login
April 27, 2024, 06:38:09 am

Author Topic: [VU_R]PaiN Unmasked  (Read 4481 times)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
Re: [VU_R]PaiN
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2021, 04:47:26 pm »
OK that comment made me lose my control ahahahahahahhahahahahhhahahaha

well, if you say THEY can't stand losing a simple duel, then explain this plz

well, let me put it in a perspective for you: you're just angry at them for the reason they are making videos in which you lose badly, and that is why you are not above using any opportunity to do anything bad to them, such as an attempt to get pain kicked from VU, or using cmds to your advantage, or anything as such

i get it, it's tough for you, at least i'm not the drama maker this time  :laugh:

on the other hand i really don't give a shit, just dropped by to leave an opinion on this, it's none of my business, sure pain keeps busy with a ton of videos, but where's the problem in that? at least it's not VU's problem, it's yours...
I never get angry, always calm. Your servant's videos don't matter to him, he's my xd fanatic. I don't need to record and edit to show people what it's not. He belongs to an entity and his entity has rules and is breaking them.

They've beaten you in creating dramas, I like them too
You never gets  angry , but you got perma - banned 2 times in LBR for toxic and racist player.

Well , i'm tired of your drama , i already said this with evidences and more things in EAD discord , juan , mixer , and some r3vs kids want harm me , this is literally a joke , he abused of his admin cmds , killing me with the intention to made death evade like in my video and more things similar , idk if my clan mates will give him and others guys the taste to harm me in this clan , this is clearly , check the first minutes of my video , he insulted me, and i didnt said nothing and now he make himself as a victim in the forum , if he break all rules in his own server(demo , not a real server) , he want the rest players to respect rules? when the developer break his rules ... meh well , as i said im tired of this drama , really i dont care about the offensives of futures comments of jUan , r3vs , etc , all haters of pussyd now are my haters bcz im his friend , and i really dont care about him and the rest of this haters , but all of this players tolk about me to tic and tic as good friend , called me and he revealed me his intentions , if my clan want kick an old and loyalty player , you are free to do that , give they the taste to harm me if you are sure to decide that , "coincidence" they tolk trash about vu too . I only will trust in the deccision of my family , because this is crearly and im tired to reply to this guys(juan,mixer,kelvin,dis,vision,fulton,tchin,etc). Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Agree Agree x 1 Late Late x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

David.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2021, 05:07:09 pm »
Pobrecito  :'( :'( :'(
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

MixeR

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2021, 05:44:40 pm »
OK that comment made me lose my control ahahahahahahhahahahahhhahahaha

well, if you say THEY can't stand losing a simple duel, then explain this plz

well, let me put it in a perspective for you: you're just angry at them for the reason they are making videos in which you lose badly, and that is why you are not above using any opportunity to do anything bad to them, such as an attempt to get pain kicked from VU, or using cmds to your advantage, or anything as such

i get it, it's tough for you, at least i'm not the drama maker this time  :laugh:

on the other hand i really don't give a shit, just dropped by to leave an opinion on this, it's none of my business, sure pain keeps busy with a ton of videos, but where's the problem in that? at least it's not VU's problem, it's yours...
I never get angry, always calm. Your servant's videos don't matter to him, he's my xd fanatic. I don't need to record and edit to show people what it's not. He belongs to an entity and his entity has rules and is breaking them.

They've beaten you in creating dramas, I like them too
You never gets  angry , but you got perma - banned 2 times in LBR for toxic and racist player.

Well , i'm tired of your drama , i already said this with evidences and more things in EAD discord , juan , mixer , and some r3vs kids want harm me , this is literally a joke , he abused of his admin cmds , killing me with the intention to made death evade like in my video and more things similar , idk if my clan mates will give him and others guys the taste to harm me in this clan , this is clearly , check the first minutes of my video , he insulted me, and i didnt said nothing and now he make himself as a victim in the forum , if he break all rules in his own server(demo , not a real server) , he want the rest players to respect rules? when the developer break his rules ... meh well , as i said im tired of this drama , really i dont care about the offensives of futures comments of jUan , r3vs , etc , all haters of pussyd now are my haters bcz im his friend , and i really dont care about him and the rest of this haters , but all of this players tolk about me to tic and tic as good friend , called me and he revealed me his intentions , if my clan want kick an old and loyalty player , you are free to do that , give they the taste to harm me if you are sure to decide that , "coincidence" they tolk trash about vu too . I only will trust in the deccision of my family , because this is crearly and im tired to reply to this guys(juan,mixer,kelvin,dis,vision,fulton,tchin,etc). Thanks for reading and have a nice day.
Si estas tan cansado como dices.. porque te gusta provocar y causar los problemas? y si estoy ban en ese servidor otra vez, no es mas que tu culpa. Te felicito porque sinceramente me sorprende como actuas jajaj
Disagree Disagree x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2021, 06:13:21 pm »
i don't understand, you want pain to be kicked out of VU or what?
and if yes, what is that for? isn't it for he fucked you up or some shit? that's the most idiot thing anyone'd ever do

i guarantee you that the likelihood pain stops from creating videos on you or anyone else is 1%, what do you want from him or anyone? you want him to stop raping you and post on youtube OR you want him to be kicked from VU for raping you and posting on youtube? ???

please bring more info mixer
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

MixeR

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2021, 06:21:32 pm »
i don't understand, you want pain to be kicked out of VU or what?
and if yes, what is that for? isn't it for he fucked you up or some shit? that's the most idiot thing anyone'd ever do

i guarantee you that the likelihood pain stops from creating videos on you or anyone else is 1%, what do you want from him or anyone? you want him to stop raping you and post on youtube OR you want him to be kicked from VU for raping you and posting on youtube? ???

please bring more info mixer
  My purpose in doing this is not to get kicked out of VU, if he is really concerned about it. From the beginning he should have looked at what he was doing or who he was making alliances with. With this I gain nothing, but VU's image will not be tarnished by the fault of an irresponsible player like him. Well, if he gets banned I don't think it will affect him, he has his ZWK friends (Alliance with TFK clan).

Let him keep making videos, that's good, he wants to achieve a dream. Monetize his YouTube channel

« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 06:52:17 pm by MixeR »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2021, 06:41:13 pm »
ok so according to you, what he does means nothing

THEN WHY BOTHER MAKING THIS TOPIC? ONLY FOR THE FUN?

like any liar, you have your own reasons, but whatever reasons those are, you probably won't tell it because it will look stupid.

so i'm asking you again, where is the logic in the making of this topic? if you say that neither of the reasons listed above would be correct, then please enlighten me, what is it then?
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Dadero

• #Since 2010
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2021, 07:15:05 pm »
Hola, me han contactado miembros de VU para explicar brevemente lo sucedido entre estas dos personas debido a qué fuí el administrador que prohibió a ambos en BRL (Servidor RPG/DM/AD). Lo diré en mi idioma español para explicarme un poco mejor:

• Como muchos sabrán, el rol de un administrador es velar por la paz y tranquilidad en el servidor/es donde debe ejercer su trabajo y moderar situaciones de conflictos, toxicidad y demás acciones que solo empeoran la comunidad de ese servidor como VCMP. Yo estoy viejo ya y todos los que me conocen saben cómo actuó, más aún después de las advertencias que se dan por privado a los usuarios que están en conflictos. Mi decisión fue dar un ban permanente y advertencias (Comandos administrativos) para quitar a estas dos personas del servidor y así lograr que la paz y tranquilidad reine por encima del odio y lo que se puede leer más arriba, con estos dramas que no llevan a ningún lado. Ambos tenían y tienen un historial malo en el servidor y en otros de la comunidad y todo eso se acumula para tomar una decisión. Yo no tengo preferencias por ninguno de los dos, ambos los conozco y se las cosas buenas que tienen como malas, sólo hago mi trabajo que consiste en hacer respetar las reglas que existen allí como también las de cordialidad. A continuación, dejaré el motivo de las prohibiciones para que vean el porqué ambos recibieron sanciones en BRL (Para aquellos que me han pedido saberlas, ya que hay un reporte en discusión)

- !baninfo [SD]MixeR.
Administrador que prohibió: Dadero[LK]
Motivo: Insultos y provocaciones aun siendo advertido por mi de no cometerlo nuevamente. Mas allá que no fue en este servidor, ya te lo había advertido a tu privado y el Staff, no cumpliste con tu palabra y tu última oportunidad aqui y eso se paga con ban.
Fecha 24/05/2021 - 14:10:28
Expira en: Nunca

- Admin Dadero[LK] advirtió [VU_R]PaiN.. Motivo: Provocaciones inmaduras y actitudes malintencionadas en el servidor no son permitidas. Alguien con tanta experiencia como tu debería saberse controlar, pero no es así y esta advertencia es para que aprendas a mejorar en lo que aun no has aprendido.. Advertencias: 5/5.
- Admin Server prohibió [VU_R]PaiN.. Motivo: [5/5] Warns. Permanente.

- !baninfo [VU_R]PaiN.
Admin que prohibió: Server
Motivo: [5/5] Warns
Fecha: 24/05/2021 - 14:13:17
Expira en: Nunca.

Bueno, no suelo meterme en estos reportes, pero como fuí el Administrador que los prohibió a ambos del servidor en cuestión y además que me han pedido en ayudar con algo de información a ustedes, aquí estoy cumpliendo con mi trabajo. Espero que esto se solucione y advierto que en dónde yo administro/juego, hago cumplir las reglas guste o no. Buena discusión y análisis!

Nota: No responderé a ningún quote aquí, gracias. Saludos
Agree Agree x 6 Friendly Friendly x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Clan's Experience: VCMP
• Legendary Killers 2010-2012 [LK]
• United Legion of Killers 2013 [ULK]
• Legendary Killers 2013 - act [LK]

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2021, 07:25:59 pm »
Hola, me han contactado miembros de VU para explicar brevemente lo sucedido entre estas dos personas debido a qué fuí el administrador que prohibió a ambos en BRL (Servidor RPG/DM/AD). Lo diré en mi idioma español para explicarme un poco mejor:

• Como muchos sabrán, el rol de un administrador es velar por la paz y tranquilidad en el servidor/es donde debe ejercer su trabajo y moderar situaciones de conflictos, toxicidad y demás acciones que solo empeoran la comunidad de ese servidor como VCMP. Yo estoy viejo ya y todos los que me conocen saben cómo actuó, más aún después de las advertencias que se dan por privado a los usuarios que están en conflictos. Mi decisión fue dar un ban permanente y advertencias (Comandos administrativos) para quitar a estas dos personas del servidor y así lograr que la paz y tranquilidad reine por encima del odio y lo que se puede leer más arriba, con estos dramas que no llevan a ningún lado. Ambos tenían y tienen un historial malo en el servidor y en otros de la comunidad y todo eso se acumula para tomar una decisión. Yo no tengo preferencias por ninguno de los dos, ambos los conozco y se las cosas buenas que tienen como malas, sólo hago mi trabajo que consiste en hacer respetar las reglas que existen allí como también las de cordialidad. A continuación, dejaré el motivo de las prohibiciones para que vean el porqué ambos recibieron sanciones en BRL (Para aquellos que me han pedido saberlas, ya que hay un reporte en discusión)

- !baninfo [SD]MixeR.
Motivo: Insultos y provocaciones aun siendo advertido por mi de no cometerlo nuevamente. Mas allá que no fue en este servidor, ya te lo había advertido a tu privado y el Staff, no cumpliste con tu palabra y tu última oportunidad aqui y eso se paga con ban.

- Admin Dadero[LK] advirtió [VU_R]PaiN.. Motivo: Provocaciones inmaduras y actitudes malintencionadas en el servidor no son permitidas. Alguien con tanta experiencia como tu debería saberse controlar, pero no es así y esta advertencia es para que aprendas a mejorar en lo que aun no has aprendido.. Advertencias: 5/5.

- !baninfo [VU_R]PaiN.

Bueno, no suelo meterme en estos reportes, pero como fuí el Administrador que los prohibió a ambos del servidor en cuestión y además que me han pedido en ayudar con algo de información a ustedes, aquí estoy cumpliendo con mi trabajo. Espero que esto se solucione y advierto que en dónde yo administro/juego, hago cumplir las reglas guste o no. Buena discusión y análisis!

i don't give a fuck, i didn't ask you (edit: for who didn't understand, im certainly being ironic and sarcastic, even so BRL bans are like socks - they get changed like every day, brl admins are fucking crazy, it's like living in fucking 3rd world)

@Mixer care to answer what's the point of all of this? and where are you going with it?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 10:59:04 pm by FuckTinG »
Funny Funny x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

MixeR

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2021, 07:49:58 am »

- !baninfo [SD]MixeR.

- !baninfo [VU_R]PaiN.

i don't give a fuck, i didn't ask you (edit: for who didn't understand, im certainly being ironic and sarcastic, even so BRL bans are like socks - they get changed like every day, brl admins are fucking crazy, it's like living in fucking 3rd world)

@Mixer care to answer what's the point of all of this? and where are you going with it?
Go play with your horse, since when you are a lawyer?

Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2021, 07:54:24 am »
Alright, everyone calm down.

Question: Did Mixer use /sethp to mess with Pain before the death evading incidents?
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

MixeR

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2021, 09:47:20 am »

Question: Did Mixer use /sethp to mess with Pain before the death evading incidents?
Te explicaré la versión corta, PaiN fue administrador en el servidor y le quité el poder porque un día entro al servidor y baneo a un miembro de mi clan sin ninguna razón. Días después entro al servidor con el nick zwkzdt, yo use una arma mod vip para matarlo y el me evadió y lo dejé pasar. El regresa al servidor y evade por segunda vez y entonces yo lo prohíbo. Le pregunté por discord que porque evadia y el dijo que abusaba de mi poder cuando en realidad fue mentira, el vip del server me daba armas mods para utilizarlas. Le quité la prohibición y el entró y lo seguí matando con el arma mod y en 2 ocasiones use exec para matarlo, pero el rompió las reglas primero y yo decidí jugar con el al final.

Por eso publiqué el video acá, para que ustedes vean. Quizá puedan pensar que soy problemático pero no soy así en realidad. Yo choco con las personas que son como él. Su equipo zwk(pussyd, juanxd, lukaku, [on]sacramento) anda en los servers provocando a los demás y creando problemas con cualquier jugador que se niega a rendirse a sus pies, pueden investigar a su equipo cada uno por separado y se darán cuenta quien es PaiN realmente.

Talvez piensen que no soy el indicado para hablar de estas cosas pero esto lo provocó el, talvez dirán que debí ignorarlo, pero le di continuidad y en momentos que el se sintió desesperado hizo lo que hizo. El dirá que yo odio a su país y no es así, tengo amigo de su país. También dirá que quieren hacer daño y no es así, las cosas que he dicho sobre "paloma" no lo digo en serio, no me identifico como una persona que insulta. Estoy claramente que es un juego.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 09:49:04 am by MixeR »

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2021, 11:41:24 am »

Te explicaré la versión corta, PaiN fue administrador en el servidor y le quité el poder porque un día entro al servidor y baneo a un miembro de mi clan sin ninguna razón. Días después entro al servidor con el nick zwkzdt, yo use una arma mod vip para matarlo y el me evadió y lo dejé pasar. El regresa al servidor y evade por segunda vez y entonces yo lo prohíbo. Le pregunté por discord que porque evadia y el dijo que abusaba de mi poder cuando en realidad fue mentira, el vip del server me daba armas mods para utilizarlas. Le quité la prohibición y el entró y lo seguí matando con el arma mod y en 2 ocasiones use exec para matarlo, pero el rompió las reglas primero y yo decidí jugar con el al final.

Por eso publiqué el video acá, para que ustedes vean. Quizá puedan pensar que soy problemático pero no soy así en realidad. Yo choco con las personas que son como él. Su equipo zwk(pussyd, juanxd, lukaku, [on]sacramento) anda en los servers provocando a los demás y creando problemas con cualquier jugador que se niega a rendirse a sus pies, pueden investigar a su equipo cada uno por separado y se darán cuenta quien es PaiN realmente.

