login
March 29, 2024, 02:10:06 am

Author Topic: Application - lederhos_  (Read 6044 times)

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Application - lederhos_
« on: November 15, 2018, 12:22:07 am »
Nick: lederhos_

Timezone/Country: GMT -5, Colombia

Previous Nicks: DanixD, DanileoaB, [Ru]DanixD, (LBR_T)[E]meT, (LBR_R)SanGlieR, [OSKr]SzaYeL, 90z7, [SS]90z7, [SS]fuckerhos

Additional Comments: Hello guys, me and my best friend have decided to give us a try in an active and supportive clan after our great stay in SS, I was turning 3 years on SS around these days, but I just told myself that I needed to change the air. I told my best friend in the clan Sugar, that I would be leaving SS and he told me that he'd like to come up with me, and here we are, hope to get a chance! If you have any question please do it, I'll be pleased to answer, hvala ti/شکریہ/ਧੰਨਵਾਦ/danke!

« Last Edit: February 20, 2022, 02:47:23 pm by Ülker »
Agree Agree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
Re: Application - lederhos_
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2018, 01:48:03 am »
leaderhouse. trainee  ;D
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2018, 01:53:02 am »
Rookie

Inferno made this for me <3

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2018, 02:01:15 am »
Thank you DiaZ and Saim, appreciated!  :police:

credits to ponky ponky

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2018, 02:31:40 am »
I'd go back to re-consider my vote as I voted NO for sugar the reason was clear that he applied soon after leaving , SS it might not be fair for Sugar if you get in this time , bro I'll be really glad to have you in clan , infact it pulled me to your application to vote trainee for you , but as I said for Sugar that he is clan hopping and same goes for you as  you and him left together and therefore sadly , I'm going to change it to No.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 02:34:46 am by RoyStang »
Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2018, 02:48:49 am »
I'd go back to re-consider my vote as I voted NO for sugar the reason was clear that he applied soon after leaving , SS it might not be fair for Sugar if you get in this time , bro I'll be really glad to have you in clan , infact it pulled me to your application to vote trainee for you , but as I said for Sugar that he is clan hopping and same goes for you as  you and him left together and therefore sadly , I'm going to change it to No.
I already explained everything regarding that, thanks for your vote mate!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 02:55:30 am by leder99 »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

credits to ponky ponky

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2018, 03:38:13 am »
We have a pretty bad history with pairs of best friends who apply together, rise up the ranks together, and then leave together. Their primary allegiance (understandably) is to each other, not to the betterment of the clan. I get it. But it's risky.

At the same time, two best friends can do a lot of great things together. If you two were to be involved with managing part of our events, for instance, the likelihood that you do a good job of it is much higher because you know how to communicate and share tasks. Similarly, theoretically you will be better at teaming up in clanwars etc.

So there are pros and cons to accepting two best friends together, and the risk of consequent disruption is high.

In any case, like Ferrari said, the trainee rank is designed to filter out the suitable from the unsuitable. I see no harm in letting you guys in on the trial logic, and I hope to see you emboldening the clan in the ways you purport to have tried to do in SS.

The application is a little soon after your departure from SS, but this decision is logically tied to the decision of Leder, who was there for quite some time. It seems to me the primary motivation for your fast application is not opportunistic clanhopping, but rather taking your VC:MP journey alongside your friend. Your secondary motivation(s) might be opportunism, I don't know, but it's not the most salient issue in this matter.

Voting trainee for you and Leder.

Trainee.
Friendly Friendly x 2 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2018, 04:52:36 am »
We have a pretty bad history with pairs of best friends who apply together, rise up the ranks together, and then leave together. Their primary allegiance (understandably) is to each other, not to the betterment of the clan. I get it. But it's risky.

At the same time, two best friends can do a lot of great things together. If you two were to be involved with managing part of our events, for instance, the likelihood that you do a good job of it is much higher because you know how to communicate and share tasks. Similarly, theoretically you will be better at teaming up in clanwars etc.

So there are pros and cons to accepting two best friends together, and the risk of consequent disruption is high.

In any case, like Ferrari said, the trainee rank is designed to filter out the suitable from the unsuitable. I see no harm in letting you guys in on the trial logic, and I hope to see you emboldening the clan in the ways you purport to have tried to do in SS.

The application is a little soon after your departure from SS, but this decision is logically tied to the decision of Leder, who was there for quite some time. It seems to me the primary motivation for your fast application is not opportunistic clanhopping, but rather taking your VC:MP journey alongside your friend. Your secondary motivation(s) might be opportunism, I don't know, but it's not the most salient issue in this matter.

Voting trainee for you and Leder.

Trainee.
I'm pleased to see you voting for me and much better getting positive, chills, thank you man!

credits to ponky ponky

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2018, 05:45:04 am »
Rookie at the very least.
Good luck.
Agree Agree x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2018, 05:56:27 am »
Unexpected tho, okay I was wrong at thought of sugar clan hopping. Rookie for sure :thumbsup:

ps: duel someday?  >:D
Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2018, 06:05:51 am »
Unlike Sugar, you've sticked to a clan for a drawn out time span, unless It has become a defunct, I appreciate and admire that. So, I'm kinda not afraid about you, voting Rookie.

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2018, 07:25:37 am »
Rookie at the very least.
Good luck.

Thank you Milk  ;)

Unexpected tho, okay I was wrong at thought of sugar clan hopping. Rookie for sure :thumbsup:

ps: duel someday?  >:D

Thanks bud, and indeed I'll be waiting for you whenever you want!  8)

Unlike Sugar, you've sticked to a clan for a drawn out time span, unless It has become a defunct, I appreciate and admire that. So, I'm kinda not afraid about you, voting Rookie.

Appreciated Siezer, thx!  :thumbsup: :D

credits to ponky ponky

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2018, 08:09:01 am »

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2018, 09:14:31 am »
Okay I read it , changing back to Positive , Rookie for you ♥♥♥
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 02:03:42 pm by RoyStang »
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2018, 09:18:45 am »
Trainee from me.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember