login
May 02, 2024, 04:24:00 pm

Author Topic: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,  (Read 1025 times)

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2019, 08:19:46 pm »
who make krishna?

but do you have any damn intelligence ? that you will understand him ? as he is with your tiny crippled brain ?

huh? since you cannot approach even an ordinary father without the help of mother.

but still fun is you are challenging that who made Krishna.

atleast foolish moron see yourself and than talk about the damn cause. ( rascal pig )

How can you call someone your god, when you can't prove whose son you are? The thing that you only posted is bullshit and you told us more bullshit at the end so we forget the bullshit you told us at the start. Well, I don't fight over any religion but your mama has slept with 100 dudes in your city and you can't prove which one in your city is your father.
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

araa

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2019, 04:51:38 am »
You're obsessed with lollipops lol

(posted since we're increasing post count here anyway hehehe)

nah nah you are obsessed in acting that way, ( like an whore ) and if i call what is what than im obsessed ( waahaa )

but where was your shame ? when you took my lollypop into your deep throat ? ( by pying without invitation { like an whore })

and now if i call the whore a whore than you call me obsessed ( waahaa ) but just see the complete mirror which you try to show me.

and you are on the knees with my cock into your deep throat ( like an slut ) rascal pig

see yourself also now. ( for you  very much like bullying ? ) now take my cock OR i give personally hard push on your throat ?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

araa

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2019, 04:52:15 am »
what the fuck is this shit loooooooooooooooool

that you will never know. cuz you cannot read the title of this post. so very kindly forget it. and get lost from here.

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2019, 09:11:44 am »
hey i don't understand this ideology:
-you are talking as if this is a religion and you're one of its preachers, a religion is meant to be , aside from revealing the truth behind our existence, a guide for humanity progression and all that stuff (in terms of ethics: it must include tolerance, love, friendly intentions and collaboration) but what I see from you is just unethical replies proving your hostility towards not only who disagreed with you but mere people who were asking about it.
-I can't understand well your english sorry.

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2019, 09:55:51 am »
Nikal lavde, pehli fursat me nikal!

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2019, 12:15:11 pm »
Jajajaja Aara eres un hijo de puta, salu2 br0

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2019, 12:51:37 pm »
having conversation with a bot is weird

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

araa

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2019, 05:16:51 pm »
How can you call someone your god, when you can't prove whose son you are? The thing that you only posted is bullshit and you told us more bullshit at the end so we forget the bullshit you told us at the start. Well, I don't fight over any religion but your mama has slept with 100 dudes in your city and you can't prove which one in your city is your father.

than what i have done by explaining this Practical epxlanation ? ( rascal idiot ) what i have done than ? have i not explained whose son i actually am ? have i not explained that who has actually seen the father before our birth and knows it that who has tilled her ?

and it is my mother ( authority OR Srila Prabhupada ) who is chaste and faithful to my father or Krishna.

and rest are all whores ( in the guess of scientists ) who says that instead of father there is evolution, big bang, moon landing etc false brainwashing propagandas.

surely `1 is doomed ( like you ) for listening to such whores with very big vagina.

and my mother or authority is not whore but an chaste or faithful to father OR Krishna ( son of your 10 neigbours )

and now because you are son of your 10 negibours does not means that everyone is similar 10 mens issue of very hard work with your lusty mum. ( or whore )

just consontrate on that and do that and than come here for arguement.

araa

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2019, 05:25:55 pm »
hey i don't understand this ideology:
-you are talking as if this is a religion and you're one of its preachers, a religion is meant to be , aside from revealing the truth behind our existence, a guide for humanity progression and all that stuff (in terms of ethics: it must include tolerance, love, friendly intentions and collaboration) but what I see from you is just unethical replies proving your hostility towards not only who disagreed with you but mere people who were asking about it.
-I can't understand well your english sorry.

i will throw shoe filled with potty and urine on your face ( as soon as one become arrogant )

and there is nothing to which you can disagree for the fact is fact believe it or not ( it doesn't matter )

and natures course will take its place, now i say you will become old and if you say that i dont see or believe it or agree with you than you are the damn fool. ( that is it )

and you will become old eventually. and what is there to disagree ( huh? ) what is there ? that our mother hasnt seen our father before our birth ?

that you do not forget everything just like last nights dream ? that you are getting kicks from 1 nation to another like an football ?

so there is nothing to which you can disagree for it is an fact that there is father before our birth and it is our mother and authority who has seen him. and knows it that who has tilled her.

and now everything is explained so what is there to disagree huh ? and here is the Original purpose of human life.

now accept it or not that is your business or option. but here is the Original purpose of human life.

and i throw shoe filled with potty and urine as soon as i found that person is an fool and arrogant still at the same time.

araa

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2019, 05:28:23 pm »
Nikal lavde, pehli fursat me nikal!

tere ma ke yaar ko bolna ye baat jab wo time pe naa nikle us randi ko chod ke. ;)

( tell this thing to your mother's lover when he does not go away by raping that whore at the proper time ) ;)

( son of your 17 neigoburs )

araa

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2019, 05:29:07 pm »
having conversation with a bot is weird

anyways policy is lovely *give dog bad name and hang it* and having conversation with useless troll ( like you all ) is much more weird.

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2019, 05:35:34 pm »
he's talking about the krishna the retarded one in VCCNR asks for cash all the time

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

araa

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2019, 04:29:23 am »
he's talking about the krishna the retarded one in VCCNR asks for cash all the time

anyways policy is lovely *give dog bad name and hang it* but i dont want your money and i kick on your face ( rascal hog ) now get and dont feed me trolling. ( son of your 10 neigoburs )

ElvenKing

• Crazy Man
  • [MK]Berkay_Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2019, 05:10:52 am »
Praise the great bright lord!
Aara my child, i show you the path of light.
Tor e nim nu gim bur ashk. Tuk e du de dur dum ashk.

The Golden Horde

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2019, 10:47:26 pm »
get rekt amen!

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S