April 16, 2024, 11:03:35 pm

Author Topic: OMEGA World CUP!  (Read 658 times)

RorroSancheZ

• Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.
    • View Profile
OMEGA World CUP!
« on: February 12, 2016, 07:20:31 am »

OMEGA is proud to present his second official event, involving all players. All are invited to participate in this event.
I am here to explain you all about this event. An idea and organization of [SS]Puma and [LK]Rorro.

The event will be in pairs, battles for teams, 2 vs. 2… Depending on the number of teams is as will take place the event, for example:
If 8 teams are in this event, all the battles will be, directly, in phase of Elimination or in another case if the teams are, for example, 16 teams, there will be a phase of classification to the next round and so on.

WHAT I NEED FOR CAN PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT?

Nothing, just hungry to win, work in team and thirst of victory... among other things like having availability for this event and all battles that you have with your team partner.
This event helps us to promote our server, after his return thanks to the help of other players that have made this possible

WHAT I WIN IN THIS EVENT?

There will be rewards for the first 3 places, clarified, that the awards are for the two members of the winning teams

Third Place: $1,000,000 and one vehicle

Second Place: $3,000,000 and two vehicles

First Place: Level 3 - moderator on our server

MAKE AN APPLICATION WITH YOUR PARTNER FOR CAN PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT < -- Click Here!
(Remember that... its only 2 members per team, READ THE RULES AND EXAMPLES FOR MAKE AN APPLICATION)

YOU FEEL READY TO BE PART OF OUR OMEGA W-C STAFF? MAKE YOUR APPLICATION!! < -- Click Here!

If you any question about this, post it in THIS SECTION
Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

bro its my skills not a aimbot if want check my pc plz come and see and i tell you who is aimbot has nick is Rorro he is aimbot not me