login
April 27, 2024, 11:10:15 am

Author Topic: MEER's Application  (Read 3054 times)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: MEER's Application
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2021, 07:40:53 pm »

im done
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 7 Winner Winner x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

MeeR.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2021, 07:43:27 pm »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2021, 07:53:16 pm »
Funny Funny x 6 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2021, 12:23:37 am »
I’ve been inactive for a long time. Neutral for you, gl
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

MeeR.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2021, 05:38:40 am »
I’ve been inactive for a long time. Neutral for you, gl
Thank you for your comments  :)
Are you active now in-game?

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2021, 04:23:18 pm »
You played from cafe yesterday. I don't want VU's privacy to be compromised.

??????????????????????????????????
[/quote]
He said he wont play with his VU account when he is in the cafe, then what's the problem? you can test him as Trainee, tell me what information can he "filter" if he have just Trainee rank, basically a vu trainee havent access to VU information, just about "policy" "constitution" "if you count 1 to 500" etc, then you can test him and give him a chance to prove you he really want join here. I think you are again letting yourself be influenced by the "community" and what the "community" want, not what is fair. I think meer deserve a chance like others players who too joined here.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2021, 04:24:51 pm by PaiN. »

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2021, 04:32:14 pm »

He said he wont play with his VU account when he is in the cafe, then what's the problem? you can test him as Trainee, tell me what information can he "filter" if he have just Trainee rank, basically a vu trainee havent access to VU information, just about "policy" "constitution" "if you count 1 to 500" etc, then you can test him and give him a chance to prove you he really want join here. I think you are again letting yourself be influenced by the "community" and what the "community" want, not what is fair. I think meer deserve a chance like others players who too joined here.

may I know how you are involved and trying to persuade our members to vote positive for MeeR? You are breaking our boundaries with that, hold the line mate, with all due respect.
Agree Agree x 4 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2021, 04:55:13 pm »

may I know how you are involved and trying to persuade our members to vote positive for MeeR? You are breaking our boundaries with that, hold the line mate, with all due respect.
Maybe it's because Im not meer's friend and as I recall I was fighting him with F2, but I'm being fair here, if you check full topic, they're not fair to him, and just think better, much members who are inside in VU havent a excellent economy and they judge "meer" for it, because if is for the private information he already explained how he will avoid it, and as i said VU can test him like they always do, basically trainee rank is for test players, all here are making jokes without sense even with his mother and he didnt lost the control, then tell me the way in that "meer" can prove you he really want stay here.
pd:all know the staff is shit in VCMP, i only know good admins like axxo or lederhos but the rest in shit and unfair, and you are being unfair here too, just check this topic https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8644.msg182644#new , why you think no one replied charley, maybe its because even if they post their way of think, the staff wont hear them, you want the best for this vcmp community but really idk if you want the best for this vcmp community or you want the best for "your vcmp community and your friends" bcz the majory in vcmp is just unfair and all of us are part of this community even the shithead like "hunting" , then you can change it, all in vcmp have the same power, all are players behind a monitor and this isnt the real life, just have a funny moment and enjoy this with your friends.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2021, 05:11:29 pm by PaiN. »

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2021, 05:34:50 pm »
I think our members are old enough to cast their own judgements.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2021, 06:55:31 pm »
I used the same standards to judge meer's app as any other. So your entire rant about people being treated different is just in vain and invalid.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2021, 11:15:46 pm »
PaiN mate: you lost the chance to have a saying about what VU should or should not do the moment you left the clan. Kindly shut the fuck up and get the fuck out
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 8 Useful Useful x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2021, 03:03:52 pm »
This is just evidence of bad staff in VCMP, who don't allow people to make their opinion about things, i need be VU member to make opinion here? then why VU applications arent in private board and if you comment "fuck off" its because you lost the control and i was right, maybe meer should teach you some things about maintain the control who knows maybe vu can give you a warn XD, but well i wont lose my time with players like punknodle, decide for yourself the correct choose.
pd: if you are happy for the people's reaction, this wasnt for you, really you arent relevant, they didnt supported you, they just dont want "meer" here(im talking about others players, not neccesary for VU members)
Disagree Disagree x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Late Late x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 6 (list)

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2021, 03:50:20 pm »
This is just evidence of bad staff in VCMP, who don't allow people to make their opinion about things, i need be VU member to make opinion here? then why VU applications arent in private board and if you comment "fuck off" its because you lost the control and i was right, maybe meer should teach you some things about maintain the control who knows maybe vu can give you a warn XD, but well i wont lose my time with players like punknodle, decide for yourself the correct choose.
pd: if you are happy for the people's reaction, this wasnt for you, really you arent relevant, they didnt supported you, they just dont want "meer" here(im talking about others players, not neccesary for VU members)
voted no lmao go cry me a river

Neutral
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2021, 04:08:35 pm »
This thing been up for so long.

Anyways, summing up your application, it has been denied. You couldn't understand what people asked you. You need a lot to learn Meer, in-short. You don't seem mature enough to deal with the things we do as VU members. Work on your communication skills I'd suggest. Be honest about yourself and yeah, behavior counts in as well. You may apply again when you think you're ready.

Good luck for your next application.

Votes:

Trainee
    5 (20.8%)
Neutral
    6 (25%)
No
    13 (54.2%)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2021, 05:53:37 pm by Xmair »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin