April 27, 2024, 04:55:31 pm

Author Topic: Best clans you have been in and why.  (Read 7404 times)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Best clans you have been in and why.
« on: December 27, 2020, 03:58:06 am »
Since new year's eve is near i would like you all to mention what was/is your fav clan, it doesnt matter if you didnt have the chance to be in such clan:

I have always praised DnA clan and it was one of the best, but to be honest the ULK clan was just different thats why i will make a top 3:

ULK. Many of you may think the ULK clan is trash right now, but its wrong. ULK has been the greatest clan VC:MP has ever had when it comes to pure skill. I did betray them a lot of times even when i was going against them like in VCCT2. They always accepted me back in the clan doesnt matter what i did and thats smth i will always remember. The clan split that took place in 2013 was just unfortunate.

SS. I have blamed a lot of people for being SS haters but to be honest i was once the biggest SS hater and i strongly regret for doing that as i went against my best friends such as eddy, aeo, kino, astaroth etc. After being in SS for almost 3 years i can say it was one of the best experiences ive ever had in VC:MP.

TRC. TRC was fun and tough to be at because it wasnt easy to see the clan losing at least to me. We had big names but we lost many CWs together, we had no chemistry among us. However we all enjoyed those Whatsapp conversations. It was fun to share moments with ppl like ELK, morphine , pettan, ryxen, Metalord, sevrin, kyzo, tarkan, zubi, foxtrot but we never showed all the power we had on CWs. It was good that thanks to TRC i could achieve personal titles such as EYE3 and VCDC5 runner up award. Glad to have achieved it while being in TRC. To this day i still see random guys remembering the TRC clan as one of the proest and it brings a lot of joy to me. Despite the bad ending i gotta thank TRC for teaching me how to play in 0.4.

This is my top clan list, whats yours?

« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 04:05:07 am by JuaN. »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Informative Informative x 2 Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Best clans you have been in and why.
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2020, 11:26:38 am »
Umm.. VU? Haha

I could go on and on about it, but I haven't really changed a lot of clans so I don't think I have to.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2020, 12:56:07 pm »
Professionals (PRO) clan of 2013 : Was a small clan but friendly environment.

ULK - 2013 : Was my dream clan back then.

VU : now. Too many reasons F
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2020, 05:55:08 pm »
TkD (top secret undercover member) - It was lead by MarineForce, that's enough for a reason.
Funny Funny x 7 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2020, 06:05:17 pm »
what is clan??  8)

I'm Rookie :D

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2020, 06:32:42 pm »
Umm.. VU? Haha

I could go on and on about it, but I haven't really changed a lot of clans so I don't think I have to.

[IT] was pero clan bro
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2020, 09:04:46 pm »
The best clan I've ever been in is MK. I haven't got any bad thing to say about them. A pure family.
Agree Agree x 5 Friendly Friendly x 3 Useful Useful x 2 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Tarkan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2020, 09:33:20 pm »
Nice thread, Juan.

Anyways,

The best clan I've ever been in is MK. I haven't got any bad thing to say about them. A pure family.

I second this.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2020, 10:07:02 pm »
Portal Boy 2020
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Eazy

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2020, 10:13:56 pm »
from my view ka clan was within leading top's...
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

AX

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2020, 10:35:20 pm »
NYB because of honey singh  O0 O0 O0 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
Winner Winner x 3 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2020, 11:03:23 pm »
Umm.. VU? Haha

[IT] was pero clan bro

It was certainly special, but the sheer amount of good people and good experiences I've had in VU outweighs it by far
Informative Informative x 2 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2020, 08:37:34 pm »
Only been in 2 tbh, so I guess...

Most are not gonna know about it but UB. It was my clan, what I take out of this was the most of the players moved on to household name clans, after we closed.

VU, tops all! Its been my home over a decade after I closed UB, too much to rant about... But I believe there's no place like it.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2020, 05:00:59 am »
WK but later joined alot of toxic people and inmature so i left.
(Its a jk ofc eee)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 03:36:43 pm by TrapHole. »
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2020, 10:14:42 am »
NYB because of honey singh  O0 O0 O0 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 >:D

Well most of you know my past as a clan hopper from 2012 to 2015 but the best clan I have been was ULK in that time. When I started playing this game and learned what clans are top in this game so I focused on ULK - VU - MK and DZ.

ULK: Being member of ULK in 2012 was really awesome where a lot of players I used to play along in that time frequently joined there too so it was really fun, mostly playing in XE.

LK: In 2015 when I lost the trust of many players here due to my past, Dadero gave me an opportunity to join LK and learn what being part of a clan truly is. I can say that LK was the best clan that I have been despite all the fights and misunderstandings I had with some members. Nowdays we still are good friends playing in BRL.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)