login
April 27, 2024, 08:13:26 am

Author Topic: Application - Major  (Read 4352 times)

OmaRosh

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Major
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2020, 05:04:36 pm »
I'll go with diaz and punk here. Take your time and improve yourself and you'll have better chance next time.
btw
لينا كلام مع بعض يا صديقي اخلص امتحاناتي بس و نتكلم ;)
Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

"Never fight close to omarosh..."

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2020, 01:25:12 am »
I'll go with diaz and punk here. Take your time and improve yourself and you'll have better chance next time.
btw
لينا كلام مع بعض يا صديقي اخلص امتحاناتي بس و نتكلم ;)
Okay bro Thanks for your vote!
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2020, 02:58:17 am »
Thank you everyone for your votes! I Promise to you everyone that i will be improved so much in my next application Since this application is done thats what i see i am not angry becuse i will get denied becuse there is some guys saying that cant mention names but its ok i myself know that there is some problems with me and inshallah i will improve that very soon but i will not reapply again before i be sure that i am ready so now i said all what i wanted to say from my heart
Peace  :)
Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2020, 05:19:27 am »
NO.
Thanks for your vote, but can you mention a reason so i can explain you  ^-^
i didn't mention the reason because already members highlighted that....It's maturity level.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

I'm Rookie :D

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2020, 07:16:28 am »
No
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2020, 07:19:01 pm »
Good luck bro..

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2020, 08:52:43 pm »

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2020, 10:32:44 pm »
Hello , i checked all of your posts in the forum and you just post for apply , try to be more participe in the forum about other matters and earn the trust of the members ; i like your attitude , you're optimist , that is good but try to be more serious in themes that require seriousness on the contrary all will think you are immature , i didnt saw you in-game because i'm inactive but good luck in the future ; i trust you can!
Agree Agree x 3 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2020, 09:29:02 pm »
Hello , i checked all of your posts in the forum and you just post for apply , try to be more participe in the forum about other matters and earn the trust of the members ; i like your attitude , you're optimist , that is good but try to be more serious in themes that require seriousness on the contrary all will think you are immature , i didnt saw you in-game because i'm inactive but good luck in the future ; i trust you can!
Thank you so much for your trust! if you are not inactive you was going to know me well

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2020, 10:06:30 pm »
Major my friend sorry i'm late on your application! i was doing some stuff  bro i would suggest you to never lost your interest and hope if you really wanna be with VU i would say the same thing as my some friends said to improve yourself change behaviour and stay friendly to everyone even if they're your hater best of luck Major  :)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2020, 05:15:17 am »
Hey Major,

We appreciate your dedication towards VU but unfortunately your application has been denied as you've suggested the reason yourself that we still notice some behavioural issues in you, you get raged over minor issues and behave outrageously. There are allegations against you too which you need to clear in order to take clean start as you join VU.

We hope by the next application of yours, you will overcome all the lacking aspects and prove yourself ready for it.

Closed.

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin