login
May 02, 2024, 09:21:01 pm

Author Topic: i'm leaving  (Read 6499 times)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
i'm leaving
« on: September 28, 2012, 04:48:26 pm »
i'm leaving really guys you are great and VU always stays and remains 1 of my favorite clans in VCMP however i do not feel the magic anymore like i used to have. Charley and Knucis leaving has made me feel more unpleased then before. I'm probably going to regret this but right now i feel that i should go. Stay strong, keep dominating and keep growing. Sorry guys
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Inferno

• Crazy Man
  • Frontline-battles! :D
    • View Profile
Re: i'm leaving
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 04:54:07 pm »
Damn people,by leaving you are not showing any brave act,your support is what keeps vu going.Magic aint what you experience,magic is what you make.Good bye brian. :(
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 04:56:25 pm by Inferno »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 05:05:30 pm »
Didn't you claim of coming back to VU yesterday?

This is such a weak ass thing to do.

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)

Zeke

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP and LU beta tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 05:08:55 pm »
Bai B, have fun wherever u go now.

InstallHook(0x405AC0,(DWORD)CantFindFuckingAnim,0x405A95,
CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode,sizeof(CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode));
-------------------------------------------------
[00:41:12] <~Murdock> actually just transfering files
[00:41:16] <~Murdock> sounds, clientscripts etc
[00:42:05] <heekzs> what transfer method you uses
[00:43:03] <~Murdock> speed of light

habla

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2012, 06:27:26 pm »
I can't imagine you gone, and why so sudden?

son_of_habla VCMP sucks
habla ey, that's how I met your mother

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2012, 06:38:08 pm »
i just dont feel comfortably anymore

All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2012, 06:44:05 pm »
http://vu.vrocker-hosting.co.uk/index.php?topic=3557.0

THE FOLLOWING DAY:

i'm leaving really guys you are great and VU always stays and remains 1 of my favorite clans in VCMP however i do not feel the magic anymore like i used to have. Charley and Knucis leaving has made me feel more unpleased then before. I'm probably going to regret this but right now i feel that i should go. Stay strong, keep dominating and keep growing. Sorry guys

Seriously wtf. You are leaving the clan because we are currently experiencing a dark period? Wtf? Where's your morality? Where's your support? Where's your VU spirit? Huh? So damn pathetic.

By doing so, you are being a traitor. The same applies the the others that have left (except Knucis and Charley).

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010
  "The Beginning"

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2012, 07:09:51 pm »
Bye brian, good luck in your future attempts.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 11:35:51 pm by Fercho »

Bass

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2012, 07:11:11 pm »
Omg!

I really can't find the words, take care man.

Inferno

• Crazy Man
  • Frontline-battles! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2012, 07:16:01 pm »
Bye Brian  :'( Three goods VU's leave Charley, Knucis and Now brian. I hope that you know you' re doing but, with this your support will removing these
Wut?

DarKFirE

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2012, 07:28:20 pm »
Bye Brian  :'( Three goods VU's leave Charley, Knucis and Now brian. I hope that you know you' re doing but, with this your support will removing these
Wut?

lold

Take care Brian.

Castagna

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Veteran. EA Server Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2012, 07:44:34 pm »
I'm probably going to regret this but right now i feel that i should go.

Yeah, you will. Impulses're not always right, Brian.

VC:MP Veteran. Extreme Addicts Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader.

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2012, 08:02:47 pm »
So basically you're saying you don't feel ''comfortably'' for Veteran, another great member of VU, running the clan?

Yes.. you will regret this. Just because Charley and Knucis and a few others left, doesn't mean VU is falling apart. They don't make up the whole VU name. Every trainee, rookie, and full member make up VU, and that's what makes VU united strong.. STRONGER. So apprently you must not ''feel'' that representing the VU name does not means a lot to you anymore?

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2012, 08:57:43 pm »
I'm not even gonna spare any words on this.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Eazy

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2012, 06:32:49 am »