May 03, 2024, 12:36:27 am

Author Topic: gta vc screen problem  (Read 1156 times)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
gta vc screen problem
« on: September 27, 2012, 10:21:05 pm »
so if i play it the screen isnt fully displayed the left and right side of my monitor remains black how can i fix this (both vcmp, single player)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Nadeem

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: gta vc screen problem
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 01:19:07 am »
You have auto resize button in your (LCD) monitor?This thing happens with me sometimes ,i press the auto resize.And all fine.Try it

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 04:28:37 am »
lol.

There must be options in gta vc single player that makes gta vc resolution fit your screen.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 07:38:28 am »
I guess your monitor's resolution is higher than the one you set to Vice City. You can "stretch" that small resolution into full screen (though, Vice City would look kind of blurry after that) by enabling that option in your Graphics card control center or w/e it's called. (I am an ATI user, and my control center is called "Catalyst")

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010
  "The Beginning"

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2012, 08:22:02 am »
Enable widescreen, its in the gfx options :)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2012, 02:34:52 pm »
fixed windows 7 on my lappy supports big ass HD resolution

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help