Talvez piensen que no soy el indicado para hablar de estas cosas pero esto lo provocó el, talvez dirán que debí ignorarlo, pero le di continuidad y en momentos que el se sintió desesperado hizo lo que hizo. El dirá que yo odio a su país y no es así, tengo amigo de su país. También dirá que quieren hacer daño y no es así, las cosas que he dicho sobre "paloma" no lo digo en serio, no me identifico como una persona que insulta. Estoy claramente que es un juego.
i was admin too in the server , and i banned your friend bcz he did death evade but in your server your members break the rules also , when i joined in the server, mixer abuse of his cmds like /agoto /get a strange cmd wht he made kills in me but he didnt hit me and the weapons arent of vip bcz none can get vip , "vip" in his server is a rank like moderator or admimistrator , if he dont respect his own rules he want me to respect his rules ? i didnt evaded in normal server and this guy "mixer" is the most toxic and racist player of vcmp , when any peruvian player join in the server he immediately says "paloma" "come palomas" with bad intentions , now in days i havent wifi in my pc , but i have much pics and evidences or only mention the word "mixer paloma" and "mixer pluma" / "mixer peru"'/ in XE echo , in EC echo , in LBR echo( im banned in lbr bcz dadero didnt warned me 5/5 times and he know i can report him) , and i have a lot of evidence of his behavior , he started that but siezer tolk to me about that and i didnt insulted that guy "mixer" or other guy , you can verify in his server echo , he insulted me in much times but i didnt insulted him , anyways check my video is clearly , this guy hate me and used admins cmds bcz he cant touch me , i said him "shotgun duel" and he said " you dont deserves that " , he only used his power on his server to kill me , @vu , really this topic is under discussion?? , only check the echo in servers , mixer is double face
« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 11:43:17 am by PaiN. »

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

MixeR

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2021, 12:16:04 pm »

i was admin too in the server , and i banned your friend bcz he did death evade but in your server your members break the rules also , when i joined in the server, mixer abuse of his cmds like /agoto /get a strange cmd wht he made kills in me but he didnt hit me and the weapons arent of vip bcz none can get vip , "vip" in his server is a rank like moderator or admimistrator , if he dont respect his own rules he want me to respect his rules ? i didnt evaded in normal server and this guy "mixer" is the most toxic and racist player of vcmp , when any peruvian player join in the server he immediately says "paloma" "come palomas" with bad intentions , now in days i havent wifi in my pc , but i have much pics and evidences or only mention the word "mixer paloma" and "mixer pluma" / "mixer peru"'/ in XE echo , in EC echo , in LBR echo( im banned in lbr bcz dadero didnt warned me 5/5 times and he know i can report him) , and i have a lot of evidence of his behavior , he started that but siezer tolk to me about that and i didnt insulted that guy "mixer" or other guy , you can verify in his server echo , he insulted me in much times but i didnt insulted him , anyways check my video is clearly , this guy hate me and used admins cmds bcz he cant touch me , i said him "shotgun duel" and he said " you dont deserves that " , he only used his power on his server to kill me , @vu , really this topic is under discussion?? , only check the echo in servers , mixer is double face
dame un momento demostraré con evidencias que lo que digo es verdad, lol. Para de mentir las cosas en orden y como son.

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2021, 01:00:15 pm »

aree yar english me bol na mujy kuch samaj nai arahi :/

MixeR

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2021, 01:02:02 pm »
Aqui se puede ver donde abusa con el comando admin en mi servidor, inmediatamente me informaron le quite el nivel.

Aqui es donde me informan que el abuso del comando /ban

El dice que mi servidor no tiene vip, el quiere decir que estoy mintiendo y no es así, el sistema vip se hizo publico el 16 de diciembre del 2020. Pueden dar clic aquí para que vean que es real.

El me evadió primero, la primera vez que el evadió no pude grabar pero las demás veces sí, cuando el regreso me puse a grabar inmediatamente. Cuando lo hizo por tercera vez jugue con algunos comandos de administrador con excepción del arma mod y mas tarde prohibí el ya rompió las reglas...

« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 01:16:48 pm by MixeR »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)