhearted if I’ve not named you please, I just couldn’t to keep this short. I’ve a special place for you in my heart!

I’ve been arranging events from the past few years. Three years of fun times, challenging times and everything in between. And today I am officially leaving you. Leaving in a sense that I won’t be organising any VCMP event after this.
It's bittersweet to leave organising amazing events which you've enjoyed. I might joke about the Monday blues, having to return to this work after a weekend full of activities centred but that will be a joke. I realize I have been very fortunate. This place, this event, and its people have meant so much to me. I am proud to have been a Directors of this tournament. Three years ago, Charley and rest of VU’s made this thing easy for me by giving me the opportunity to organise this event. I learnt a lot of good things, management, how to handle difficult situation and I am very thankful to my clan for this amazing learning opportunity. Thank you for your belief in me, your support and your friendship. I am going to miss this event. You've been part of my journey for a long time. I've packed memories of fun, collaboration, consultation, and friendship into my heart to take with me. Those I'm deeply grateful for.

This event was on my dream to organise when I participated in Season 4 and we did it, Alhamdulilah. My wish for you is that you too are able to follow your dreams. This is not goodbye. We’ll see you next season, Vice Underdog clan will keep organising this legacy. Thank you for this wonderful journey, till then Adios!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 08:02:40 am by Siezer »
Winner Winner x 17 Friendly Friendly x 17 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

noori

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: VCDC 6 Concluded: Thank you for your time!
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2020, 03:23:40 pm »
Kudos to the organizers for doing a spectacular job and congratulations to the finalists.
GGWP. :thumbsup:
Friendly Friendly x 16 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2020, 03:25:45 pm »
Congratulations to all winners! O0
Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

Aegon

• Fanatic
  • Miami Killers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2020, 03:27:17 pm »
The match was indeed quite intense and it couldn't have gotten more intense. Congratulations!  :D
Friendly Friendly x 6 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2020, 03:29:30 pm »
Congratulations gynlo bro you showed some stunning perfomance during all the tournament.

As for hazard well played mang and welcome to runner-up home club we hope you enjoy your stay here, but dont be sad you defeated fuckton and thats indeed a win too. O0
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Friendly Friendly x 8 (list)

Rift_Walk3R

• Fanatic
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2020, 03:34:05 pm »
Many Congratulations to the winners especially my man @Gynla. A great work of dedication, talent and struggle was witnessed by all of us from your side, keep this up fellas and keep going strong, just like this! ;)
To the Staff and organizers of this mega event, if someone, other than the winners and the participants, deserves a huge round of applause and appreciation from everyone of us then it's YOU guys! A tremendous job of handling, overlooking, monitoring and total dedication was witnessed from your sides and the way you gave in efforts for making this event as successful and flawless as it has been, is just amazing and not comprehendible! Keep up the great work guys, looking forward to participate in more and more amazing events just like this one in the future! ;)

For those who couldn't be a part of today's ceremony and couldn't watch their favorite contenders in action, I have got your backs covered my friends! I have a little something for you and it’s being worked upon. Just a little wait is there and you shall have it. Here it is: ;) ;)

« Last Edit: November 15, 2020, 05:05:16 pm by iBEE_tH3_RuL3R »
Friendly Friendly x 8 (list)

koray

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2020, 04:20:07 pm »
Congratulations to Gynla and well done to Hazard. You guys had a good rough match  :thumbsup:

It was a pleasure to be with you all. It has been a great organization from beggining to the end. Thanks for inviting me to the final and to everyone who made this event possible. Keep up the good work.

Wish to see you guys next time
Friendly Friendly x 8 (list)

CHE_JoOoOoO^

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Struggling to do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2020, 04:29:26 pm »
Unbelievable!!
VERY WELL PLAYED, Gynla.
Congratulations buddy..
And GGWP for all players who reached the finals !!

Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2020, 05:20:09 pm »
In general, ~65 players online were at the best moment today. Really good for the present VC:MP times.

Congratulations to the winners, enjoy your success, it is your day. Also big thanks to the organizers for the great work and the possibility of being again a part of this venture.

Love.
Agree Agree x 2 Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

AX

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2020, 06:22:06 pm »
monke gynla congrats pislik.  :o :o 8) :P ::) O0 O0 :angel: :angel: ^-^ >:D
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2020, 07:52:17 pm »
Congratulations Gynla baby
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2020, 08:10:14 pm »
Congratulations Gynla!

A big hug to everyone who have made this event possible, including all the participants who have joined into. A great event, which makes at least me proud of how the things are made, even for a game, good efforts make good things, and this event was the most official thing that I've ever seen in a game like VCMP.

As I told you on private, Thanks Siezer, for the opportunity to being a part of your staff team and do this possible in the our best possible way. Congratulations to you of course because this counts as another victory to your efforts.
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

VCPR_850

• Regular
  • Unbeatable, Untouchable
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2020, 08:28:55 pm »
Congratulations all the finalists, well played Gynla the VCDC Champion!
To the staff, organizers, designers, referees and everyone who contributed something to this event and made it happen, Thank you so much for such a wonderful work, you guys are the best without a doubt!. It was a crazy ride for you since the very beginning of organizing till the end,  You worked hard and gave it your best shot, and the end result is that everything went perfect. I really appreciate your work and am proud of how everything turned out. It was so lovely to have the previous champions Noori, Koray and Ajeet as guests, it was good to see you!
Thanks to all the guests who came, we were happy to see you all!
And finally, as I told you before Siezer, you are one of the best people I ever seen in this community, you did a wonderful job in organizing this event.
Wish you guys achieve more and more in the future. All the best!  :D
Regards <3
Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2020, 09:52:09 pm »
Heartful congratulations to Gynla, and also to Hazard for giving a tough competition and Lumberjack as well for achieving the 3rd place.

Thanks a lot Siezer, for organizing this event and making it a blast, and rest of the staff as well for their hardwork and devotion to the event.
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

Eazym4

• Fanatic
  • She belongs to the streets - Sir Future
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2020, 10:56:37 pm »
Congratulations gynla bro! Thank you VCDC team for organising such a wonderful event! Y’all did a great job  O0

Congratulations Gynla baby

Buzz off gay
Disagree Disagree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)