April 28, 2024, 05:05:25 am

Author Topic: Application - jUan*  (Read 3459 times)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
Re: Application - jUan*
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2020, 08:25:27 pm »
-
Nice explanation there juan. I really appreciate it.

But my mind is still at the same point.

ULK(thrice)
Actually this "(thrice)" is really bothering me. What I assume from this is
"you came in"
"you went out"
"you came in"
"you went out"
"you came in"
"clan closed"

One can try every clan once. because without joining no one can be sure about real working of clan.
But this "thrice" thing have another level.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2020, 08:40:06 pm »
Okay, this is very much surprising. This is kind of those application you get very few. nice to have you re-think about VU after a while JuaN. I was very much inactive from your time around here but you made a name for yourself and thats always great to see from former VUs.

That being said, reading through your app there's several stuff I would like to go over before giving out my vote. There's that last paragraph in which you mention a bad relationship with an important member. Things have changed a lot believe me from back in the day and its very important for us as a team to have a well-organized, well-mannered and a strong bond within our guys. You've mentioned you can do well in teamwork putting the clan first, which is awesome but my first question to you is; have you thought about building bridges?

You're probably aware of our ethos(or maybe remember some sort of it). Do you consider yourself living this VU values?

I see you as a very strong personality, maybe i'm wrong idk... Could this be a problem? We've had many issues in the back cause of silly little stuff that strong personalities can't be mature enough to resolve.

I'm not gonna put your skills under questioning cause we all know your capabilities within the gameplay. That is not going to be a reason I would vote negative towards you. but I would basically would like to see that maturity/human side of Juan that is trying to join VU.

You come way back from our golden ages in 0.3 is always nice to see players like you still around. If you ask me what I would like to get out of you now if you do become one of us. Its your experience and knowledge that can be passed on to our younger members. As Ferrari mentioned... If VUs can get this from you it would be a solid pick, and hope as well you learn some stuff through VU as well.

Its long but I needed to get to know this before I vote. I'm a team guy and like to protect our own. Watching you navigate yourself through this will show me what I need to know to vote.
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ITS THE BIG DOG!

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2020, 08:57:17 pm »
Well like i stated above, VCMP worked differently back then probably i was wrong on rejoining them, especially the last time but come on this happened when i was between 15-18 years old, 11-8 years have passed since then. ULK got split which is pretty much like being closed. I was told to join DnA clan in 2013, I stayed there for 3 years till the higher ranks decided to close it. I joined TRC and i gave a proper and detailed explanation above of what happened regarding it. SS got closed and i spent 3 years in there.

Its not that i was caught hacking or anything related to cheating, i have been always been a clean player and i like to stay like that, its just that i joined ULK three times in 2009,2010 and 2012 respectively(and i would like to repeat that VCMP was way different back then regarding clans). But imo judging or basing a negative vote on this app because of the clans i joined 9 or 8 years ago when i was 16-17 isnt fair to me, especially when i have been proving my commitment, loyalty and defence throughout all these 7 years on all the clans i have been in, and those that know me good are well aware of this.

However i do respect your opinion and vote but i cant simply agree to it, because some guys used hacks, cheats mods whatever else and yet they were given chances in top VCMP clans and you are doubting on me because of what i did 8-9 years ago when VCMP community was quite different and i was a kid. No, definitely not accurate to me. Hopefully you can get to know me better someday and change your mind about me because im not like you think i am.

Yet again thanks for your reply and your vote.

PD:this was meant to rajput.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 3 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2020, 09:07:55 pm »
Literally, in this community hackers have more respect/influence than us Juan.

Anyway, for a neat and tidy start if you really want to be in here. I don't think Trainee will hurt.

Good luck.
Funny Funny x 9 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Danish

• Crazy Man
  • Miami Killers
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2020, 09:21:16 pm »
Good luck juan
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Credits:- RavenouZ^ / _Has[E]eb.^

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2020, 10:00:56 pm »
Okay, this is very much surprising. This is kind of those application you get very few. nice to have you re-think about VU after a while JuaN. I was very much inactive from your time around here but you made a name for yourself and thats always great to see from former VUs.

That being said, reading through your app there's several stuff I would like to go over before giving out my vote. There's that last paragraph in which you mention a bad relationship with an important member. Things have changed a lot believe me from back in the day and its very important for us as a team to have a well-organized, well-mannered and a strong bond within our guys. You've mentioned you can do well in teamwork putting the clan first, which is awesome but my first question to you is; have you thought about building bridges?

You're probably aware of our ethos(or maybe remember some sort of it). Do you consider yourself living this VU values?

I see you as a very strong personality, maybe i'm wrong idk... Could this be a problem? We've had many issues in the back cause of silly little stuff that strong personalities can't be mature enough to resolve.

I'm not gonna put your skills under questioning cause we all know your capabilities within the gameplay. That is not going to be a reason I would vote negative towards you. but I would basically would like to see that maturity/human side of Juan that is trying to join VU.

You come way back from our golden ages in 0.3 is always nice to see players like you still around. If you ask me what I would like to get out of you now if you do become one of us. Its your experience and knowledge that can be passed on to our younger members. As Ferrari mentioned... If VUs can get this from you it would be a solid pick, and hope as well you learn some stuff through VU as well.

Its long but I needed to get to know this before I vote. I'm a team guy and like to protect our own. Watching you navigate yourself through this will show me what I need to know to vote.

Hey Theking i do remember you from the old spanish speaking based clan called UB, reminds me pretty much of SS at times. We used to play together along with Aldo, lokuazz, sebasd21 etc. Yeah you were indeed pretty inactive when i was in VU, would have been good to meet each other more since those times were quite entertaining regarding CWs and teamplay.

Yes i mentioned the bad relationship with some clan member in this clan, but in the case its needed i wouldnt mind nor be shy about doing the first step to leave grudges aside if its for the clan's own good. In fact i have experience dealing this these issues and the clan or gang should always prevail over personal grudges between certain ppl.

About building bridges i guess you mean about connecting with ppl here and stuff. In that case yea.

About the clan ethos i got introduced with it by ferrari the other day and i do feel idintified with it. Its not the same from 0.3 times but imo VU's main goal was always to seek for potential and friendly players to help developing their skills and attitude towards the community and which is more important to understand the meaning of loyalty and what a team is. Also as promoting the fairplay among the community and also to keep the mod as much active as possible with events, championships and all that stuff. I gotta admit the community owes this clan a lot in terms of activity and encouraging the game, this is not only about VU members only but also about the whole community as we can see this forum is pretty much the main VCMP forum, where everyone is free to make debates and share their thoughts whatever. Big propz for that though.

I do have a strong personality sometimes but i like to joke around a lot, however im the type of person that thinks everything can be solved through the dialogue instead of arguing. i have argued with others a lot in this community during but i came to the conclusion that its no use and im trying to avoid every confrontation as much as i can right now. It gets tiring and its not worth at all to argue over this game and like i said above i know how to leave grudges aside and to keep my ego aside if its for the clan's own good and to show my commitment and loyalty to the clan i am at and to defend it as much as i could like i proved back in TRC and SS, just to put out a recent example.

Regarding what juan is trying to join VU, i would say that im not enthusiastic nor competitive about the game as before(this is somewhat related to age as well) but still willing to give my two cents and contribute as much as i could with the experience i achieved throughout all the years in this game. Like i said i have changed a lot from those old days but also VCMP has changed. I wouldnt be a problem in case i get to join i can assure you that and will be up to help. I hope this could help you regarding the doubts you might have regarding this application and in case you have more you can always ask me.

Hope to see you ingame someday again and do some jumping duels like we used to in 0.3 r1 version.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 11:20:31 pm by JuaN. »
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2020, 01:23:43 am »
Glad you have shown this interest in our family. You are such an impeccable and experienced player. A leader for many, those reasons would make me vote full without further thinking.

However...

What you call personal hatred from my part, and the reason you have been asking Ferrari why do I hate you? Well pardon me, but I am not the one making long posts in our forum throwing shit lol. Let's be straight up honest. There is a lot of people in this community that clearly loves you, including members of my clan who are vouching hard for you and that is great. But let's just spit out how much of a two-faced person you are maybe that will say a lot.

Firstly, I have been informed by Ferrari, you have said "why "I" hate you?" Well, I don't remember saying you a word like in 3 years or less? Maybe 2? Until we had some encounter in CTF where you started provoking me with bullshit and in the end I called you "tryhard". That got me banned because I was nade glitching or something, ok understandable. This happened on October the 3rd.

Now we move back to October the 17th. We got this https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=14889.msg167147#msg167147. You were clearly pissed off with me that decided to be "so honest" that started throwing a lot of bullshit. Now, what you say there, is what you think of me. What you did there had only one sole purpose: ruining my reputation. Is what you said true? For you, definitely. For me, well I doubt.

Now, let's move a few months ago, September the 25th. Evolution Attack/Defense server. You insulted one of our members, PunkNoodle, because he warned because you were doing some sort of advertising. This happened less than 3 months ago.

In a similar situation, you raged against one of your then clanmates, Bhai, just because he could not join your side in EAD. That led to Bhai leaving your EAD Championship team.

According to you, there is football/soccer related stuff in here as well. I don't remember much about that, just some arguing we had over Barcelona and Real Madrid, and in all honesty, I don't really care about that. What I am here is to discuss your behavior and actions towards me and Punknooble, members of the clan you are applying to.

So, this says a lot about you. Once you don't get things done the way you like or minimally attacked by people you think hate you, you lose your cool and go on a roasting spree that no one can stop. This happened to me for years, happened to Punk and Bhai recently as well. Apologizing or not, you have remained the same over time.

Also, let's not forget the fact you are a racist person, but that's something to left aside as not many people care about that. Anyways, I'll leave some evidence here, it's old, but well.

https://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,29227.msg282241.html#msg282241

This video itself is full of racial slurs in Spanish. If any of my clanmates are curious about them, I will translate them without problems.
Agree Agree x 3 Disagree Disagree x 3 Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 5 Useful Useful x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2020, 12:52:32 pm »
I tried to be all nice i could, replying with respect and with detailed info to everything that was asked to me. But I dont really like lederhos having such attitude

Lets start with what happened on EAD. I was certainly wrong with the manners i showed towards punknoodle but yet i still think he wasnt right at me back in 2017 on LW however that happened so long ago. Also you are ommitting what led to reach that situation and the way i apologized for it afterwards.In fact i had a very bad day back then and ended up screwing it up in VC:MP, i completely lost my shit that day also when it comes to bhai. My bad.

Regarding bhai and what happened in EAD, you certainly know nothing and i gotta say that i have had some differences with bhai during our stay in SS but overall it was good, besides from that day went everything got somewhat out of hand. I eventually ended up apologizing for the way i made him leave the team and asked him to rejoin the EAD championship team as i wanted and still want him to be part of the Champion team in case we win it next saturday and in fact even he is out from the team he will be still considered winner in case we get to win due to his contribution in the group stage.

Its obvious that you have zero intention to leave grudges aside as could be seen by the way you have ignored me when i sent you a PM 14 hours ago, nor it was possible to contact you on discord. Like i said you are lying and lying on purpose with the only goal to ruin this app at any cost. Trying to put all the blame on me for the grudges we had in the past.

I even congratulated you when you got accepted in VU https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=10058.60, didnt blame you for the what you left SS, till i started realizing out how full of hate you were towards us. I even tried to talk with you a few times regarding why would you leave SS like that and you failed an answering repeatedly, completely ignoring me. Eventually i was given logs like these by some ppl :
[11:24 PM]
EC|Bot1: >> [VU_R]Trex killed UF.LuchgoxXx ( M4 ) ( Head )
EC|Bot2: ---> [6] VUr.Lederhos: juan sex?
EC|Bot1: ---> [4] UF.LuchgoxXx: i gotta play league
EC|Bot2: ---> [6] VUr.Lederhos: go yt and type
EC|Bot1: ---> [5] x35: XD
EC|Bot2: >> [SS]FulToN_619 teleported to location:[ bf ], Cost:[ 7 ECD ]
EC|Bot2: ---> [6] VUr.Lederhos: [SS]Lederhos vs =TRC=JUAN
EC|Bot2: --->
  • [SS]FulToN_619: thunder loc ?
  • [11:24 PM]
    EC|Bot2: ---> [8] [JW]laWi: trex
    EC|Bot2: ---> [6] VUr.Lederhos: FORNICE

I wasnt even active at the time and yet found this toxic attitude from you outnowhere, its you and only you who turned against not only me but the whole SS clan, failing to do your job on TDW when gohan (ex-ss) was asking for help repeatedly, nolifing brain donor reactions in most of my posts on this forum and not only on mine but as well to other SS members, rating my VW9 application as "funny" mostly trying to make fun out of me like you did on the logs above. Yet you are wondering why i told ferrari about your hate towards me?

You mentioned you havent said a single word to me for the last 2-3 years till 3th october. The only thing i said there was about the outcome of barca 2-8 bayern in the champions league you were not the only player the likes football in the server mate, yet you said you dont care about football after we won one round while being outnumbered and its not that you said "juan tryhard" you were misusing the /report cmd to report an admin that was doing nothing wrong with the following reason "HAHAHA JUAN TRYHARD" and /q'd, the only one trying to provoke with this toxic attitude was you, not me mate.

Again you said you dont care much about football stuff yet nor you remember a lot about it but somehow you went to the SS forums around june-july 2019 to post a topic called "LA LIGA WINNER " or smth. Where you came to my place to call me "juan la puta de mierda terca del real madrid jajaja, ajajajaj" which basically means " real madrid's fucking stubborn bitch called juan hahaahahahhahha" thanks god you havent said a single word to me since 3-2 years. SS forums were shut down yet i have asked krystianoo or puma in case there is any way to recover such thread, to enlighten everyone with your nice behaviour and "i dont care about football stuff we had" since you are blaming me for the behaviour, yet i dont have any problems regarding to apologize in case im wrong
    but you instead of doing that, you also lie about it.

Regarding the racial slurs you mentioned above i gotta say that wasnt right from my side to go somewhat racist and i apologize for that but in the other hand i have to say that you arent a saint regardint this either. Back when we had the football encounters "you dont remember well about" you started to bring my country to the topic:
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=10485.msg134721#msg134721

Using the term "arriba españa" which is pretty much seen as the old fascist term used in spain during the dictatorship. Afterwards in the shoutbox and this is not the first time you have done this regarding Spain country, you called me " go play nolife minecraff like the spaniard nerd you are". There a lot of streamers and youtubers from spain and looks like this is something to laugh at for people like lederhos.Who by the way isnt the first time he tried to make fun out of myself and my country overall for this thing and "those nerdy streamers from spain nolifing youtube and streaming 24/7" "shut up español vete a strimear puto" etc.

Like i said he is putting all the blame on me when he clearly did his part on this grudge as well and he is deliberately ommitting his mistakes just to stand out the ones i did. With the only purpose of ruining this application and trying to damage my image based on empty and biased accusations coming out from the hate he feels towards me and everything related to SS clan. And obviously i cant tolerate this as it is only disrespecting to me and gotta defend myself from this bullshit.

In my opinion dude you are way more two faced than i am nor i will ever be. The way you went to EAD higher ranks to moan at the job i was doing as admin there and "juan this, juan that "etc. Instead of coming to me and tell me juan you are wrong on this etc. But of course again how would you do that if that is so far away from intentions you could have had and what were you trying to achieve by doing it. Throwing the stone and to hide the hand, this is the way you mostly operate all the time.

