login
April 18, 2024, 11:35:37 pm

Author Topic: Application - SugarX  (Read 8707 times)

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
Application - SugarX
« on: November 14, 2018, 12:19:01 am »
Nick: SugarX

Timezone/Country: México (GMT-7)

Previous Nicks: [OSK]Knot^ [LKt]Sugar [Fbk]RuCle. [DZ^]Knot^ [MKt]Sugar [SS]Sawyer.

Additional Comments: I've been in the VCMP community for years, perhaps seeing me applying here is surprising hahaha and even more because of my recent SS departure. Along all my experience within this community (different clans) and game I realized there are many communities and very different people to deal/hang with, some of them help you in your upgrowing and maturity but others don't, like SS did. The point is that my career in VCMP is not well-shaped yet and there is not anything else I want that finishing my career in this wonderful crew, with close people, excellent dueling comrades and maybe people that I just say once but that left a good image. I'm really excited to see your thoughts about my application and I'll be grateful if you are honest to me.

Have a good day and thanks!

P.D: If you have any doubt about my previous departures from clans or about SS in especific, you can PM me or talk to me privately and I'll be pleased to answer, not only that, any general doubt will be answered

« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 09:01:18 am by Roystang »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - SugarX
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2018, 12:57:06 am »
How can I trust that you will be loyal for VU after get accepted?Because you left MK in short period after got accepted in order to join SS because lederhos invited you. If I am not wrong you left SS yesterday because of some problems. It's better to answer in public because all of us going to ask the same question. Why you left MK and SS at first place?
Agree Agree x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Inferno made this for me <3

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2018, 01:28:18 am »
How can I trust that you will be loyal for VU after get accepted?Because you left MK in short period after got accepted in order to join SS because lederhos invited you. If I am not wrong you left SS yesterday because of some problems. It's better to answer in public because all of us going to ask the same question. Why you left MK and SS at first place?

Okay, the reasons for leaving SS and MK are completely different ... and it would be perfect to make it clear as of this moment. The reason why I left MK was because Lederhos invited me at that time to SS, the clan i wanted to join a long time ago, well. entering SS I realize many things... first, something that is not secret, the clan is dead, on the outside (inactive members of the game) both inside (inactive members in the forums, wsp groups, etc. .) the worst of them The fact is that, despite making an effort to face this and move forward, we were just a few members who contributed and with the interest to get ahead (Sanglier, niko and me) no one else was worried about facing the disinterest and going ahead in spite of it. That was the reason for my early departure from the SS.

and that's something that I like about VU, there is interest on the part of everyone, despite being a numerous clan, I like to see everyone participating and being part of the same clan. I want to be part of this. I will support and help as much as possible, knowing that someone else is willing to do the same.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Oualid

• Regular
  • @Missile
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2018, 01:45:50 am »
Good.luck.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VCMP is the game that must be played.

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2018, 02:15:03 am »
You applied here soon after you left SS. Me as well many other members would like to hangout with you , hoping to catch you in-game , Neutral

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Shark

• #LK
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2018, 03:27:33 am »
Looooool suerte
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 03:36:14 am by Shark »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

David.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2018, 03:51:28 am »
Suerte a la verga sugar!

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2018, 03:54:33 am »
Suerte tio

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2018, 03:58:26 am »
Heh,  good luck fella, seems like you will prove your loyalty for 2 years in row.
Hope you the best, take an eye on leder, maybe he will try to get him from another clan or join with you.

Good achievement!
Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2018, 06:03:10 am »
good luck dear.

RoyStang's Art

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2018, 08:32:58 am »

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

Vatan^

• Regular
  • Dark Killers
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2018, 01:18:57 pm »
Good Luck My Brother, You are good enough for this clan.

nawghty_boy

• Fanatic
  • I'm sorry my fault, i forgot you're an idiot :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2018, 01:39:41 pm »
Gl. :)

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2018, 03:19:13 pm »
Barely know you, the senario here says that you left SS in a hurry without any solid reason. I'll go with a no because i see loyalty and trust issue.
Fix that and get my vote.

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2018, 03:36:40 pm »
You seem to be mature enough but what Thomas said , same goes here , it's a No. You wished to join us soon after leaving SS , that counts into clan hopping stuff.
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 3 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin