May 10, 2024, 07:06:17 pm

Author Topic: Bye Ajeet, HaLL and Kushh*  (Read 15330 times)

Hanney

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
Re: Bye Ajeet, HaLL and Kushh*
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2009, 12:55:16 am »
Well about the glitch with the quick change as soon as your shot is fired which makes the stubby sound this is it.

http://www.xfire.com/video/1818a0/

Some ghost shots in the video but there not done intentionally happens if I miss time my switch and jump to early.

Also yet again the audios fucked up by xfire. Dunno why it's doing it but I swear i wasn't listening to some music there that sounds like me thumping my head repeatedly off my desk while a dying cat is used as bagpipes.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Ajeet

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2009, 04:41:27 am »
I swear i wasn't listening to some music

i swear i am not using any mods....and hanney ..... sometimes on my screen some people use m60 while sliding so it might be because of lag or some warping ... thats all
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

CoLa_z0r

• Crazy Man
  • Agape z0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2009, 05:50:43 am »
i see some ppl sliding after jumping, but that only happens if the player gets pushed/punched ;/

>VC:MP Since 2007.
>Founder & Leader of DU (2008~).
>Highest Spree: 90 (@LW) | Highest Score: 1100 Kills (@SvM), 341 Kills (@LW).

Ajeet

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2009, 07:26:32 am »
ye thanks cola for reminding me of that point can u explain hanney why it happens what cola said ....?? no because player is punched on ouur screen and is lying on our screen and sliding but his own screen the player might be shooting at that time... i use this stratergy when someone uses shotgun... can u explain why so happens??? lolz its vcmp bugs nothing else and btw why i am banned from LW ?? is it for the same reason??? -.-

i would also like to say that noone has described about pawan... we both use same PC but his style is still same but mine is different... its only the matter of style not mods.....
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 07:29:38 am by Ajeet »

Ajeet

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2009, 11:17:57 am »
This mod reduces the shotgun range which makes it's user harder to hit.

really ... ok i will give u a modified weapons.dat file with stubby range more than that of shotgun ... try using it in vcmp.. it will only display more range on our screen neither it will have any effect on opposite player nor the opponets would be able to see such long range.. trust me when i was hacker i tried this thing but. it dosent works .... guys vcmp has been made very cleaverly by baksan go ask him no modded files will work here except some texture files....

Hanney

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2009, 01:30:01 pm »
Yeah, he said reduced range not extended. If you reduce the range it will only look reduced on your screen however if you were to still fire at other players as normal it would still act as normal.

As for teh punching. That happens because the punching isn't properly synced. In 0.1d there was a similiar problem where you could shoot an opponent with a shotgun and they would fall down on your screen and slide around for awhile meaning lots of there shots weren't seen. This made fights last much longer.

Though they fixed this in 0.3 and made the game check to see if that player had actually fell before it played the animation.

ULK.HeAD

• Fanatic
  • the most interesting man in VCMP
    • View Profile
    • ULK Gang
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2009, 06:21:41 pm »
alright, I saw everyone's videos, and went out last night for 5 minutes using everything.

seems a combination of the "noob-aim" shot entry, along with the pistol-sound shotgun exit, is the "technique"

the crouch/switch glitch into 1 step sprint and jump after firing, would also probably explain a higher instance of sliding+firing, something I have previously stated I see from nearly all players. some of the higher instance players including mattz, as I have pointed out... basically crouching or ANY rapid animation breaks which sync along with multiple direction changes within the lag(ping) time = animation glitches, warp, sliding, etc.

not to say that weapon.dat, or other modification allowing an animation to skip, play extremely fast, or to fire at a different point in the anim, something like that... would not definately give an advantage. if these types of mods are possible in VCMP, I do not know.
   ajeet saying certain mods are not possible is a totally invalid arguement. as admin on XE, I have seen the full gamut of mods, including and not limited to weapon.dat damage mods, as well as animation/speed cheats allowing players to run/slide at several different speeds, sometimes while firing a spas or minigun.

however, at this point, I am satisfied with prontera saying to hazz that this IS NOT a mod, and is achieved by technique.
on top of that, I've found how to use said technique myself, which improves my rate of fire and speed greatly. after discovering it, and using it half-assed, the effect was fairly easy to notice from my end.
whether or not this looks the same as gall or ajeet, is up to lag and sync issues with VCMP. I've seen every one of you guys slide and shoot, and I see it much more from certain "laggers" ...use of certain techniques as I have said time and again will cause animation glitches, sliding or warp.

my conclusions here:

first,
3rd world lag, inclined to cause small amounts of de-sync which "fix" themselves in 2 ways, warp, or hi-speed animation "catch-up" where the player moves or slides to quickly adjust to their new XYZ which was lost in time.
combine the lag with a technique making use of fast combinations of moves which change animations within the aforementioned lag time, which results in even more de-sync animation issues.
this technique plays a few animations much faster than the game sync is capable, due VCMP's restrictions along with the internet's, manifests itself in inconsistent and glitchy ways...

second,
everyone just jumping to a conclusion without any sort of testing or very much thought, let alone any proof... total witch-hunt.

third,
whoever said they got mods from gall, dumbass :P

fourth,
I'll wait for someone to prove to me that making a mod nobody can seem to make or duplicate, or even prove is possible in VCMP beyond speculation, would simpler or more practical for ajeet, amenine, hall, and prontera to do, than to do a glitch/technique me and sephiroth cracked in 20 minutes.

I swear i wasn't listening to some music there that sounds like me thumping my head repeatedly off my desk while a dying cat is used as bagpipes.

oh, you mean squida's music?  :-X
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 06:24:44 pm by ULK.HeAD »

Hanney

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2009, 08:24:12 pm »
I agree strongly with your first point head that makes alot of sense. Though as this is all speculation I guess I will never make my mind up. It's just my whole past with thinking GaLL has mods then HaLL saying GaLL sent him mods in the first place I don't know why he would say that. I quite enjoy this topic at the same time with all the speculation beyond the techincal side towards vc-mp it was interesting. I think there's enough different views from people to decide on what to do. It might just be possible then that the others were using a technique was caused desync. Though like I said HaLL saying GaLL sent him a mod was just a brick wall for me to believe anything else. As for GaLL though that doesn't mean I still don't think he doesn't mod. Please someone make a decision and kill the topic once and for all!  :'(

ULK.HeAD

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • ULK Gang
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2009, 09:30:08 pm »
yeah, its funny, we've been through a shitload of info, and there's still no way to say he isn't modding beyond speculation :(
a good learning experience though, and I'm very glad to see there are other technical-minded players out there, outside of ULK :D

I used to believe 100% that gall was modding, and believed it for many months up until recently, and was basically waiting around for the day that he would pass this mod along, and the people he passed it to would let it slip, then give it out to everyone and blow it all up.

ajeet and hall, if you did in fact recieve a modification from gall, I implore you both to go public with it and just take the shit you get, take the kick from the ladder, and accept that you had a very important role in the continuance of VCMP as a fun and fair game for all the players involved.  :P

Ajeet

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2009, 08:51:45 am »
  ajeet saying certain mods are not possible is a totally invalid arguement. as admin on XE, I have seen the full gamut of mods, including and not limited to weapon.dat damage mods, as well as animation/speed cheats allowing players to run/slide at several different speeds, sometimes while firing a spas or minigun.

there is a difference between hacks and mods.. i said except some texture mods.. mods do work in vcmp but speed/run slide and animation skip all is in only one hack tool i have used that tool lot a time when i used to be a hacker contact me personally for the details .... its a hack too not the mod.. mod is when u modify your game... i tried editing some mods in vcmp but it always display checksum_fail  on connecting the server... so hack tools are different and mods are different... dude i have some experience too...about modding coz i used to edit games earlier..

ULK.HeAD

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • ULK Gang
« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2009, 06:52:48 pm »
well I showed the technique to charley, and after watching him do it, I am pretty sure gall is not modding. I am also 100% sure that I have found most of prontera's move-sets, and I am very close to discovering what is behind aeo's "stumbling" style...

anyway, I watched charley go from a knockdown every 10 shots to knocking me every 2 shots, jumping ahead of his shot origins, "fire and forget"
I also saw him sliding around alot while we were crouch glitching.

here is the final "gallshot" style:

sprint while holding sprint weapon, hold down the fire button. while holding fire, switch to stubby/shotgun. holding fire causes you to stop and fire "fast-draw" ...after the shot animation begins, and before the shot fires, switch to sprint weapon. the switch will not work right, due to shot animation locking. you jump and it will "force" the switch. do the timing correctly, and this will do a shotgun blast with pistol sound a bit earlier than before, as well as sync the shot behind your jump. do the timing incorrectly, and you are stuck in a "normal" timed shot animation. at this point, a player can use a crouch and switch glitch to "break" out of the slow/normal shot animation the bad timing sticks you in. how would someone hide that they just crouch+switch and run glitched in a fight to save a bad move? maybe they would jump after one step ;)

hmmm case solved? *waits for charley*

still, I am left trying to prove a negative (that gall did not use mods at a certain point in time) which is pretty much impossible. also, whether or not this move-set makes use of illegal glitching, is totally up to you guys to decide...

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2009, 07:13:44 pm »

there is a difference between hacks and mods.. i said except some texture mods.. mods do work in vcmp but speed/run slide and animation skip all is in only one hack tool i have used that tool lot a time when i used to be a hacker contact me personally for the details .... its a hack too not the mod.. mod is when u modify your game... i tried editing some mods in vcmp but it always display checksum_fail  on connecting the server... so hack tools are different and mods are different... dude i have some experience too...about modding coz i used to edit games earlier..
Thats why those guys use hacked clients which doesnt use the md5 checksum of the weapon.dat and other files :)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

ULK.HeAD

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • ULK Gang
« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2009, 10:56:27 pm »
hey can we get all the ladder staff to verify this technique (charley can show ya I believe) and do some sort of ruling as to how it pertains to the VU ladder? (how it pertains to gall/amenine/ajeet/aeo kick from the ladder would also be a good thing to talk about)

I plan on using this style in my next match, figuring I'm not using mods and as long as I'm not ghosting my shots or using crouch glitches to break out from fuckups, I'm not glitching any worse than someone jumping to break an animation, or shooting a shotgun with pistol sound (something popular with "experienced" and "pro's" which I take it the VU ladder is catering to).... and without any sort of clear-cut definition or ruling on this, I'll do what I do...

Olo

« Reply #58 on: November 10, 2009, 05:31:23 pm »

I plan on using this style in my next match,
So be easy on me  :D
Cannot rate own posts

ULK.HeAD

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • ULK Gang
« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2009, 07:30:00 pm »
heheh don't worry I still suck with it, 5 minutes and charley was pwning me left and right...