login
April 27, 2024, 07:14:19 am

Author Topic: Hunting - still a cheater  (Read 4078 times)

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Hunting - still a cheater
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2021, 02:19:38 am »
Mucho texto poca accion, charley banea a todos y chau el drama en este foro
Funny Funny x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2021, 03:27:37 am »
One thing is very clear. To see Pain typing in english is equally as painful as jerking off with broken glass.
Funny Funny x 14 Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2021, 03:43:13 am »
Now other thing is very clear , the spain jokes are equally bad as fulton's ping.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 1 Late Late x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 9 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

MixeR

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2021, 04:10:55 am »
Now other thing is very clear , the spain jokes are equally bad as fulton's ping.
leo mal o te refieres de mala forma a los "españoles", creo que es el mismo caso cuando te digo "paloma"
Agree Agree x 4 (list)

[R3V]Kelvin

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2021, 04:22:09 am »
-
« Last Edit: November 06, 2021, 12:54:58 am by [R3V]Kelvin »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2021, 05:38:04 am »
well now , if i mention " spain jokes havent grace"  , its racism? nice logic SS s
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 09:24:03 am by PaiN. »

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2021, 10:15:47 am »
PaiN, no more replies from you in this thread. If HunTinG feels like he can step ahead and defend himself. There’s no need to do it for someone else.

This topic is becoming such a mess.
Agree Agree x 5 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2021, 01:02:48 pm »
PaiN, no more replies from you in this thread. If HunTinG feels like he can step ahead and defend himself. There’s no need to do it for someone else.

He is banned from posting for a month so good call! This stupidity needs to die out.

ITS THE BIG DOG!

Jack_Noodle

• Fanatic
  • Allah <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2021, 03:05:54 pm »
i dont know who born him.  ::)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2021, 12:44:13 am »

I posted here because hunting is banned , obviusly , anyways i wasnt going to reply more , its very boring discuss with this type of players.

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2021, 08:44:50 am »
Never wanted to produce heat in this topic more but.

it is ironic because you thinks ex hackers dont deserves another chance but you accepted a ex hacker in your TLA clan ,
That ex hacker you are talking about was unbanned almost everywhere with his unban appeal and he's playing clean from a very long time now, not even being as toxic as you are.

men koth gives him an opportunity , you arent koth staff , you didnt gave him the opportunity , as i remember he posted his unban appeal or anything similar and you denied that in CTF , you didnt have him the opportunity but if a ex hacker want apply to your clan or support your clan oh nice you welcome him.
If you ever had a staff experience in servers, you should know the decision of denying well known hacker's appeal is mutually discussion among staff members, him denying hunting's unban appeal doesn't mean he alone didn't want him to get unbanned.

Anyways you talk much about his behavior when your members have similar behaviors , like vision or karna and sometimes fulton... then first teach that moral to your own members and later critique the players with an chance to change , hunting is supporting the staff and reporting hackers in koth
Speaking of our clanmates behaving, alright. What do you expect from us when you guys start being cocky/salty/toxic whatever? You want angels to live in evil's world? cute.

maybe you want support this topic because in koth tlas cant play with normally if hunting is in game. Well koth and ad already gave the opportunity to him and he didnt used cheats in these servers , i think this topic is useless because you havent current
Let me know if any team ever bothers to fight against TLA and expect a win.

Additionally, to whom you are speaking was once a VU and as experienced you should once again go and read all the ethos and cons of VU. Link for these:
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=3702.0
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=7295.0
https://translate.google.com/

Talking about past history, BanJack (one of the first aimlocker) is in VU. Not defaming anyone here, but stating a fact for this guy to learn how this game works. 
Never ever push yourself to state wrong fact about TLA.
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 6 (list)

Sosx

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2021, 03:43:43 am »

Here's another proof of Leandro's aimbot, It's funny how no one has paid him any attention yet, I mean what do you expect from an ex ON member...

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2021, 04:38:37 pm »
Never wanted to produce heat in this topic more but.

it is ironic because you thinks ex hackers dont deserves another chance but you accepted a ex hacker in your TLA clan ,
That ex hacker you are talking about was unbanned almost everywhere with his unban appeal and he's playing clean from a very long time now, not even being as toxic as you are.

men koth gives him an opportunity , you arent koth staff , you didnt gave him the opportunity , as i remember he posted his unban appeal or anything similar and you denied that in CTF , you didnt have him the opportunity but if a ex hacker want apply to your clan or support your clan oh nice you welcome him.
If you ever had a staff experience in servers, you should know the decision of denying well known hacker's appeal is mutually discussion among staff members, him denying hunting's unban appeal doesn't mean he alone didn't want him to get unbanned.

Anyways you talk much about his behavior when your members have similar behaviors , like vision or karna and sometimes fulton... then first teach that moral to your own members and later critique the players with an chance to change , hunting is supporting the staff and reporting hackers in koth
Speaking of our clanmates behaving, alright. What do you expect from us when you guys start being cocky/salty/toxic whatever? You want angels to live in evil's world? cute.

maybe you want support this topic because in koth tlas cant play with normally if hunting is in game. Well koth and ad already gave the opportunity to him and he didnt used cheats in these servers , i think this topic is useless because you havent current
Let me know if any team ever bothers to fight against TLA and expect a win.

Additionally, to whom you are speaking was once a VU and as experienced you should once again go and read all the ethos and cons of VU. Link for these:
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=3702.0
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=7295.0
https://translate.google.com/

Talking about past history, BanJack (one of the first aimlocker) is in VU. Not defaming anyone here, but stating a fact for this guy to learn how this game works. 
Never ever push yourself to state wrong fact about TLA.
Well im tired and i dont will waste my time in a "goorce " , you was VU , oh nice and you left because we denied your girlfriend koll_kat , GOOD BEHAVIOR OF AN PAST VU MEMBER , if koot_kat is kicked from tla you will left tla too?
Well about my behavior , if i kill you and your friends , i have bad attitude? , if i post my kills i have bad behavior? zzz , then in 2021 if you rape any tla you have bad attitude?
Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 9 (list)

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2021, 05:41:58 pm »
Why i feel like there is a kick topic on the way?
Agree Agree x 3 Disagree Disagree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2021, 06:00:10 pm »
Funny Funny x 12 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)