login
April 27, 2024, 08:52:34 am

Author Topic: Application - Duke  (Read 6065 times)

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
  • LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
Application - Duke
« on: March 29, 2017, 11:33:56 am »
Nick: Duke

Timezone/Country:  UTC+05:00 Pakistan

Previous Nicks: Vrist, (ACP)ChEeTaH, Hara, StarDust^, BOSS and Rony^11.

Additional Comments: As the question will be popping in your minds what brings me back here?
I would like to tell you that, as I was denied three to four times my heart was broken you can say the reason I took a short break. Still I haven't tried to move towards other clan because VU is my dream clan. If I'll join any clan in vcmp that will be VU now no matters how many times you guys will deny my app, this time I am more confident and more dedicated. VU is an fabulous clan based on it's team work, fighting skills, respected leaders and clan mates, and is welcoming always. This is about two months passed and I again applied here I have'nt moved towards other clan. At-least this time guys please do think about my loyalty and interests towards the community. Hoping that you guys will give me a chance to prove myself this time

« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 07:48:24 am by Charley »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
Re: Application - Duke
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 12:46:30 pm »
again?  :(
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 7 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 12:50:14 pm »
Can someone ban him? before i start abusing my power.
Agree Agree x 4 Funny Funny x 2 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 12:58:05 pm »

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2017, 01:06:08 pm »
Good luck Duke!

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2017, 02:16:35 pm »
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3366.0

Nope.
I knew that whenever I'll apply here some of the clan members will arise the topic about my death evading. None of the player in vcmp was given birth and said to be that he'll not make mistakes while playing the game. Com'on man every person used to make mistakes it is not me only in the world who did death evade, I applied later that as well as I'll have some time to improve myself and find the faults in me. No one was up there to support me when I got denied many times not even my close friends in vcmp, the reason I used waste my anger while doing death evade in game. After-all when I felt guilt I stopped doing that. And improved with myself a lot.

And something was also not going good with me in my real life too which I also mentioned on my next un-ban appeal on EC forum which was solved. You can see it  http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3417.0 Now you guys are not giving me a chance to come inside.

Than what I should do? Stop playing vcmp is not the solution, every person needs a chill in life and I gain it from vcmp, and it gives me more happiness and fun than the other games. My mindset says me: and if you're interested in something more good than why not earn a good reputation in that so the reason I wanted to join famous and amazing clan namely Vice Underdogs.

What I am asking from you guys is only one chance to prove myself, if you guys found me useless you have an option to kick me I will not ask a single question for that. 
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 02:59:54 am by Dukeiii »

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2017, 02:47:53 pm »

RoyStang's Art

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2017, 02:52:24 pm »
Can someone ban him? before i start abusing my power.
sorry   :(
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 9 (list)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2017, 03:12:23 pm »
Fair enough. You had a chance to enter VU but you lost it. As you knew that you wanted to join VU and you had applied already. You were not supposed to commit this mistake.

As far as the mistake is concerned everyone makes it and it is generally made by those who do not know about it or unaware of rules or new in the game. You have spent a lot of time in this community and if you had been wise you won't have made this mistake.

If you wanted to take your chance, you were not supposed to apply this early after all this. And it is quite weird to be inactive before applying and suddenly becoming active after aplying. I never seen you active in the game although your previous application has been denied.

I'll say again that you were not supposed to make this mistake if you wanted to apply here and this excuse is quite baseless that you were angry and unleashed the frustration in the game. If you want to play like this it's better that you don't play at all. It's a no from my side.

Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2017, 03:48:00 pm »
Fair enough. You had a chance to enter VU but you lost it. As you knew that you wanted to join VU and you had applied already. You were not supposed to commit this mistake.

As far as the mistake is concerned everyone makes it and it is generally made by those who do not know about it or unaware of rules or new in the game. You have spent a lot of time in this community and if you had been wise you won't have made this mistake.

If you wanted to take your chance, you were not supposed to apply this early after all this. And it is quite weird to be inactive before applying and suddenly becoming active after aplying. I never seen you active in the game although your previous application has been denied.

I'll say again that you were not supposed to make this mistake if you wanted to apply here and this excuse is quite baseless that you were angry and unleashed the frustration in the game. If you want to play like this it's better that you don't play at all. It's a no from my side.

I know not committing my mistake would safe me for meanwhile  but I can't build up myself by lies and cheating others. That would make my impression bad the reason I accepted my mistake. The person if has done something bad doesn't mean that he has no more chances in future. I will try my level best to get inside the community and once I get in I'll prove myself more better than everyone can be. I have abilities that will make me a good player and if this time I fail I'll apply here again till I get accepted.

And you said I was recently in-active and came back and applied here, no you're wrong I was playing VKs those days you can go and ask admins there. As I was banned in EC, I started playing VKs and which made my attraction towards it. I was un-banned in EC though I was playing VKs because I played little bit there and had more fun than I had in EC.

In your opinion excuse may be baseless but is undefined truth, I'm not lying my brother, quite weird things happened to me you can't understand them until if you yourself has not gone passed through them. You never saw me because you never played VKs those days. Not playing is not the solution of the problem here where I need support of someone nobody is up there for me. What I have to do is everything by myself by my will. I will prove myself no matters how much difficulties I'll face.

Thankyou, for the quick reply.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 03:53:27 pm by Dukeiii »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

rickyy

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • GAMERS DON'T DIE
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2017, 04:27:17 pm »
I haven't played much with u so Neutral for now.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 04:33:51 pm by rickyy »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2017, 07:08:47 pm »
Good Luck Dukeeee :D
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2017, 07:09:39 pm »
Never!
Disagree Disagree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

kennedy

• Fanatic
  • American Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2017, 07:52:24 pm »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2017, 01:40:53 am »
I am neutral.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)