April 28, 2024, 06:09:02 am

Author Topic: new cheating in VCMP  (Read 7556 times)

R4H33L

• Likes to post
  • Be The BesT FucK The ResT
    • View Profile
Re: new cheating in VCMP
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2021, 05:46:51 pm »
Yes Fulton is a hacker and even some of VUs know this that he is using hacks from a long time but looks like no one have guts to ban him and big thanks to tic for exposing fuckton hacks by sharing the chat.

They are 100% sure that idiot fulton is hacker but still not banning him.

Funny Funny x 10 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2021, 07:10:14 pm »
Hunting, I'ma be completely real with you man.

I didn't even read any of what you wrote. I just skimmed over it to see who you were accusing and was surprised to see ZeeX on that list. I can't imagine many others have read it in depth either, an assumption I'm making due to the numerous lack of serious reactions in this topic.

The thing is, you may actually be onto something here, but as you've said yourself, no one here trusts you nor has any respect for you due to your terrible history.

I used to regard you and Spitfire as two of the same, with both of you raiding and hacking servers without any real purpose and overall just being a complete outcast in the community of the game that you adore. Since the last year, I've referred to Spitfire as being on this "road to redemption," where through his efforts and patience, he's regained the respect and trust of several members of our community and even managed to get himself accepted into both TLA and the RTV staff team.

VC:MP clearly matters a lot to you, but unlike a few others here, I don't see why you enjoying this game so much as a hobby is really a problem. The real issue however lies with the complete certainty that if you don't change your ways and continue as you have been for the last few years, you will also continue being rejected in this community. Even at times where you're being completely honest and sincere, and onto something genuine, you'll only be regarded as the boy who cried wolf.

You can now go ahead and do as you will with what I've just told you. I'm expecting a reply along the lines of me having "no idea what I'm talking about" and that "I'm not even in the same league as you" lmao. It's just that I've seen this same scenario unfold a few times now and this time wanted to give my 2 cents. Peace ✌️

it's fine to don't trust me, but you should instead trust the proof that I've given you, back when Thorax invented aimlock i was the first one to smell it on him, and thanks to me they've figured out how it works, what does it take and eventually caught 2 cheaters from VU clan

if you don't trust me, idk how you will live with the hackers in your servers, me personally fulton avoids my presence anywhere, because he knows what i will do otherwise

I think the game is just too broken with all these glitches and whatnot being exploited there's basically no difference between cheating and playing cleanly :thumbsup:
try playing against the aurora cheater when he turns on lag hack and the double spam cheat, if you win 1 round you have one of my seasparrows as gift in funvice if you ever play + i ask WK to give you all their money in EC
Of course I wouldn't win, I already struggle to win even when they aren't using anything :'(. My point was different though, all I meant to say is that there are lot of "clean" ways to make yourself invincible, and drawing a difference between what's clean and not it's too hard if not impossible. E.g. if your ping is above 200 and you're on wifi, facing packet loss, how can you really tell if that's just a case of being poor vs actually intentionally making yourself lag more. The end result is mostly the same and as such I declare the combat in this game, broken as heck.

More on the topic I'm not gonna bother unless it happens in any of the servers I'm admin on. If these people are cheating sooner or later they will get caught eventually.

you've the evidence right now, what's to be questioned about it? you think they'll gamble their "reputation" forever? (mostly fulton)
Which evidence am I supposed to look at, I saw like a fuckton of videos being posted and I don't want to waste my time analysing hours long footage. The videos you posted seem to be coming off EC though, I'm not part of the staff there, as such it doesn't really concern me unless we're talking about KoTH or RTV(where I'm part of the staff, even if I'm not active at the moment).
Best I could do would be giving my own opinion as a third party. But even there I might not be qualified enough as I don't usually play using many (combat) glitches and I don't have extensive knowledge about them as a result.

well

in simple words, there's a fast switch hack that allows you to repeat as many shots you want (normally VCMP doesn't allow this, but with this cheat you can gain advantage in shotgun fights, and as Crow said it's very OP and impossible to beat if the right player uses it)

see the proof

ignore me being the one to post this, I guess I should've made an undercover name so that ppl don't react on this based on who I am and my past, but no matter if I've a dark past, this proof shows cheating and you must take action if it turns out to be true, which to me it seems like it is perfectly fine.

I'll keep poking some guys who seem to have this cheat, maybe they'll give me more info about it, it is one of the most OP things to ever done to shotgun, this + the lag cheat by Kewun

as i said, read above posts, whoever has this hack has access to many other aurora features, and you simply cannot put trust in someone like Fulton who acts to be clean and gains your trust, and in the back he does this cheating propaganda along with zeex and nassim, or whoever there is.

truth is, I have been cheating in my past, but I don't remember gaining trust of everyone, making everyone see me as "wow hunting so respected player never used cheats" and then breaking your trust

I used, I admitted it. I'm not like none of these pussies to use it and hide it onwards

if i did use and hide something, i didn't do it to gain advantage in 1v1 fights, not now not ever. I've did cuz i had my reasons to do it back in EC, and you know how EC staff was like back then

as much as you wouldn't believe me, I didn't use anything when I dueled someone with neither shotgun,stub

the only thing i have is when an aurora cheater joins server (well at least i had it in past), i used to turn on spitfire's godmode from his cheats so that he doesn't spoil the fun anymore, and that happened in servers with no active staff at all..

don't believe me? ok fine, I didn't ask you to, but the videos I recorded show that these boys are not really typic players who you can have fun with, more than that everyone seems to react on my report based on who I am

dafuq does that matter? I thought you was going to either conclude if the report is true or not, instead of asking "Who are you to report xx player" lol

I didn't use anything against them at least, my 2016 past is 2016 past, when I had spitfire's stuff I didn't raid servers for nothing with it, i kept fucking around LW cuz it's LW and i don't care, I'm already banned permanently there

thus me not showing care for EC when I could break into it, doesn't that really mean anything?

when i played in LW or VCCNR (as i guess that's what you mean) I did it cuz I didn't care about rpg or worse, LW.. i just thought since im not getting unbanned, let's have some fun, even so I didn't use any cheats in VCCNR compared to what i did in LW, i just played there to have fun

it doesn't matter anymore, these boys won your trust only so that they could hit you in your back when you least expect it, that you cannot compare to what i was doing, when i was telling everyone i had cheats back in 2016 (some gravity hacks as i remember, then in 2018 the aimlock story with EC staff)

i didn't use aimlock to win, I used aimlock to fight back on EC staff for all the nonsense bans towards me and WK..

believe me, I don't need aimlock to win m4 fights, never did.. i guess that's all the irony

i'm sorry for making innocent people go through this, but they should understand that i didn't hide my cheats to win, not now, not ever.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2021, 06:35:49 pm »
ok, after further investigation this is what i found:

i've asked ZeeX today to reproduce this with stubby and he could, but with shotgun he couldn't do it, and that is because, as you know shotgun is actually most bugged one between its alternatives

which means, that Zee most likely has proved his innocence, he didn't know actually what he was doing to make this happen, till i noticed his movement were kind of breaking in middle of switch, which made me believe it's all due to his slow movement with stubby (without sprint)

STILL this trick cannot be reproduced by holding shift with stubby and sprinting after fire, it can be done but it's kind of difficult to do (not impossible)

that is the last way to do it, which only works with stubby, no matter how zee tried he couldn't do this with shotgun neither, so therefore he doesn't use any aurora i believe..

which means the only cheaters rn left on the list are nassim and fulton

here's another evidence of a guy doing using this hack with shotgun

to do this double fire with stubby, all you need to do is don't sprint after you get up from crouching, but it ONLY will work with stubby (and spaz, since spaz can do this under no restrictions)

still, be careful, this hack does still improve stubby's gameplay, which means that aurora users can still use it to their advantage since stubby isn't 100% accurate on its shots...
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2021, 07:16:06 pm »

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2021, 07:42:38 pm »
meanwhile lord pain in private:

https://imgur.com/a/aReCZlR

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2021, 07:53:59 pm »
Yes, i dont care about your shit h, because no one take you serius, and you just lose your time here and in vcmp, just Sos want you in VCMP right now hh

HUNTING OSCAR REWARD 2021
philosopher huntpig vladog from romania 2021
"I can lose all now, because i already lost my best friend"

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2021, 07:56:13 pm »
Fulton is hacking since 2018 but yet we don't have any admin to ban him but but i hope the Upcoming event in KOTH fulton wont be allowed to participate since Axxo know about fulton hacks very well.

#FultonHacksExposed

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2021, 08:15:08 pm »
*You rape hunting*
hunting 3 minutes later on forum: "new cheating in vcmp"
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2021, 09:18:30 pm »
Fulton is hacking since 2018 but yet we don't have any admin to ban him but but i hope the Upcoming event in KOTH fulton wont be allowed to participate since Axxo know about fulton hacks very well.

#FultonHacksExposed

i'm not sure since when he's cheating, but i think lag hacks were a fashion even before this shit came out, only he can tell us

*You rape hunting*
hunting 3 minutes later on forum: "new cheating in vcmp"

pain stop eating shit around here, i understand you are pwned by everybody in VCMP and you have a pain inside ur ass, but you don't need to show it off and disrupt such a topic, go show your pain in the ass somewhere else please

@admins please take care of this moron spamming around the forum with his shit, who the fuck even pays attention to him ?

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2021, 10:15:46 pm »
holy...
You guys literally wrote words more than the one written in my studies book i prefer reading my studies book than reading something especially related to vcmp.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2021, 10:32:46 pm »
Yes Fulton is a hacker and even some of VUs know this that he is using hacks from a long time but looks like no one have guts to ban him and big thanks to tic for exposing fuckton hacks by sharing the chat.

They are 100% sure that idiot fulton is hacker but still not banning him.

Mrs drama queen,I use turkish lang in discord, if u still talking about expose, yes I exposed ur mom selling her gand in paki streets
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2021, 11:30:16 pm »
Guys, I would like to give out an opinion, trying not to look over-smart to any of you, for I know that I am a Trainee with lots of things to learn:

Can we stop diverting every topic with non-sense bullshit, personal abusements, insults to parents, accusatory posts with offensive manners, fowl language, fowl language in other languages, attacks on a player's lag or skills?

Every topic nowadays is ending in a filthy mess. Please cut it off; it is fucking annoying to try to watch the forum for a genuine conversation and only finding:

• fuck you fulton fuck your mother
  • fuck you hunting i fuck your mother slave anus
  • a 4000 words posts insulting with no purpose more than abusing
  • iliterate messes

I personally think that Hunting has brought a point here because he is keen to VC-MP and wants to prove something he thinks he has enough evidence for, though I have not really read everything he posted, for I stand once again along PunkNoodle, believing out of personal experience (though it may be a wrong thought) that this game is so broken to be complaining about every minor modification. But if Hunting is wrong, why not simply addressing him with arguments / either ignoring him?
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2021, 01:55:14 am »
We encourage the community to post here, and we are much more lenient about where and what people can post than most forums. We respect free speech, and the right of everyone to have a voice. However, there are limits.

We will not allow this forum to become a place where people do not feel welcome because of disgusting, abusive language directed against them predicated on their gender, race, religion, skin colour, sexuality or background.

Stop before banhammer comes out. Thanks.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

Sosx

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2021, 01:22:40 pm »
huntpig, 

gimme your thoughts on this :

Spiller

• Vice War Contributor
  • Regular
  • Easymode Criminal
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2021, 04:43:47 pm »
Well Hunting, normally I go against you because whatever you post rarely makes sense.
And this is one of those times where it does. I'm only gonna focus on what you have posted and not your past or our past interactions.

These are not my prime times, I take pleasure in other games now. I don't play this game in casual deathmatch anymore. But back in the day I used to, I had tried to fine tune my jump timings to get out of shotgun shots, it did take quite some time. And that's when I started noticing that certain players were shooting shotguns faster than others, my muscle memory was settled to jump at a certain time after the player had gone into shooting animation. However, some players shot before that time and knocked me, I often complained to my friends accompanying me in discord voice that this bullshit is happening. I tried to spectate, but nothing out of ordinary would come out. So yeah, all this makes sense to me and its not just Hunting's random cryout to rivalries.

The problem with this was that, as aXXo said, if they were making changes to weapon.dat values (by cheat engine or whatever), it should have only affected their own weapons causing more trouble than not. Then I thought maybe it has something to do with ping/jitter perhaps, so I wrote a node.js script to simulate high ping with jitter and loss to test this. And I did, I started all this yesterday, however, Hunting's theory stood true, I could not possibly sync my shotgun spam that fast, even at 200 unstable ping and 20% loss. Here's a video:

-

Now I know that this can be caused by unstable FPS because the sync goes cray cray, resulting in shitloads of ghost shots and desyncs. So the video posted by Sos on Burak is most likely due to an unstable FPS situation.

So, for a while I stopped all this. Some time later I notice that shotgun actually has some sort of a (separated) secondary animation, perhaps for reload. You can even hear the reload sound, and I think if you shoot before it has completely finished, it will not sync for others. Making it truly impossible to sync an actual spam that fast unless you managed to do a ghost shot due to whatever reason - jitter or unstable FPS. Got me thinking if players with legit unstable connections could manage that, since I was only simulating such a scenario. But even if they did, it could not have been possible to do it as in Hunting's videos, syncing all of them (unless the game is more fucked up than I think).

I thought more, on the reload animation part. And it strikes my head, what if- what if I use a no reload hack? So I tested that. And voila, I could manage to reproduce it accurately:

So, I went back and tested it more. The onPlayerActionChange event was not being called for shotgun after no reload hack. Later I found out that it was actually being called but only after switching weapons or crouching, it seems the no reload messes the shotgun mechanics completely. The reload animation is being skipped as a whole, there's not even the reload sound anymore. So indeed, it is possible to sync these type shots but only with illicit modifications.

I'm not gonna drag names of the people I might have noticed similar stuff earlier on, because its entirely in my memories, which can't be accurate enough, don't want someone innocent to be blamed for using anything when the game's sync is like it has been kicked across the length of a football field while it was pregnant the whole time. It might even be possible for someone to reproduce it without modifications - with some obscure glitches.

I have zero idea about how Aurora implements it. There is a Turbo Glitch in screenshots of Chili Trainer too but I'm not gonna download that on my PC. I have access to an old Aurora source code but it has no mentions of fast switch or turbo glitch, so it was presumably added recently. It might even be possible to do by modifying animations (the reload ones to be accurate), not sure, I'm not gonna test that either since this result is already pretty satisfactory to me.

But I hope all of this helps somewhere, it may induce atleast a sense of getting banned for those using it - if they are/were - and they stop.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 05:00:21 pm by Spiller »
Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)