April 27, 2024, 08:20:05 am

Author Topic: Hunting - still a cheater  (Read 4079 times)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
Re: Hunting - still a cheater
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2021, 08:03:02 pm »

Here's another proof of Leandro's aimbot, It's funny how no one has paid him any attention yet, I mean what do you expect from an ex ON member...
Hi everybody , that wasnt a type of aimlock/aimbot , i post here because leandro havent ec forum and he dont knows how to use the forums.
First of all , leandro was killing multiple times gerz and gerz was rage , then he thought leandro was using hacks but leandro recorded the match because he did know how was gerz and his historial of fake reports , leandro said in the voicechat what his mouse and the buttons was failing, you can check that if you listen the voicechat with fanta, anyways all in the server are of a same gang and all players was trolling gerz to make rage him.
This is the video when Leandro recorded the match. Check min 1:18 , you can prove of the fails of leandro's mouse

Others guys also recorded the match and uploaded videos of gerz getting angry.

This is video of Leandro:

About my this vid:

I didnt saw any evidence of aimbot here , this is my video , how you can make sure what leandro was using aimlock in ec without evidences?
About Spitfire's videos : Obviusly , spitifire used hacks , he was a cheater , all already know that.
Anyways about the "flicks" i made a test of that:
Check my bullets were flicking to the right side without any hack usage.

With this we can check what leandro wasnt using any hack in these days , he uploaded his video , we uploaded a test with the bug in vcmp when you shot and press the mid mouse button , hunting recorded the duel , and gerz only uploaded a video with stuffed of a "hack/duel" when leandro wasnt using that hack , anyways you can make a lot of test when you shot to the right, to the left , to mid , the bullets reflect in the contrary sense, not only in the behind and sometimes the bullets reflect to the right/left like my video.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 08:07:29 pm by PaiN. »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Sosx

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2021, 09:17:39 pm »
History of gerz and fake reports? You're the one who's reports got denied 99 times in EC Forum,  you should join ON , [ON]PaiN suits you more as of how much you lick Hunting's ass,

Anyhoo, about this case, His bullets are flicking everywhere 

https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11192.0

Here's all the evidences regarding Leandro,  The player is an ex ON member, and they're well known to be using hacks, in tha past and now,

Basically you coming with such excuses showing 2 min gameplay of his video instead of showing where he looked behind or his bullets flicked, doesn't change any thing, 

I'm doing this for the admins so they can keep an eye on him, he isn't a clean player.

not to mention in this video, hunting himself was saying wave is using aimbot, even tho Wave's bullets was flicking just like leandro
« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 09:20:23 pm by Sosx »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2021, 12:18:30 am »
History of gerz and fake reports?
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11261.0
History of gerz and fake reports? You're the one who's reports got denied 99 times in EC Forum,  you should join ON , [ON]PaiN suits you more as of how much you lick Hunting's ass,

Here's all the evidences regarding Leandro,  The player is an ex ON member, and they're well known to be using hacks, in tha past and now,

Basically you coming with such excuses showing 2 min gameplay of his video instead of showing where he looked behind or his bullets flicked, doesn't change any thing, 

I'm doing this for the admins so they can keep an eye on him, he isn't a clean player.

not to mention in this video, hunting himself was saying wave is using aimbot, even tho Wave's bullets was flicking just like leandro
Its very funny when you post again the same thing of your before post , well i already showed all evidences of this case , admins can keep his eyes on him if they want , but leandro didnt used any hacks and you can check in these videos.

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Sosx

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2021, 01:32:26 am »
History of gerz and fake reports?
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11261.0

It's funny how cool3 got kicked out of the staff after he accepted that report,  I can put a list of reports that you reported me with and got denied, but ain't gonna waste time to prove something so obvious, also that says a lot coming from you who has 3 warns on EC server

however I do agree with one thing you said :  "admins can keep his eyes on him if they want" 

This was the main point of why I even replied here in VU forum, cuz most server admins are from VU clan,

Let the admins just pay him attention and watch him closely, The discussion is over.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2021, 09:07:57 am »
Well im tired and i dont will waste my time in a "goorce " , you was VU , oh nice and you left because we denied your girlfriend koll_kat , GOOD BEHAVIOR OF AN PAST VU MEMBER , if koot_kat is kicked from tla you will left tla too?
Well about my behavior , if i kill you and your friends , i have bad attitude? , if i post my kills i have bad behavior? zzz , then in 2021 if you rape any tla you have bad attitude?
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2021, 09:55:43 am »
Well im tired and i dont will waste my time in a "goorce " , you was VU , oh nice and you left because we denied your girlfriend koll_kat , GOOD BEHAVIOR OF AN PAST VU MEMBER , if koot_kat is kicked from tla you will left tla too?
Well about my behavior , if i kill you and your friends , i have bad attitude? , if i post my kills i have bad behavior? zzz , then in 2021 if you rape any tla you have bad attitude?

kisi k english ka mazak nai banate :(

QarZ

• Crazy Man
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2021, 12:32:56 pm »
Oldschool deagle

Aegon vs Spartain
Good idea lets change the fucking route
Agey
Ferrari maderjaat kid vs JuanPL*
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2021, 01:41:57 pm »
Yeh main hun
Yeh hamari post hai
Or yahan bakwas ho rhi hai.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2021, 03:52:16 am »
Pain big bro, you are so pro im still waiting for you to become runner up of VCDC twice and EYE 1v1 tournament winner, without HP hacks nor anti-knock tools of course. (and without fake vids)

Eazym4, who was by faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar a much better guy(everyone will agree on this) than pain has proven to be since he came back to VC:MP, was kicked for hacking, well rn this is a similar evidence like the one that made eazym4 being kicked from VU_R. I expect VU to act accordingly. Major was banned for this on EAD some months ago, the same happened to syne. Its obvious that there are 3rd party tools involved since this guy mostly hangs out with one of the biggest cheaters in VC:MP since the mod was created aka HuntinG and also with leandro, who is banned on several servers for anti-knock/autojump hacks.

Apart from provoking people to make it look like he is the victim afterwards (he is quite good at this), apart from uploading fake videos about TLA being raped where he only uploads kills on TLA members, even if it was another TLA member killing TLA, its been proven, apart from uploading RL pics of TLA members and painting dicks on such pics he is using some kind of HP/AUTOjump/ANTI-KNOCK 3rd party tool like Ethan/Phenomz used to back in 2013.

PD: Credits to RT urbany who didnt want to report pain but i did, because he made a friend of us both masteroz leave the clan he loves due to pain's  bullshit. MasterOz bro after pain gets to be proven as a cheater you will recover your spot in RT  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 04:05:22 am by JuaN. »
Agree Agree x 4 Funny Funny x 4 Winner Winner x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2021, 04:29:23 am »
Pain big bro, you are so pro im still waiting for you to become runner up of VCDC twice and EYE 1v1 tournament winner, without HP hacks nor anti-knock tools of course. (and without fake vids)

Eazym4, who was by faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar a much better guy(everyone will agree on this) than pain has proven to be since he came back to VC:MP, was kicked for hacking, well rn this is a similar evidence like the one that made eazym4 being kicked from VU_R. I expect VU to act accordingly. Major was banned for this on EAD some months ago, the same happened to syne. Its obvious that there are 3rd party tools involved since this guy mostly hangs out with one of the biggest cheaters in VC:MP since the mod was created aka HuntinG and also with leandro, who is banned on several servers for anti-knock/autojump hacks.

Apart from provoking people to make it look like he is the victim afterwards (he is quite good at this), apart from uploading fake videos about TLA being raped where he only uploads kills on TLA members, even if it was another TLA member killing TLA, its been proven, apart from uploading RL pics of TLA members and painting dicks on such pics he is using some kind of HP/AUTOjump/ANTI-KNOCK 3rd party tool like Ethan/Phenomz used to back in 2013.

PD: Credits to RT urbany who didnt want to report pain but i did, because he made a friend of us both masteroz leave the clan he loves due to pain's  bullshit. MasterOz bro after pain gets to be proven as a cheater you will recover your spot in RT  :thumbsup:

I dont know how you are CTF/AD/etc admin if you didnt noticed this bug is normal and usually happens in VCMP and about your clan ... without comments about it. About Masteroz , idk if he deserves RT or not , im not RT but he now is more toxic than hunting , congratz mixer , jUan , masteroz , r3v clan , urbany and some latin players , other fake report about me ... unmasked.
PD: About anti knock , auto jump , etc , if you cant touch me with your current skills isnt my problem lol , i dont know how to use any hacks and i never used hack in my VCMP History , and obviusly if you have any evidence , you are welcome to report me but next time with real evidences pls.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 04:32:31 am by PaiN. »
Funny Funny x 1 Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

UrbanY

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2021, 04:34:01 am »
Ok, mañana al regresar del trabajo pasó los demás vídeos de ti con aimbot, autojump etc y de tus amiguitos con los mismos hacks que tu
« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 04:35:35 am by UrbanY »

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2021, 04:36:25 am »
Ok, mañana al regresar del trabajo pasó los demás vídeos de tu con aimbot, autojump etc y de tus amiguitos con los mismos hacks que tu
You are welcome to post more evidence. About "aimbot" :

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2021, 02:51:42 pm »

I dont know how you are CTF/AD/etc admin if you didnt noticed this bug is normal and usually happens in VCMP and about your clan ... without comments about it. About Masteroz , idk if he deserves RT or not , im not RT but he now is more toxic than hunting , congratz mixer , jUan , masteroz , r3v clan , urbany and some latin players , other fake report about me ... unmasked.
PD: About anti knock , auto jump , etc , if you cant touch me with your current skills isnt my problem lol , i dont know how to use any hacks and i never used hack in my VCMP History , and obviusly if you have any evidence , you are welcome to report me but next time with real evidences pls.

Sorry i have been busy, sorry again for the delay but talking about delay... well pain's brain delay... well thats very well known among the community....  "you cant touch me" and what have you exactly touched in VC:MP?

(there arent cut clips nor manipulated clips where you always upload your kills meanwhile you remove your deaths,also zooming the kills you do on players like if anyone would care, then you claim it as "rape" mainly "TLA rape" due to the hate you feel towards this clan

the max you have touched in vcmp since 2010 ( thats what you were talking about with Kool kat the other day in EC) is to get the VU_R tag, so before comparing yourself with certain ppl think about it twice or thrice but that would be asking too much since you are mentally disabled.

Lets not talk about the way you were in The Carjacking Agency (VU2) on rtv and all of a sudden you are nowhere to be seen there, we all know you are mentally disabled, but you know you couldnt manipulate your clips and vids on real events, like RTV event, VCDC, and other events thats why you avoid them, because your lame vids would mean even less than they do now

You fucking retard.

Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 6 (list)

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2021, 03:39:24 pm »
#livelongZWK
This gang got great team work skills i dont know why people hates them
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2021, 06:06:00 pm »
thats very well known among the community....  "you cant touch me" and what have you exactly touched in VC:MP?
What do you expect from a guy who calls "Single Player Vice City" a roleplay mode instead of story mode.

also juan bro, barking dogs seldom bite :angel:
Funny Funny x 6 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)