login
April 27, 2024, 07:54:42 am

Author Topic: Application - MEER.  (Read 4086 times)

S7s^

• View Profile
Re: Application - MEER.
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2021, 11:53:03 am »
Good luck bro.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

MeeR.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2021, 12:12:19 pm »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2021, 12:21:12 pm »
good luck MeeRhaba
Funny Funny x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

MeeR.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2021, 12:37:52 pm »
good luck MeeRhaba
Thanky Horse bro.

Sosx

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2021, 10:48:17 pm »
I recall your misbehavior during a duel. No.

WELL WELL WELL.... LOOK WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE AAHAHAHHAHAHA,  MEERI BOI,

FACTS ABOUT MEER :

1 - A CAFER

2 - RAGES LIKE A BITCH WHEN HE'S LOSING A FIGHT

3 - 2 FACED CLAN-HOPPER RAT,

AFTER HE GOT DENIED MULTIPLE TIMES IN MD, HE STARTED ASSLICKING F2 CLAN WHO ARE ENEMIES OF MD, IT JUST SHOWS HIS TRUE FACE AND LOYALITY,

BUT STILL, I WOULD LIKE YOU TO ACCEPT HIM IN VU, SINCE IT FITS FOR PPL LIKE HIM VERY WELL,

FOR THE VU'S WHO ARE GONNA CRY IN REPLIES, SAVE YOUR TEARS HERE \___/  I'LL DRINK THEM LATER ;D

Huh... look who's here, a jealous person. well, i did'nt wanted to reply you but what kind of facts are these lemme clear your doubts about me.
I'm not a Cafer anymore, yeah i was a cafer when i started playing VC:MP 3 years ago for 2,3 months, then i bought my own PC.
2 Faced Clan Hopper? lol basically some of my friends are in F2 clan so i play with them sometimes. I don't have any interest in that clan, even if i was that interested in that clan i would've joined it already.
IDK what are you upto. I don't take it serious.
Chill bruh. :)

Sparker is an F2 member, and he says this,

You're still a lagger as if you play in a cafe, and sometimes you get timeout with multiple ppl at the same time, care to explain?

Sosx

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2021, 10:53:19 pm »
Such a liar fr....

he said he only helps F2 because they're his friends

meanwhile :

he got denied in F2 just few days ago lmfao, and now applying for VU
Disagree Disagree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2021, 10:54:40 pm »
extra:

« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 12:20:07 am by PaiN. »
Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2021, 02:47:03 am »
try giving a real screenshot next time, you call something happened 46 days ago a "few days" ??? https://ibb.co/jJzfxjx Do not try to give something fake to get people in trouble or you will be banned from the forum
@MEER why you did not mention that you appiled for F2 and got denied 46 days ago? Can you explain?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 02:52:03 am by Major »
Agree Agree x 3 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

MeeR.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2021, 03:27:40 am »
try giving a real screenshot next time, you call something happened 46 days ago a "few days" ??? https://ibb.co/jJzfxjx Do not try to give something fake to get people in trouble or you will be banned from the forum
@MEER why you did not mention that you appiled for F2 and got denied 46 days ago? Can you explain?
Sure Major bro, Let me write everything in detail below.
so basically what happened is that i didn't joined F2 at all it was all just for an war. My Friend said that come in f2 for a while a war is about to happen. I said sorry i can't, but he was my old friend he's like a brother to me, he said please, i felt bad for him even he said You may not kill your friends in the opposition team. I said okay and he himself wrote my application i didn't. I'm providing screenshot's as well. That's why i didn't wrote if it was bad idea forgive me. And Sos? you said i applied few day's ago? lol Go and Check the date first. It's been maybe 3 months i guess.
Anddd Well.. I don't even care about SparkeR, KF's are the one of the deadly enemies of F2 and what SparkeR doing there huh? He's not even loyal to F2. Who'd even trust him now?
I'm not a Cafer. Basically i sometimes lag because the over-usage of the Wi-Fi. Some of our neighbours use the same Wi-Fi as well.
I don't understand what are you tryin' to prove by showing these screenshot's SOS...
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/thqLxpZ
Thanks.
Regards MEER
« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 03:48:50 am by MeeR. »
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

F2.harding_DK

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2021, 04:08:27 am »
Greetings Everyone! I hope yall are having wonderful day!

First of all i'd like to vouch for MeeR hes very mature guy perhaps he has skills he has good loyality manners in him.

There are some rumors about MeeR that hr applied for F2 recently i wanna clear it real quick. *No He Didn't Applied Recently*.

Although he wanted to apply and but he changed his mind but that's another story. MeeR is overall a very nice dude and he deserves better clan atleast better than *MD*

I want to wish all the best to MeeR inshallah i hope he gets accepted Good luck!

Peace!
Regards : F2.harding*DK
Agree Agree x 3 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

MeeR.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2021, 04:15:41 am »
Greetings Everyone! I hope yall are having wonderful day!

First of all i'd like to vouch for MeeR hes very mature guy perhaps he has skills he has good loyality manners in him.

There are some rumors about MeeR that hr applied for F2 recently i wanna clear it real quick. *No He Didn't Applied Recently*.

Although he wanted to apply and but he changed his mind but that's another story. MeeR is overall a very nice dude and he deserves better clan atleast better than *MD*

I want to wish all the best to MeeR inshallah i hope he gets accepted Good luck!

Peace!
Regards : F2.harding*DK
Thank you so much bro
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

LegendStar

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2021, 09:52:00 am »
-Cafe applied for VU-

Retards: Let's go Ruin his application

-Cafe gets afraid of it-

Retards gets rekt from the forum.

in my opinion..... at least cafers are better than retards gl
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

[F2t]Sparker

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2021, 01:30:35 pm »
so basically what happened is that i didn't joined F2 at all it was all just for an war. My Friend said that come in f2 for a while a war is about to happen. I said sorry i can't, but he was my old friend he's like a brother to me, he said please, i felt bad for him even he said You may not kill your friends in the opposition team. I said okay and he himself wrote my application i didn't. I'm providing screenshot's as well. That's why i didn't wrote if it was bad idea forgive me. And Sos? you said i applied few day's ago? lol Go and Check the date first. It's been maybe 3 months i guess.
Anddd Well.. I don't even care about SparkeR, KF's are the one of the deadly enemies of F2 and what SparkeR doing there huh? He's not even loyal to F2. Who'd even trust him now?
I'm not a Cafer. Basically i sometimes lag because the over-usage of the Wi-Fi. Some of our neighbours use the same Wi-Fi as well.
I don't understand what are you tryin' to prove by showing these screenshot's SOS...
Thanks.
Regards MEER

First, it’s been 2 years since i am in f2 and i never let them down and they are proud to have me as a member.

Secondly, you just said that someone wrote app for you (i pretty well know who is he) so there is a possibility that someone wrote this app for you becz everyone knows that you can’t speak fluent english.

Thirdly, no one invited you in f2 nor someone wanted you in f2. You were the one who was asking us to accept you in f2 with the dumb reasons that Md disrespected you, they laughed on your english.
You applied for f2 and we rejected you becz of the obv reasons. We told you to wait 2 or 3 months and you are saying that we wanted you in f2 for help? Bro we don’t need 2 faced people in our clan.

Goodluck for your app ;)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 01:32:37 pm by [F2t]Sparker »
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

MeeR.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2021, 04:03:30 pm »
Thanks.
Regards MEER

First, it’s been 2 years since i am in f2 and i never let them down and they are proud to have me as a member.

Secondly, you just said that someone wrote app for you (i pretty well know who is he) so there is a possibility that someone wrote this app for you becz everyone knows that you can’t speak fluent english.

Thirdly, no one invited you in f2 nor someone wanted you in f2. You were the one who was asking us to accept you in f2 with the dumb reasons that Md disrespected you, they laughed on your english.
You applied for f2 and we rejected you becz of the obv reasons. We told you to wait 2 or 3 months and you are saying that we wanted you in f2 for help? Bro we don’t need 2 faced people in our clan.

Goodluck for your app ;)
oh here we go again.
Didn't you saw the conversations screenshot's that i've given?
Well, How'd you even know who wanted me or not. You were just chillin' with KF's as usual. I love how you guys are waiting for me to get denied lol.
https://imgur.com/a/e3rSIs4
Well even if i get denied, i'll apply again, i'll never lose hope.
I was the one who asked you to accept me? Oh C'mon when will you guys stop lying? I'm bored of this games of you. You should've planned propely.
First check all the proof that i've given above then write.
Sorry, if i disrespected you but you shouldn't be treating me like this just because of your KF friends.
Thanks. ;)

Sosx

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2021, 04:58:23 pm »
Thanks.
Regards MEER

Goodluck for your app ;)
oh here we go again.
Didn't you saw the conversations screenshot's that i've given?
Well, How'd you even know who wanted me or not. You were just chillin' with KF's as usual. I love how you guys are waiting for me to get denied lol.
https://imgur.com/a/e3rSIs4
Well even if i get denied, i'll apply again, i'll never lose hope.
I was the one who asked you to accept me? Oh C'mon when will you guys stop lying? I'm bored of this games of you. You should've planned propely.
First check all the proof that i've given above then write.
Sorry, if i disrespected you but you shouldn't be treating me like this just because of your KF friends.
Thanks. ;)

That picture was before he knew you betrayed them and applied for VU,

VU's are stupid if they accept someone like you, who's an asslicker & clan hopper with 0 loyalty and diginity,

even after 5 years, ppl like you won't change, I've met a couple before.
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)