April 27, 2024, 08:21:34 am

Author Topic: Hunting - still a cheater  (Read 4079 times)

SpitFire

• View Profile
Hunting - still a cheater
« on: June 17, 2021, 07:57:26 pm »

ok, so is this guy gonna get banned or what?
ask ELK or whoever else from CTF/RTV Staff, like 7aZZ or VCPR, this guy was constantly using unlimited ammo cheats
& 60 FPS hack by Kewun in community servers without bothering of his reputation, he is also friend with TFK, that was recently caught with cheats:

i am hoping for a community ban for this guy, and TO NOTE: he is already banned in RTV, and CTF servers :angel:

bonus: he was also recently caught in nationalism.
Agree Agree x 5 Funny Funny x 2 Useful Useful x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
Re: Hunting - still a cheater
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2021, 08:06:06 pm »
Nationalism?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Roystang's art

SpitFire

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2021, 08:09:30 pm »
Rasism, nationalism, whatever. Against pakistani people.

Rift_Walk3R

• Fanatic
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2021, 08:13:50 pm »
Was just checking by this forum and saw this topic so thought of clarifying one thing here: HunTinG is NOT banned in RTV or any other OneVice server as of yet according to my information as he neither joined RTV nor TDW that much (though he ended up getting banned during the initial BETA phase of TDW but he was unbanned after the release of RTV), he only joined RTV once or twice and behaved as a good kid for the entire duration he remained there. But, on the contrary, he's currently banned in EA, EG A/D, and EG PTP, with absolutely NO chance of parole as well as ban evading. :D
I hope that clears out everything related to his (hunting's) current ban scenario.
Regards...

« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 08:42:45 pm by iBEE_tH3_RuL3R »
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2021, 09:40:02 pm »

ok, so is this guy gonna get banned or what?
ask ELK or whoever else from CTF/RTV Staff, like 7aZZ or VCPR, this guy was constantly using unlimited ammo cheats
& 60 FPS hack by Kewun in community servers without bothering of his reputation, he is also friend with TFK, that was recently caught with cheats:

i am hoping for a community ban for this guy, and TO NOTE: he is already banned in RTV, and CTF servers :angel:

bonus: he was also recently caught in nationalism.
and this video what? i dont noticed anything relevant in the video in LW.
And if his friend used hacks , hunting also is hacker? LOL , if firecum tomorrow use hacks , then you and vision are hackers? i dont understand your point , if you have evidence in the present when hunting is using hacks you can report him in all forums but in this topic i dont see any evidence of hacks usage of hunting's part. I only see you want revenge  because hunting reported you for aimbot and now admins are doing research you and you cant use your aimbot freely.

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Jack_Noodle

• Fanatic
  • Allah <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2021, 09:46:29 pm »
bro thats why he calls every one to duel him in random servers where he can not get banned.
he did many times hp hack.
he's n1 harami.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2021, 09:49:18 pm »
bro thats why he calls every one to duel him in random servers where he can not get banned.
he's n1 harami.
These days , hunting can plays in KoTH , A/D , FunVice , RTV and he didnt catched with hacks in-game , i dont understand the grace of making a report without evidence.

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

SpitFire

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2021, 11:12:07 pm »
These days , hunting can plays in KoTH , A/D , FunVice , RTV and he didnt catched with hacks in-game , i dont understand the grace of making a report without evidence.

Evidence is crystal clear. Read the message first. Besides, Hunting admitted that he was using hacks in LW.

MixeR

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2021, 11:43:02 pm »
he's n1 harami.
I see that you are hunting's lawyer, we will see if you are the right one to handle the case. When I am home, I will show strong evidence that you are a cheater.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2021, 12:17:28 am »

Evidence is crystal clear. Read the message first. Besides, Hunting admitted that he was using hacks in LW.
Ok but if he used unlimited ammo , was in LW , idk how the unlimited ammo can give a type of advantage in servers like KoTH or AD and if he is catched with hacks in one of those servers obviusly he will recive a punishment but i talked with him and i can confirm to you he isnt using a type of hack in koth or ad  , anyways the evidence was 6 months ago , and hunting is perma banned in LW for that , he already received his punishment for that and the as i said the evidence was a much time ago , koth gives him a chance to change his past history like MK and PL gave you(spitfire) a chance to change your history of cheats , hunting showed any little evidence of your aimbot in the present , but you didnt showed any evidence of hunting with cheats in the present , he have a chance and he didnt used cheats in those servers , in fact , he is supporting to the staff to improve the sync server and more , if you want harm him bcz he reported you , you can record him or give any evidence of these days , and in the servers where you want hunting banned(koth,ad).
PD: About leandro's case , What does Leandro's case have to do with all this? , you are reporting leandro or hunting
he's n1 harami.
I see that you are hunting's lawyer, we will see if you are the right one to handle the case. When I am home, I will show strong evidence that you are a cheater.
Ok show me evidence of my "cheats" , im sure you havent evidences because in my 11 years in vcmp i never used hacks. I suggest to you improve your level skills and stop blame other for hacks.

MixeR

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2021, 12:57:29 am »

Ok but if he used unlimited ammo , was in LW , idk how the unlimited ammo can give a type of advantage in servers like KoTH or AD and if he is catched with hacks in one of those servers obviusly he will recive a punishment but i talked with him and i can confirm to you he isnt using a type of hack in koth or ad  , anyways the evidence was 6 months ago , and hunting is perma banned in LW for that , he already received his punishment for that and the as i said the evidence was a much time ago , koth gives him a chance to change his past history like MK and PL gave you(spitfire) a chance to change your history of cheats , hunting showed any little evidence of your aimbot in the present , but you didnt showed any evidence of hunting with cheats in the present , he have a chance and he didnt used cheats in those servers , in fact , he is supporting to the staff to improve the sync server and more , if you want harm him bcz he reported you , you can record him or give any evidence of these days , and in the servers where you want hunting banned(koth,ad).
PD: About leandro's case , What does Leandro's case have to do with all this? , you are reporting leandro or hunting
he's n1 harami.
Ok show me evidence of my "cheats" , im sure you havent evidences because in my 11 years in vcmp i never used hacks. I suggest to you improve your level skills and stop blame other for hacks.
Asi como tienes 11 años que no haces evade en vcmp. Y están los videos demás...

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2021, 01:54:49 am »
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 15 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2021, 02:03:54 am »
Hacking or not I wont get into that, but the only reason hunting is allowed to play at some popular community servers is only because out of PITY, especially after how many times he has fucked it up, I cant even count them, especially on CTF where he was ruining everyone's fun not so long ago in 2020, joining the server with some RPG hack that allowed him to shoot 20 RPGs per second, spamming the server once his VPN ran out of UIDS and he couldnt evade his ban anymore and I remember myself and siezer struggling hard to keep him away from the server for some days, once NewK managed to stop him he went to CTF forums to spam it with admin's RL pics after this I permabanned him from CTF server  . Lets just imagine if we were in 2009-2013 or 2016, 2017, there is no way hunting would be allowed to play in any popular server( in fact he wasnt allowed to do it back in 2018-2019).

I would like to remark something, Hunting is a kid that is playing in some community servers out of pity and instead of being grateful about it like everyone with a little bit of brain would do he is still being a dickhead everyday, running out of the chances he didnt deserve at the first place.

VC:MP current standards when it comes to people like hunting being free to do whatever they want to are quite disappointing and worrying for a community that is slowly dying.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 03:37:23 am by JuaN. »
Agree Agree x 5 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2021, 02:12:53 am »
Hacking or not I wont get into that, but the only reason hunting is allowed to play at some popular community servers is only because out of PITY, especially after how many times he has fucked it up, I cant even count them, especially on CTF where he was ruining everyone's fun not so long ago in 2020, joining the server with some RPG hack that allowed him to shoot 20 RPGs per second, spamming the server once his VPN ran out of UIDS and he couldnt evade his ban anymore and I remember myself and siezer struggling hard to keep him away from the server for some days, once NewK managed to stop him he went to CTF forums to spam it with admin's RL pics after this I permabanned him from CTF server  . Lets just imagine we were in 2009-2013 or 2016, 2017, there is no way hunting would be allowed to play in any popular server( in fact he wasnt allowed to do it back in 2018-2019).

I would like to remark something, Hunting is a kid that is playing in some community servers out of pity and instead of being grateful about it like everyone with a little bit of brain would do he is still being a dickhead everyday, running out of the chances he didnt deserve at the first place.

VC:MP current standards when it comes to people like hunting being free to do whatever they want to are quite disappointing and worrying for a community that is slowly dying.
it is ironic because you thinks ex hackers dont deserves another chance but you accepted a ex hacker in your TLA clan , and you talk this as if you did gave him the opportunity to plays "the unique reason becasue he is allowed to plays..." men koth gives him an opportunity , you arent koth staff , you didnt gave him the opportunity , as i remember he posted his unban appeal or anything similar and you denied that in CTF , you didnt have him the opportunity but if a ex hacker want apply to your clan or support your clan oh nice you welcome him. Anyways you talk much about his behavior when your members have similar behaviors , like vision or karna and sometimes fulton... then first teach that moral to your own members and later critique the players with an chance to change , hunting is supporting the staff and reporting hackers in koth , maybe you want support this topic because in koth tlas cant play with normally if hunting is in game. Well koth and ad already gave the opportunity to him and he didnt used cheats in these servers , i think this topic is useless because you havent current evidences and want generate more drama , maybe tla's friends , mixer and r3vs need a special signature of the most drama generated in vcmp history.
EDIT: As i predicted other guy with shortage of brain replied things with no sense to my reply , other drama creator will reply this answer im sure , they detect easly when i invoke ppls
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 09:30:37 am by PaiN. »
Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

MixeR

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2021, 02:18:43 am »
Hacking or not I wont get into that, but the only reason hunting is allowed to play at some popular community servers is only because out of PITY, especially after how many times he has fucked it up, I cant even count them, especially on CTF where he was ruining everyone's fun not so long ago in 2020, joining the server with some RPG hack that allowed him to shoot 20 RPGs per second, spamming the server once his VPN ran out of UIDS and he couldnt evade his ban anymore and I remember myself and siezer struggling hard to keep him away from the server for some days, once NewK managed to stop him he went to CTF forums to spam it with admin's RL pics after this I permabanned him from CTF server  . Lets just imagine we were in 2009-2013 or 2016, 2017, there is no way hunting would be allowed to play in any popular server( in fact he wasnt allowed to do it back in 2018-2019).

it is ironic because you thinks ex hackers dont deserves another chance but you accepted a ex hacker in your TLA clan , and you talk this as if you did gave him the opportunity to plays "the unique reason becasue he is allowed to plays..." men koth gives him an opportunity , you arent koth staff , you didnt gave him the opportunity , as i remember he posted his unban appeal or anything similar and you denied that in CTF , you didnt have him the opportunity but if a ex hacker want apply to your clan or support your clan oh nice you welcome him. Anyways you talk much about his behavior when your members have similar behaviors , like vision or karna and sometimes fulton... then first teach that moral to your own members and later critique the players with an chance to change , hunting is supporting the staff and reporting hackers in koth , maybe you want support this topic because in koth because tlas cant plays with normally if hunting is in game
Creo que no eres el indicado para cuestionar el comportamiento de otros jugadores, tu comportamiento es una basura como tus nicknames alias.
Agree Agree x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)