April 27, 2024, 06:23:47 pm

Author Topic: VU vs TLA Challenge  (Read 13346 times)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: VU vs TLA Challenge
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2021, 04:46:51 am »
ferrari32 was my mate 10 years ago in VU, if i were you i would pick my words more carefully, but you are telling ferrari to watch about his words and smth about lederhos? and my question is the following. WHO THE FUCK IS LEDERHOS OR YOU TO TELL FERRARI32 HOW TO ACT?
Hey  I'm want in fk you ferrari and leder and Juan(10 years old VU kid ex)
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2021, 07:16:50 am »
Hey hey hey, whats going on? We are supposed to have a clan war with you guys not flame war or something.

Stop it right here, let us know whenever you are going to arrange a clan war with us.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2021, 07:48:18 am »
Anyways go and suck as well juan's dick , ferrari this its the second time what you do this , and lederhos already told you about this comments in public.
Interesting.
Waiting for ferrari reply or an topic in announcements board.
Edit: didnt know pain left sed
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 07:50:47 am by lol55 »
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2021, 09:00:26 am »

well pain says there was a poll going on in private boards about this, and let's talk about that VU managed to even THINK of playing in CTF and how scared they're of this clan war?  ​^-^

when WK challenges VU for clanwar in CTF -> no we want only a/d cuz it's our server
when any other clan challenges VU -> ok we will play ctf even if we lose we got charleyutton in our clan, and ferrari's fapping skills are superior to tla juan's

we're going back to living these times again

he finally figured out that he's not wanted with you, so expect a few posts coming out soon here or there...  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 09:02:26 am by FuckTinG »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2021, 09:14:48 am »
Well hunting, the one clanwar you ever played with us ended up getting annulled because you were caught hacking.. that's why we preferred to play on our terms. Also start a new topic if you're going on another one of your crusades vs human inteligence.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2021, 12:19:06 pm »
Well hunting, the one clanwar you ever played with us ended up getting annulled because you were caught hacking.. that's why we preferred to play on our terms. Also start a new topic if you're going on another one of your crusades vs human inteligence.
134-19 hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i was hacking there too? I hope you didn't miss to tell ur VU buddies about this... please don't tell me u didn't..
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2021, 10:12:01 pm »
Hello, Thank you to all actors of this drama.
I want another season of this drama

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2021, 11:29:02 am »

well pain says there was a poll going on in private boards about this, and let's talk about that VU managed to even THINK of playing in CTF and how scared they're of this clan war?  ​^-^
lol, only 4 fucking votes. big brain time for hunting

Pavonis

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2021, 01:56:51 pm »

lol, only 4 fucking votes. big brain time for hunting
Why do you even waste your time on replying him? First time I agreed on something juan said that hunting is mentally deformed.  :P

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2021, 05:11:16 pm »
134-19 hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i was hacking there too? I hope you didn't miss to tell ur VU buddies about this... please don't tell me u didn't..
His ban time expired that month passed away to quickly without reading bullshits , another ban would be nice for peace.

Credits : KocKex

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2021, 04:33:01 pm »
After a voting process we have agreed upon the match taking place in VCAD, if that's all right with you.

Additional info coming soon, standard VCAD server rules apply, we can discuss options like wallglitch on or off further in Discord.

We'll post our bases soon. We'd like to retain our roster as potential players, same as you.
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 4 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2021, 01:05:37 pm »
Would you mind if we pick close bases, ie those that just have one entrance like ammu-nation, FBI HQ and some others i dont remember right now. ?

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2021, 08:43:49 pm »
Dead? Or something going on in private?

OmaRosh

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2021, 10:06:10 am »
Dead? Or something going on in private?
I'm coming from the future. It's january 2022 already.
Juan fighting with ferrari for higher ping limit for his laggot teammates. Also ferrari fighting for 20FPS for fercho

Still no match to this day.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 7 (list)

"Never fight close to omarosh..."

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2021, 11:54:26 am »
Yo lets complete one year instead, make it on 25 December 2021. What's the plan?
Funny Funny x 1 (list)