login
April 19, 2024, 07:04:13 am

Author Topic: Lucid Dreaming  (Read 8166 times)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Lucid Dreaming
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2012, 09:56:36 pm »
yeah it felt like i'd been watching one of those hallucinogen videos on youtube for 3 hours straight.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2012, 10:07:34 pm »
Wicked nice, you are almost there Morphine :)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2012, 10:12:55 pm »
One of my close friend have been experiencing nightmares like such whenever he goes to sleep during exams, he now have a habit of listening to music along his sleep.
Since this thread started I became aware that what this godamn shit is called.

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2012, 10:22:33 pm »
Damn, by nightmares you mean sleep paralysis? And in a fucking exam? Fuck!

GrinDBanG

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • Think before acting
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2012, 07:27:36 am »
Tried it for 2 nights now
Didn't work

Nah just kding i had awesome dreams

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2012, 08:33:51 am »
Also, did you had any hypnagogic hallucinations or weird sounds?
Don't even get me started on those... I hear some girl whispering in my ear with some sort of demonish language. That's when I open my eyes and there we go...
She dissappears quite fast 'tho

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Lazee

• Crazy Man
  • Mess with the Best, die like the Rest.
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2012, 09:40:11 am »
Tried to do the Wild one last night, Was too much tired as my yesterday was my last exam and a-lot of fun, was too much tired, I almost had it to my dream, Every fucking thing was going like planned to do the WILD but on the last step, I felt almost like sleepy and outta this world but just then.. FOTHAMUCKIN urge to Poop appeared and destroyed all my steps, went to toilet, Did poop for 30 Minutes and forgot about the LD and just when I went on the bed, I just went into usual sleep after 20-25 secs.  >:(

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2012, 01:33:16 pm »
Don't even get me started on those... I hear some girl whispering in my ear with some sort of demonish language. That's when I open my eyes and there we go...
ferrari you're my twin, i'm having the same  :D

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2012, 01:49:38 pm »
If you don't like it, why are you even doing so? I am not forcing anyone to do anything, so don't get me started.
But yeah I also had some Sleep paralysis like those.

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2012, 02:05:19 pm »
http://z0r.de/2952
you and your demons..

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2012, 08:05:36 pm »
@Knucis, I have no idea how that happened there must be a guide somewhere but it was terrifying for me.

I got my balls in position! gonna try the techniques to get a lucid dream, I always wake up before I could ------ a girl

No Thijn,i bought a cd for windows 7 Tiny Edition earlier.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2012, 08:41:12 pm »
If you don't like it, why are you even doing so? I am not forcing anyone to do anything, so don't get me started.
But yeah I also had some Sleep paralysis like those.
I wanna see how it's supposed to be  :P

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Lazee

• Crazy Man
  • Mess with the Best, die like the Rest.
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2012, 08:52:47 am »
So, I tried the WILD last night and Idk if I had any LD but I sure did felt kinda weird in a Dream, where Me wasn't Me.
I was some kind of switched with my friends body, I had full control on my friends body, it was just like real and my own body whom I wasn't controlling was walking on it's own I even tried to punch my body (LoL) and my body fell on the ground. This was just the weird Dream I had Last night (Me playing with Me, while I was my friend but was not me), the thing to say I didn't heard any noises while sleeping but sure did heard a door being closed and being opened 4-5 times. So, was this really a (Short) LD? or just a usual dream??

Also, I again tried to do the MILD one when I became awake of my previous dream but failed to do it because I actually wasn't feeling any sleepy. So, any tips of how to do this MILD because I couldn't concentrate on myself in MILD and also tell me was the first dream a LD or just a usual dream..

Inferno

• Crazy Man
  • Frontline-battles! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2012, 11:09:08 am »
Just fell into LD(guess so) 5 mins ago.After washing my cycle,i wanted to take a quick nap.Dunno,i tried to get into a Obe usually possible in morning.I was thinking about falling from the space to earth.And i cant believe i did it.In that dream there were weird noises.Can't explain,they were like echo'ing sounds.And ofc,i had played a silent hill game on my pc yesterday.I saw some of its scenario.I wanted to stay in the LD but it was too horrifying.I wished to wake up,Suddenly found my body was kinda like wax,i cannot move my mouth.I didnt thought it was a dream,it was quite a feeling like being awake.So i got worried,as i worried and though to be awake,i just,dunno how,woke up.Saw my self in my room.Knucis,this thing is quite horrifying.Never gonna try it again seriously it scared the shit outta me.