login
April 28, 2024, 01:17:30 pm

Author Topic: What is VC:MP ladder? How does it work?  (Read 1584 times)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
What is VC:MP ladder? How does it work?
« on: September 26, 2009, 02:23:55 pm »
VC:MP Ladder is another idea from aXXo. It is a composite list of the best fighters in VC:MP.

It is still under construction, rules and methods of challenging may change without warning. Keep an eye on the forum for any new developements

The way it works
Players may chose to challenge the person above them in the ladder, for their spot. If they win their duel then they move up, and the loser moves down. If you are not on the ladder, you challenge the person in last place. The original ladder was derived from the competetants who got through to the sweet 16 stage in VCDC. They are placed in order of who got furthest in that competition. Also the order in which other people applied.

Challenging players
To challenge a player, you need to ask them, then find a referee. (Referee Applications are open in seperate board). They will then referee your matches, which will consist of 2 rounds of 7 fights, with a 3rd round if needed as a tie-breaker.

If there are any questions please ask any referee, or main admins.

P.S. I have chosen to help out with this because I think its a great idea. I will not however be participating or avaliable to referee any matches, I am only going to manage it on the forum, as it doesn't take a huge amount of my time.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 04:45:17 pm by Cutton »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts