April 28, 2024, 05:48:04 am

Author Topic: new cheating in VCMP  (Read 7555 times)

Shafin

• A kid with computer skills.
    • View Profile
Re: new cheating in VCMP
« Reply #90 on: November 28, 2021, 05:20:12 am »
thanks guys after reading this topic I think I can make all sorts of hacks now just pm me the price starting 200$ per hack
never thought I could earn money with this game.

Here iz ma hack test on you
« Last Edit: November 28, 2021, 05:21:43 am by Shafin »
Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 01, 2021, 01:18:33 am »

Here iz ma hack test on you

Sorry I only accepted payment in $ not in YouTube videos.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 07:20:39 pm by Sk »
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

Shafin

• A kid with computer skills.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 02, 2021, 01:04:05 am »
WTF just happened lmao
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 22, 2021, 07:17:32 pm »
you are lucky my mouse was not working other wise you are so easy that I have to turn off my computer against you to make it a fair fight
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 07:19:24 pm by Sk »
Funny Funny x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 26, 2022, 06:52:16 pm »
i'll give this a bump with this video

just watch and see how fulton freely does what he likes with his crappy cheating, then later excuses to me when he lost "my mouse wasnt working"

0:12 see how he did double crouch shot, better yet he's the one blaming domek for some hacks
0:02 to 0:06 he fired 3 shots consecutively one after another

AND STILL sos shits on him and makes x3 and x4 in EC with fulton tryharding as much as possible...

who cares lol, VCMP staff are just incompetents or don't care about this situation
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Late Late x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 27, 2022, 07:49:44 am »
Ah yes fulton bought gpu to record his hacks. Biq logic br0

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 27, 2022, 09:54:38 am »
fulton is hacker, even axxo agreed

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 28, 2022, 02:08:58 am »
Maybe masterdog and gorco the best are using that hack too, but its simply, admins can do same movements as fulton and verify if that shoot speed work in the server or the server take it as "ghost shot". if the server take it as ghost shot obviusly fulton was using a type of hacks and if the server take it as a real shoot then its normal, but maybe some admins will say " then we will modify the server so that all would make that fast shoots" but the big problem isnt the server, the problem here its if fulton was using a type of hacks or not, basically hunting catched fulton with this shit in the past and KoTH admins just changed the server, they didnt punished fulton....
extra evidence: min 9:47
« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 02:24:41 am by PaiN. »
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 28, 2022, 06:33:48 pm »
Maybe masterdog and gorco the best are using that hack too, but its simply, admins can do same movements as fulton and verify if that shoot speed work in the server or the server take it as "ghost shot". if the server take it as ghost shot obviusly fulton was using a type of hacks and if the server take it as a real shoot then its normal, but maybe some admins will say " then we will modify the server so that all would make that fast shoots" but the big problem isnt the server, the problem here its if fulton was using a type of hacks or not, basically hunting catched fulton with this shit in the past and KoTH admins just changed the server, they didnt punished fulton....
extra evidence: min 9:47

well I totally agree with him, fulton deserves getting shit on by other players, he was trying to use hacks just so he can call himself above other players, and even though this failed he still doesn't give up on the second try

apart from that, admins are bunch of dogs who act like they don't know what i'm talking about, fulton is being covered by admins constantly even though the evidence is crystal clear..

if i did this or anyone else from WK, then we'd certainly be banned the second someone noticed it lol

edit: they accepted No_Mercy back in VU after he's lied to them about the aimlock use, VU kicked him just to save their reputation from being stained
VU is VU, since 0.3 it's nothing changed at all, they'll work for their advantages, likewise with other idiot clans in vcmp MK TLA or whatever
« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 06:36:36 pm by FuckTinG »
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)