April 27, 2024, 06:24:55 am

Author Topic: Application - PaiN.  (Read 4953 times)

TzUnam

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I'm ~VU~ I NEVER LOSE.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - PaiN.
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2017, 03:04:39 am »
Trainee PaiN.
good luck with votes.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Give me Galletas

Vipe[R]

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2017, 04:00:11 am »
Gl
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2017, 05:10:47 am »
Good Luck :)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2017, 06:04:37 am »
Abstaining for now.

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2017, 08:21:16 am »
gl little boi.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 08:24:23 am by Raid3n^ »

Bart's Work

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2017, 05:06:58 pm »
Guys , do not get confused with other people, killerkid been using my nickname , I just came in with "PaiN." Which carries a point at the end. "." A friend today informed me that a person entered with my nick on EAD server, that person entered with "[VU] PaiN" if some saw it, it's not me
Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2017, 09:30:22 pm »
Can you tell me who told you that?

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2017, 09:34:58 pm »
Past clans and why did you left those?

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2017, 09:52:47 pm »
Can you tell me who told you that?
Formerly killerkid I use my nick without knowing that I already used it, but that was solved when a friend reported it in the LW forum, after that , he did not use it again, but now it is reusing it, today a friend told me ([NYB] RDX)  what a person join in the server EAD a player named [VU] PaiN .. that was not me osea that someone is starting to use my nick about 5 days ago killerkid used my nick again (= CFr = PaiN). in Argonath server
Evidence: https://scontent.fgru3-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/15750174_1771567849727357_237745924_n.png?oh=109d513f2a25c48d225316f97e94218e&oe=586C5172       https://scontent.fgru3-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/15782607_180989369040300_793202481_n.png?oh=aea3f71238b54feb3625058c276d79ee&oe=586D819D

LUX: Literalmente el clan estaba muerto y decidi irme
OSK: Me fui por un problema con niky y otros miembros
CO: Cerrado
CxZ: Solo estabamos yo y ludoviko por eso cuando ludoviko se fue decidi irme tambien.
ON: I left ON because some members were immature and easily generated problems. Also because some ON members break the rules (Hacks) .... i heard this when it was already inside that clan
PD: i never use hacks throughout my story in this game.
Informative Informative x 2 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2017, 03:26:22 am »

LUX: Literalmente el clan estaba muerto y decidi irme
OSK: Me fui por un problema con niky y otros miembros
CO: Cerrado
CxZ: Solo estabamos yo y ludoviko por eso cuando ludoviko se fue decidi irme tambien.
ON: I left ON because some members were immature and easily generated problems. Also because some ON members break the rules (Hacks) .... i heard this when it was already inside that clan
PD: i never use hacks throughout my story in this game.
For english speakers:
LUX: It was literally dead and I decided to leave.
OSK: I left because I had a problem with Niky and others.
CO: Closed.
CxZ: I was only with "Ludoviko" and He left so I decided to leave too.

Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

QarZ

• Crazy Man
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2017, 09:56:39 am »
Good luck

aWaIx

• Crazy Man
  • Don't hate me, hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2017, 10:48:29 am »
Good luck.

killerkid

• Fanatic
  • Hello there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2017, 12:04:39 pm »
Guys , do not get confused with other people, killerkid been using my nickname , I just came in with "PaiN." Which carries a point at the end. "." A friend today informed me that a person entered with my nick on EAD server, that person entered with "[VU] PaiN" if some saw it, it's not me
Let me correct your mistakes.

1.Argonath RPG Server.
2.5 Months Old Nick.
3.As i said 5 months old nick , i didn't knew about you that time.
4.After he asked me i changed my nick in LW and EC.
5.I left Argonath for 5 months and now i came back on it and you started abusing me.
6.I never came with VU tag.
7.Im pretty sure i never came with Pain name on EAD.
i request admins to check my ip ulias or whatever on EAD and i can go home peacefully without a fight :v .

He even tried to kill me and forgotten other opponents , but you need skills son.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 12:07:46 pm by killerkid »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men!

lilly

« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2017, 05:05:11 pm »
Good player , nice skills, great attiude . Good luck mate :)
Agree Agree x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2017, 05:44:04 pm »
Let me correct your mistakes.

1.Argonath RPG Server.
2.5 Months Old Nick.
3.As i said 5 months old nick , i didn't knew about you that time.
4.After he asked me i changed my nick in LW and EC.
5.I left Argonath for 5 months and now i came back on it and you started abusing me.
6.I never came with VU tag.
7.Im pretty sure i never came with Pain name on EAD.
i request admins to check my ip ulias or whatever on EAD and i can go home peacefully without a fight :v .

He even tried to kill me and forgotten other opponents , but you need skills son.
In this image the server of the event "El Riesgo de La Habana" clearly shows what was done recently. You left CF a long time ago, even before this event was held and reconnected with my nickname ... and you say that 5 months ago not use it?

I just wanted to say friends that I only use "PaiN.