April 27, 2024, 10:24:13 am

Author Topic: Application - Waleed  (Read 2768 times)

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
Application - Waleed
« on: April 04, 2021, 05:27:16 pm »
Nick: Waleed

Timezone/Country: Pakistan GMT + 5

Previous Nicks: Luminite, Mr.Y, Viper, Axel, WaleedKing, Ambrose, more

Additional Comments: Greetings, I'm here once again! as it's going to be my 5th Application! I will just mention some topics from my last application! in last application. i had a doubt that's it's going to turn negative! because i knew Something that i did were became a reason for last application! and of course i don't lie all time, but who knows that's you're going to be changed! for example as good to retard! I used to mention my jealousy but it was actually according to my condition! no doubts it happens to everyone! but but. for the moment! For those who were in my favor who gave me chance! I know and i can see they're all strongly disappointed! So i had no idea what should i do after that! But now i'm going to explain! How i'm being ingame nowadays To be honest, I'm staying silent! And that's a great thing wait no i mean not like that that's i'm ignoring everyone i'm just joining the servers and playing clean! Big fact, i'm just joining those servers where i see VUs all time and tbh again, i'm told to Interact VUs not to lick their ass like i got a huge respect at last application! So i'm playing with them i'm trying to interact with them! and responding them only if they're asking me! otherwise i'm just interacting them which is important to do for VU! That's it? I'm not Messaging any VU in their Discord Private messages, i'm not trying to make all of them be blind and be happy to me and be friendly again just to give me positive vote again! NO! I don't know if this bad that's i'm staying quiet but just playing/interacting with VUs and of course answering them only if they're asking! I'll be honest This were came as an unexpected advice. And i think i think It's fair What do you all of think about it? Well Let me say something, Just guessing Who were positive for me they'll no longer gonna believe in me again! So for them I have no words except an incredible Apology. If they likes to accept my apology that would be good for me! but if they're still disappointed then i have no idea what will they do! Some VCMP Famous Players used to call me! That's i'm dying because VU isnt accepting me and kept making me cry! like a childs, But i already explained My case is kinda different! So i'm going to stay with this quiet behavior till I gets well again from my sickness condition. So it would be very good for sure and i'm normal a bit and i would like to reveal something too that i'm currently thinking. that might happen again here! As the same happened in my all previous applications So here's a theory right inside my mind! but Wait no. don't take it as like i'm just showing my attitude just like roystang said bla bla. it's just my imaginations but for real i have no idea what's going to happen now! Well This app is going to be large! I'm sorry but i cant do anything as i have to explain everything! I'm not going to overact at anything i'm just here with an normal mood! If all of you can believe in me 1 Last time! Then maybe it might be a pleasant surprise for me. I just took 2 months to wait but in 2 months i realized that's i have to something unexpected stuff! and i'm on it right now Now i'm going to introduce about myself! and why i'm here for VU!
I'm Waleed From Pakistan. i'm 17 years old and i'm playing VCMP Since 2018. however i started it in 2013 but in that time  i was a little kiddo so i'm not including that year as i went inactive for long and came back at 2018! So i used to be a big retard and broke server's rules too many times this is why? of course because you know it happens to everyone when they joins VCMP for the first time and they don't know what to do but some aren't. as i didn't learn to speak English before i was big childish player I'm including some of VCCNR's and some of Vks server's story because in these servers i used to be like HunTinG! Used hacktools and got banned then i used to beg for unban! in their forums like childs do they believed in me once and unbanned me again but i didn't read the rules so i was kept on breaking every rules then i were the one of most rule breaker of the year! Well things gets changed according to your time in there! as you slowly slowly tries hard to improve yourself. and it happened since i learned a little bit english and finally understood the rules then played clean by following them! So this is all that i used to be And now i'm absolutely changed once again since my last application's bad tongue that i used! and became rage. Alright so I'm still working on my DM Skills well they're fine. and if we move on my English skills then i've no idea about it but i'm also working on it to make it more professional Maybe this time? I have changed a lot? No? maybe because you haven't seen my new ingame's behavior listen i still don't have idea if this good or bad! but i'm focusing on for what i'm told before! People right here might be thinking that's i'm just running myself for VU! so this is why i'm making it larger! No I'm working for it to be a part of it because i dreamed this clan to wear in my nick! I'm always a Clanless person maybe in VCMP i'm the one who never got anything, that i wanted maybe i'm the only one who never got a little bit respect from those who i respect them! Still Few VCMP's peoples thinks i'm a cafer! that's not a problem maybe they don't know me so this isn't a problem. that's okay I have clear words i want to be good and i want to join this family as i always wanted to be in!

