April 27, 2024, 07:53:11 am

Author Topic: Application - Waleed  (Read 3815 times)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
Re: Application - Waleed
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2020, 10:59:57 am »
don't know you. meet me in Real Brasil RPG server if you're really interested. That's the only server where I play nowdays
Hello Zatch! i almost forgets to check that Server as you Mentioned that server to join i just joined it with Waleed nick only which name i used since i was new on VCMP! So i remembered i joined that server very very long ago like almost 2 years ago i wrote i was  a big noob didn't even knew anything before. So brother just joined today and saw i'm banned there. that's why? i also forgot it was happened very long ago i need to get unbanned right there first probably i broke any kind of rule right there i forgot why i were banned! also i didn't join that server since i'm banned! i don't remember really! you won't believe My first nickname was Waleed since i was Very newbie to whole VCMP Browser i'm just trying to tell you. i have made an unban appeal right there. if they'd like to unban me i will be waiting there for you. and don't mind i just shared you i was a noobie also hacker everyone knows that when i was  a new player do you understand bro? Don't worry let me get unbanned first or unless they response we could meet on EC too if you'd like

Here's the image i took just now:
https://ibb.co/Y8JkJk2
Thats seems to be a subnet ban / ISP ban. Since some of my friends are also getting same message even tho they never played in that server before
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2020, 11:43:15 am »
don't know you. meet me in Real Brasil RPG server if you're really interested. That's the only server where I play nowdays
aw man... don't lie to newbiessss

Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2020, 12:28:35 pm »
Hello Zatch! i almost forgets to check that Server as you Mentioned that server to join i just joined it with Waleed nick only which name i used since i was new on VCMP! So i remembered i joined that server very very long ago like almost 2 years ago i wrote i was  a big noob didn't even knew anything before. So brother just joined today and saw i'm banned there. that's why? i also forgot it was happened very long ago i need to get unbanned right there first probably i broke any kind of rule right there i forgot why i were banned! also i didn't join that server since i'm banned! i don't remember really! you won't believe My first nickname was Waleed since i was Very newbie to whole VCMP Browser i'm just trying to tell you. i have made an unban appeal right there. if they'd like to unban me i will be waiting there for you. and don't mind i just shared you i was a noobie also hacker everyone knows that when i was  a new player do you understand bro? Don't worry let me get unbanned first or unless they response we could meet on EC too if you'd like

Thats seems to be a subnet ban / ISP ban. Since some of my friends are also getting same message even tho they never played in that server before
xd i don't know bro i forgot what happened right there cause it's been almost 2 years i tried asking to their Respective owners. just waiting for their response.
Trainee.

Don't let us down
Thank you. Drakola brother. you know i will :)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 12:30:27 pm by TheViper89543 »
Funny Funny x 3 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2020, 01:28:16 pm »
he has developed himself as a skill and as a personality. this bhai deserves chance, good luck waleedKÄ°NG
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2020, 01:50:34 pm »
Good luck Waleed!

You look good in VU than any other clan. :thumbsup:

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2020, 01:54:39 pm »
he has developed himself as a skill and as a personality. this bhai deserves chance, good luck waleedKÄ°NG
Hi Morfin Bhai. i Apprerciate your words for me! Thank you :)
Good luck Waleed!

Salam Hazard bhai. And thank you for your respective words. i hope you have a good time in your life.

ZeeX.

• Fanatic
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2020, 02:28:58 pm »
Good luck Waleed, i hope you will get a chance this time epicly.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

Harold

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2020, 04:55:27 pm »
Goodluck Waleed.

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2020, 06:16:57 pm »
Good luck Waleed, i hope you will get a chance this time epicly.
Thank you mama. :)
Goodluck Waleed.
Thanks Darkninja :)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 09:10:34 pm by TheViper89543 »

byJeanStylez

• Regular
  • Playing Jean is love, Jean is life
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2020, 04:48:10 am »
Good luck

Credits: Myself

Shadow.Jack^

• Fanatic
  • Polar Bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2020, 06:57:03 am »
Good Luck Waleed Bhai.

Exterminator

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2020, 08:14:45 am »

You joined Argonath RPG instead Of BRL lol.
51.161.8.55:5194 This one is BRL RPG. (Files take a lot time, better download manually)

Good Luck with Application

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2020, 09:19:19 am »
Good luck
Hello Jean. Thank you my friend :)

You joined Argonath RPG instead Of BRL lol.
51.161.8.55:5194 This one is BRL RPG. (Files take a lot time, better download manually)

Good Luck with Application
Oh thanks. Also Thank you for your words Exterminator :)
Good Luck Waleed Bhai.
Thanks ShadowJack. Bhai :)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 09:23:50 am by TheViper89543 »

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2020, 07:36:57 pm »
No.
Your years decrease each month? ( https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=15409.0 ) but that isnt important.
This is important for me , https://forum.elitekillerz.net/index.php?/topic/2095-clan-application-waleed/ This post is of 18 days ago , if you think "EliteKillerz" is the top #1 in vcmp keep your interest in that clan as suggested "Pavonis".

Good luck Waleed!

You look good in any other clan, expect in VU.

Hi , mmm you just have 8 post on the forum ; all for apply or say "gl" ; that's why i'm not convinced about your participation in the clan.
You can mention
The reason that's i don't have enough points and posts just because i forgot my password of old account which is actually hacked! i made this new one using another Gmail.

I checked your other account , you just have 19 post in your "hacked acc"
PD: You just want any clan , you dont like VU also you havent the necessary to join VU in this time , probably you'll apply after 1 month here or another clan if your apply get deny , pls dont apply here in at least 3 months if we deny your app.
-PaiN.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 09:01:21 pm by PaiN. »
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2020, 09:36:26 pm »
No.
Your years decrease each month? ( https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=15409.0 ) but that isnt important.
This is important for me , https://forum.elitekillerz.net/index.php?/topic/2095-clan-application-waleed/ This post is of 18 days ago , if you think "EliteKillerz" is the top #1 in vcmp keep your interest in that clan as suggested "Pavonis".

Good luck Waleed!

You look good in any other clan, expect in VU.

Hi , mmm you just have 8 post on the forum ; all for apply or say "gl" ; that's why i'm not convinced about your participation in the clan.
You can mention
The reason that's i don't have enough points and posts just because i forgot my password of old account which is actually hacked! i made this new one using another Gmail.

I checked your other account , you just have 19 post in your "hacked acc"
PD: You just want any clan , you dont like VU also you havent the necessary to join VU in this time , probably you'll apply after 1 month here or another clan if your apply get deny , pls dont apply here in at least 3 months if we deny your app.
-PaiN.
Hi Pain. let me explain the reason why were i interested to join EK that's all just because 1.3 Month ago i left the server where are actually Some VU friends.. that's a long story to explain right here. as i wrote i was jealous in the past too a bit. and getting rage on anything since i hoped in Vks Server after leaving VCCNR. i just decided to stay with them. and join with them i was angry even being jealous i didn't notice on what i'm doing again. i just applied right there to join EK. i thought i ruined everything now nothing is gonna happen if i Try to apply on VU again cause of unsolved problems with VCCNR server cause there are some VUs whos are my friends actually. i just applied right there. once they denied my application. you won't believe bro i was Crying i pulled my hand over my head. and were being psycho i was imagining that's they also denied my application now where can i go? it's a big shame i made a big mistake again.... but after some days [VU]Xmair whos actually developer of VCCNR and hes the person and the reason i left VCCNR! okay nvm lemme tell Pain you gotta understand what i'm saying i started playing VCCNR since 2019 were started like at march/april i were a big retard cause i were a new to that server. and got banned! many times but since i learned to speak english and tried to improve myself a little bit only not completed! i was good. but i decided to try my best there and to become staff right there. i tried everything but the reason comes When Xmair just ignored my some messages and 1 message as a joke which went at my heart. and i became angry on him even on his server i left i was very hyper i did everything right Vks and EK that's you're revealing the link. whatever i wrote in their application is just because of my jealousy which is no longer on me 100% i can bet. and but bro couple of weeks ago almost 1 month. Xmair just tried to make me understand! that's they doesn't hate me or something they'd do like to make jokes on everyone also i was in good mood. i tried to focus on what hes saying he didn't do anything or spoke to me much! but i got the point. that's it was my jealousy and the reason they won't invite me in Staff! cause they don't need any right now. perhaps later or whenever they're in need he informed me everything in Private message. since this happened. i was crying again that's it's a big shame again if i go Face VUs and request them to vote the main reason is my Jealousy bro jealousy i believe i'm fine now and i'm also happy that's i'm not taking any little things which is causing me even a bit that serious i'm all good Pain. also whoever is reading it. they can understand what i mean. the reason why didn't i Add the link of that EK clan where i tried before is a shame and as i wrote if i made a any mistake. i'm here for apologies............................ It's all up to you to understand somehow and Thanks for you vote

Edit: Oh bro you think i don't like VU? you're wrong... i bet VU is my dream clan believe it or not it's up to you and you actually don't know me much me too. and if you're saying i'm not necessary this time? many VUs wrote the same message. in my others older applications i wouldn't even care if they deny my application again you can just see that's how interested i'm in VU don't mind if you think i'm asking in rage way i'm the person who saw you for the first time in this application. however if you changed your time or whoever you're i would agree with you only with EK's Clan! and other reason you've wrote my years decrease each month? no? where were you since i applied in last month? i revealed that's i'm 16 i wrote i'm 20 now! yh it was wrong. and if it's a other reason then i don't know but you should read whatever i wrote and understand.! I'm ok with your vote. anyway thanks for your words and advices
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 09:45:15 pm by TheViper89543 »
Funny Funny x 3 (list)