login
April 28, 2024, 12:54:20 pm

Author Topic: 2021 IN VCMP. Best of the best, worst of the worst! True outcomes of the year!  (Read 1061 times)

Grand_Master

• Do namaz or burn in hell!
    • View Profile
    • VCMPeople
Hello, if you read this, then probably you interesting in what really happened this year in vcmp community. Below is the true face of vcmp shown in nominations.

Best server of the year!
Kill The Vito
Yes this server offline now. If you didn't play it - that's your problem. This server had vitobots witch acting as real players. What else server has such sing? No one. Kill The Vito is technologically most advanced vcmp server. It shows what good scripter can make and serving as basis for future superserver.

Best server of the year for coprophiles!
RTV
Really server where kewun's buddy spitfire is admin for shiteaters. I ask all of you who played rtv, are you happy being on the server where hacks creator, distributor and user spitfire is admin? Not forget about his friend vision who also using his cheats and admin there. Elk's dogs not counting. Spitfire simply gave elk and spiller some of his hacks and partial list of users of his cheats. I wonder why kewun still not admin, cause elk got some hacks and info from him too. For elk and spiller you all are monkeys, you eat every crap they produce and smile. Rtv is so vcmp style server.

VCMP legend of the year!
XTM
Yeah that guy. You hate him? You afraid of him? You miss him? That what XTM is. He don't play vcmp, obviously he's not crapeater so nothing to do here. Apparently you need an ace up your sleeve to meet him again.

Best hacker of the year!
Good123/Calcium/Florentino
He's not an old player, but this year he gained some reputation as hacker. He cooperated with kewun to DDOS servers and he did well. Good123 is what vcmp real is, precisely what vcmp community creates and deserves.

Worthless hacker of the year!
Kewun
Hey kurva if you so powerful as pretend, why you stopped ddosing servers? Why the hell i see servers in masterlist? Let me guess, great kewun just gives opportunity for kids to enjoy their poor life? In reality vcmp devs fuc.ed up your face and you crying hide in pochwie.

Best clan of the year!
RK
Old authoritative clan filled with greatness and wisdom. Clan is not about number of members or their cheats it's about quality of members. And RK definitely has the best roster in vcmp. If you decided to join it, be ready to upset, because for 95% you're not qualify for high RK standards.

Not a clan of the year!
TLA (The Little Anuses)
That's not a clan, just gang of cheaters united in 1 group. They has spitfire, known hacks creator + firecum and skullcracker witch using his private cheats. Fulton, masteroz, elawi, gohan using lag tools and macros. About sanzhez and others don't have accurate information. Next members should be hunting, kewun and good123. In normal multiplayer all clan members would be banned, half for using cheats and another half for cooperating with them in 1 group. But for vcmp that's called clan, strong clan.

Best player of the year!
GOD
You all know him. Without doubt with his bright mind, high intelligence and strong skills - he's the greatest. No one even close to him. He's the best player who joined vcmp ever!

Worst player of the year!
YOU!
That's right, YOU the worst. You still playing vcmp and reading VU forum while your life is complete disaster. This year you did nothing to become smarter, wealthy or healthy. You just hiding from your life nightmare in vcmp world. Holy f.ck, you still reading this. In 2022 try to change your life or you will stay in this nomination forever!

P.S: I won't answer on barking below.

Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 9 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
I guess opening forum and reading a topic takes less time than writing one  8)
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

GiTo

• Regular
    • View Profile
Ily😙

What happens when the poison expires?

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Athanatos

• BesT VcMp ScRiPTeR i SweAr
    • View Profile
u still playing vcmp and reading VU forum while your life is complete disaster. This year you did nothing to become smarter, wealthy or healthy.

I didn't touch VC:MP for months, but I have read this article.

Who the fuck is that guy named "GOD"?

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Best server of the year!
Kill The Vito
Yes this server offline now. If you didn't play it - that's your problem. This server had vitobots witch acting as real players. What else server has such sing? No one. Kill The Vito is technologically most advanced vcmp server. It shows what good scripter can make and serving as basis for future superserver..

agree kill the vito best server fruendship ended with koth
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
u still playing vcmp and reading VU forum while your life is complete disaster. This year you did nothing to become smarter, wealthy or healthy.

I didn't touch VC:MP for months, but I have read this article.

you need admit he have reason in that article

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
Mujhe anday wala burger

Shafin

• A kid with computer skills.
    • View Profile
Nice

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
I like the dedication

Inferno made this for me <3

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
I thought this will be some polling topic but you gave decisions yourself. Anyway…
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
YOU FORGOT TO INCLUDE LORD PAIN

WHAT KIND OF TOPIC IS THIS? YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT GUY IS CAPABLE OF
HE'S THE ONLY GUY WHO STARTS DRAMA, RECORDS 1 KILL, CALLS IT RAPE AND THEN DISAPPEARS SOONER THAN ANYONE COULD EVER TOUCH HIM INGAME

MAYBE HE DOESN'T HAVE STRONG SKILL, BUT HIS MOTTO "a player can't rape you when you don't join server / when you don't spawn" SAVES HIM FROM EVERY ONE OF HIS ENEMIES.

BE LIFELESS LIKE HIM, IT WILL ONLY BENEFIT

HOW IS XTM? I MISS HIM
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
YOU FORGOT TO INCLUDE LORD PAIN

WHAT KIND OF TOPIC IS THIS? YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT GUY IS CAPABLE OF
HE'S THE ONLY GUY WHO STARTS DRAMA, RECORDS 1 KILL, CALLS IT RAPE AND THEN DISAPPEARS SOONER THAN ANYONE COULD EVER TOUCH HIM INGAME

MAYBE HE DOESN'T HAVE STRONG SKILL, BUT HIS MOTTO "a player can't rape you when you don't join server / when you don't spawn" SAVES HIM FROM EVERY ONE OF HIS ENEMIES.

BE LIFELESS LIKE HIM, IT WILL ONLY BENEFIT

HOW IS XTM? I MISS HIM
I usually don't agree on your bullshits but now facts are straight
« Last Edit: December 26, 2021, 07:49:01 am by GoRcEE »

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Lord is everywhere, just like jesus christ, lord is above everyone else, even above jesus christ. Lord is the best VC:MP player of all time, lord wanders through VC:MP like the vikings once walked through europe, conveyoring and dog punishing everyone in their path. Lord plays and fights in VC:MP with such amazing grace that it even looks biblical.

HAIL THE VC:MP LORD.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2021, 11:12:23 pm by JuaN. »
Funny Funny x 5 (list)