Record for me: This might be the 5th Application getting denied! only thoughts/imaginations (Ignore it)

I got rage on some VUs last time but after a couple of time i realized something that's they weren't wrong! in fact they were giving some advice that i noticed and basically i did. Gonna mention some Hopes from VCCNR's SF Gang! As i'm a part of it once again this may seems disturbing why i'm accepted in again? every time when i joined SF gang! i left The gang for no reason leaving it when i like to and joining it when i like to be in well this isn't a offline game! I'm in now as with deep words that i wrote on their Application board. not providing the link because it's not important! however you can go ahead and read it if you wanted to take a look! So i'm in and i'm never gonna leave it for no reason! this is the reason from VU that comes from (Gang Hopes)

(Ass Licking)
?
(Rude Behavior)
?
(Mood Swings)
?

i worked hard to avoid these 3 topics above! ^ not these only some other things (I need more time for it?) No words because if i say No i'm up for this then it may bring some troubles as i have noticed at applications! well i'm joking i've no idea what's gonna happen next

alright 1 last time:

This message to those who were always positive for me!
will you ever accept my apology? I'm not expecting any positive opinions from you now as from last applications Well I'm sorry! i apologize!
Do you know? i'm also trying to stay on discord with the same behavior that i'm using ingame! but not too much! Like some silent people who never spoke yet. idk if they're ever showing their attitude or thinking that's they're more famous so they won't Right now I'm still working on everything still trying to not bring any problem trying to be cool! Trying to play clean! Trying to stay away/safe from rude players/rulebreakers And this line that i have said before! I'm always up for it. and i can still promise that i would not let VU! Get in down position I have a little request if you would like to agree. Just believe in me 1 last time I will make sure to not meet any useless arguments as i'm sure i won't 1 more thing that i wanted to apologize for! Sorry again for making a large brain Topic! this isn't my attitude this is my interest Towards VU! I'm always up to meet your new opinions Thanks a lot for spending/wasting your time on reading this once again!

All my previous applications!
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=17243.0
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=17099.0
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=16939.0
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=15409.0

Have a good day!

« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 09:24:28 pm by Siezer »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Waleed
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2021, 05:59:54 pm »
Good luck buddy!
PS: Sorry for my rudeness with you buddy but i really didn't mean to do that with you etc... We can reopen a new paper and delete the past one if you would like
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 09:04:32 pm by Major »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2021, 07:51:14 pm »
Good luck buddy :thumbsup:
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Vice Underdog Trainee | Mortal Bot - Developer | VFS - Manager | VCDM - Administrator

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2021, 08:04:18 pm »
This app contains more words than my syllabus ._.
Funny Funny x 5 (list)

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2021, 11:03:34 pm »
 gl

P.S nice effort in application man, take this as a compliment.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 11:09:10 pm by Thomas »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Pavonis

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2021, 01:23:17 pm »
I am still waiting for the moment when you will stop using exclamation mark on each sentence you write.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 8 (list)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2021, 01:32:04 pm »
No  :'(

Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2021, 11:40:07 pm »
I am still waiting for the moment when you will stop using exclamation mark on each sentence you write.

Funny Funny x 9 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2021, 12:05:52 pm »
After thinking of it million times i have decided to stop using this mark because as i have claimed that's it's looking soo childish in each topics where i used to put this So from now I'm saying good bye to this exclamation mark however i will still use it but in the important topics where it should be Alright so you don't have to wait for it anymore.

the wait is over.

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2021, 02:02:38 pm »
Plays KoTH and posts on Youtube!
Voting Trainee!
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 19 Winner Winner x 1 Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2021, 03:00:58 pm »
Good boy , loyal and i see your changes . Trainee
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2021, 04:40:11 pm »
Trainee
Lag krna bnd krde bsdk potato pc user gandu

Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2021, 09:40:12 pm »
Trainee.
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 2 (list)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2021, 09:45:13 pm »
Funny Funny x 5 (list)

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2021, 11:34:21 pm »
I voted T. I don't know the reason some people dislike you, I know you have constant mood changes and often write cringey stuff, but I don't consider those significant reasons to vote no.

Good luck with the rest of votes.
Agree Agree x 2 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky