May 01, 2024, 06:04:07 pm

Author Topic: Application - Metalord  (Read 15292 times)

Marcell

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Metalord
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2011, 01:58:26 pm »
Sorry mates I'm not used to post here but what would you expect from a half educated boy from Argentina? I understood everything he said in spanish and I know how Metalord acts, we gonna put a simple example for those who played 0.3z, you all know Logan/.sky this "european" born in argentina acts the same way as metalord, insulting people, being an elitist person, rude (as I used to be), their elitism will never let them think clearly.

Well actually he is a double-face guy, while he smiles at you when admins or liders are around he kicks you when they turn to another direction, I've found this guy a little bit of a hypocrite guy in any case if he can't change his attitude in real life, what would you expect in the internet. would you actually trust a guy doing this kind of commentaries
Y Marica tu viejo que anda todo el dia con travestis ya que tu madre es una vieja de 80 años que no le da placer.
JAJAJAJAJA.
Pussy your papa! he wears like a travesti the whole day because your mooommaaaa is an 80yold! who gives no pleasure to him HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

The guy may have good skills(LAG!) but his attitude will never fit what this respected clan is asking for.

I think this is an open app for opinions so Metalod, don't even try on this one I'm just giving my opinion, I wouldn't like watching your name as [VU]Metalord while insulting like you did in Sky-City, VU's honour would fall lol, and I think we all know the kind of untolerant attitude you have, and the terrible dirty vocabulary for insult people you have, if you were paid for doing insults you would be rich, kid.

I wish you the best to get into the clan tho, if you can change your attitude (which is not going to happen) it would be nice.

Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2011, 02:06:04 pm »
you should work on your rage problems and maybe not to play when your mad trainee wont hurt much
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

bugz2daback

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2011, 02:17:27 pm »
My vote wont change, it's still a no from me. Always has been a loser, not worthy enough of a spot on our gang.

Give him some time and his stupidity will increase, no offense gentlemen.

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2011, 06:59:15 pm »
[VU_T] VU trainee, this is the starting rank for most applicants. It is a chance to get to know the clan better and to learn how to be more effective ingame.

I'm pretty sure Metalord knows the clan well, and the clan knows him well -- as a raging backstabber. I've yet to see any actual improvement, therefore my vote remains a no. He can come back when his attitude actually improves.

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2011, 07:05:19 pm »
Opportunities help people improve their behaviour and attitude but not for this guy. Stop talking in general and focus on this particular case. I've known him before he was in DU and I never liked him so if he couldn't change his attitude since then...he will not change it no matter what clan he joins.

Metalord

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2011, 09:27:47 pm »
Come on guys, what's wrong with giving him the VU_T tag, to test if the guy is good enough and can contribute the clan in any way or not, metalord just gotta work on his temper and be less of a raging person at least while he's in VU.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Agaaain, why don't you guys believe me? It's just a chance, if i don't change the attitude just kick me, simple.

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2011, 09:51:44 pm »
Quote from: Metalord
I entered the car with INTRO key, so I WENT TO THE BANK AND I TOOK OUT MY MONEY, THEN I TRYED TO BUY IT. DONT LIE FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, BUY A NICE PC FIRST, PLAYING WITH THAT 640X480X16 RESOLUTION.
You idiots stop reporting me with stupids reasons.
Yo paresco idiota diciendo eso? Y vos pareces mas idiota comprando los coches en el server para que 'lleven tu nombre', con unos '19 años' y con esa mentalidad de niña.

jajaja paresco idiota porque insulto...
Quote from: Metalord (translated)
I look silly saying that? And you look like an idiot buying more cars on the server to 'take your name', with '19 years' and with the mentality of a little girl.

hahaha, I look like an idiot because I insult
Metalord has been kicked from the clan. Reason: Inactivity and bad attitude.

That's why. I can't trust someone who hasn't even been able to be contributive, and to the same clan you're applying to now, too. It's also been more than two years. Grow up or go somewhere else.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 10:08:01 pm by stormeus »

Metalord

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2011, 10:11:36 pm »
Ohh god...
 Stormeus, you didn't see why i said that?

One of them reported me because i went to him with !goto cmd, 'abusing power' LOL...

And that guy called SUPERNOOB,  because that guy were changing the locs. So i said: 'you idiots stop reporting me with stupid reasons'

So Stormeus i wasn't right?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 10:15:45 pm by Metalord »

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2011, 10:15:15 pm »
Meta, I'm going to make this clear.

If you couldn't be trusted to live up to your expectations two years ago, and members are still doubting if you're capable of fulfilling them now, I see no reason to let you in since you've seen no sign of change. I have no problem with you applying again when it is absolutely clear that your attitude has changed for the better, but for now, it is a straight no from me.

JuaN

« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2011, 10:47:52 pm »
I seriously can't get why few of you who are against metalord keep saying the same thing over and over ... ( his attitude problems) since he's applied and/or even before I haven't seen him raging the way he used to....
he's been cool with everybody lately as far as i know.

I already explained why he raged like that on those quotes you just posted stormeus, and I would have done the same, as I said few pages back, not raging like that, but meta was actually right. And as for what happened to him
two years ago on this same clan, I have to add: 2 YEARS, how much can a person change within two years? in my opinion a a lot.

Back when meta was kicked from VU around that time there was a guy called xxDukexx (me) a guy who was flaming almost all the time he was playing VCMP a guy who barely spoke english ( fuck, hello, bye, yes, son of bitch was all I know) a guy who used to wear tags like DS, KFJ, SkT and was warned several times by their members not to do it again, even he got banned from KFJ's server only because of that, an annoying prick who used to PMSPAM every ULK member on irc asking for his promotion to TLK, past doesn't mean that much to me, even more where we are talking about two years ago, look at what I posted, yeah I did all of those lame things, and look when am I right now I got accepted right straight to full member in VU, not everybody can say that, but just because I did those things, do I have to be kicked or rejected from the clan?.

After all the things I clearly stated above, a chance was given to me and I knew how to use it properly and I'm thankful because of that, the same should happen to meta.

My vote still goes for VU_T

PS. that guy I mentioned above was also banned from xe for constantly pmspam to an admin (aeo)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 09:01:42 am by Haze »
Cannot rate own posts

loKuaZ

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Likes to post
  • >:3
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2011, 10:53:18 pm »
I think we should give him one chance, i know him a long time, is a good player and partner in the game, i can assure  that he'll be loyal to the clan if we give this attempt to change his way, my vote is for [VU_T], he'll appreciate a lot.

Bass

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2011, 01:28:06 pm »
No from me..

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2011, 01:40:33 pm »
This is ridiculous...

Metalord is a good fello, From looking at this..

Ohh god...
 Stormeus, you didn't see why i said that?

One of them reported me because i went to him with !goto cmd, 'abusing power' LOL...

And that guy called SUPERNOOB,  because that guy were changing the locs. So i said: 'you idiots stop reporting me with stupid reasons'

So Stormeus i wasn't right?

He had a reason to do what he needed to do. Out of everything, this is probably the only disagreement anyone could come up about him. ''SUPERNOOB,'' The guy who Meta was dealing with had it coming for disobeying the rules. I would have done the same thing..

He's not a constant rager, he's not a rule - breaker. He is a person who is willing to represent [VU].

Either Trainee or Trial. 

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2011, 03:38:30 pm »
Either Trainee or Trial.  

Trial? We don't have 'Trial' as a rank. We have Trainee which serves as a trial rank.

Writer of excessively long posts

Donstald

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2011, 04:10:57 pm »
He's a nice guy and all but only among his mates but not others that is most likely is a reason for his down fall and of course he rages a lott;
i say he should apply again in a week or two if he think he has improved himself and his attitude towards other players.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 04:12:47 pm by Donstald »