About the topic "VCMP should die". It was you mentioning me on it and saying that you couldnt get along with me. Its just that i got to know about the topic 3-4 months afterwards. So i had the right to reply and to explain in my opinion why we cant get along so i did. Also the way you are always moaning about how VCMP should not exist like you used to on SS private boards caught my attention. its not that i made a thread names Lederhos i think the following about you. YOU mentioned ME at the first place, i guess its not that hard to understand.

Talking about to throw the stone and hide the hand term. You pretty much showed your true colours yesterday as well when you replied to the application and deleted the reply after 1 min, yet after 10 minutes you replied again to it but couldnt get to see what you replied on it. That means you made 2 replies and deleted them, why was that? what were you trying to achieve with it? were you nervous?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/699174932004864010/785919494433275904/Screenshot_178.png

What were you trying to achieve with this? why would you anticipate that i was not wanted here with such a toxic attitude, when i was invited by a VU oldtimer that was around when you werent even around. Whats wrong with you?. But then im the one roasting ppl around, again the " to throw the stone and to hide the hand" term has been applied by you, i could have acted like i douche sometimes but at least i go straight and im honest

I was willing to leave grudges aside as i sent you a friendly PM but instead of replying to it you come and try to slander myself in public with nothing but lies, but imo you are unable to do that, even tho you eventually came with a proper and better written reply, the ones you made at the first place and removed afterwards pretty much described the type of person you are, not honest at all.

Its quite surprising me for to see you mentioning my behaviour towards you, werent you surprised after all the shit you have been doing to me and other ex-SS mates?. Either you are blind or i dont really what to think about you. Yet i tried to do the first step regarding leaving grudges aside and you failed about it and went to slander me in public instead. Pussy move.

You are very egoistic and self centered, however you are very good at hiding it, im aware of you not being able to understand other opinions nor willing to peace up. Being so stubborn and being unable to look forward, you cant see beyond the end of your nose mate besides from that you are a lier.

I do my best not to get involved with snakes in my daily life so i dont think i should be doing it on this game. Therefore i will give you what you were seeking for since i made this application as could be seen on the replies you removed to come up later with better words not to look like what you are in reality.

I had my issues in TRC with foxtrot when i tried to join as well as with Krystianoo in SS, but eventually we got over it for the clan's own good, these guys were willing to peace up and werent lying like you, at this point i think this wouldnt work with you being around mainly because of the type of person you are.

I was highly skeptical about lederhos since i had my talk with ferrari, but he could convince me since he is an oldtimer who i spent a lot of time in the game back in the day. But since ferrari is an old friend i took his invitation, im sorry if this disappoints him but its the best thing to do. We spent a good year in VU where we achieved many things together and worked our ass off for the clan but second parts were never good. I would like to thank Shawn fercho and zatch since they were strongly vouching for me as well. But VU is quite different from the clan i was once at in 2011 and sadly perhaps i have to agree with PunkNoodle.

Apart from that having lederhos slandering my image with lies after all the the work i did in this community like encouraging newbies how to play and teaching them how to fight as well as how to get the chance to reach top clans, and being friendly to whatever player, despite being a newbie or not that new that approached me for any kind of tip especially in 0.3. Lederhos is only doing these cheap moves in order to ruin this at any cost like i said he does it secretly as he is quite good at hiding his true colours.

I know giving these kind of egoistic, power hungry and self centered guys what they want, wont do any good for them but instead will increase their ego and think they are above everyone and they can do whatever they wish. But seriously with lederhos things cant be done at this point i tried to.

My apologies for the wasted time and for those that were supporting me especially Ferrrari. VU is still a great place and the main engine that is keeping VCMP alive in my opinion and i will always praise that. If there is one thing is clear is that i dont wish to be a problem anywhere and sometimes things simply dont work and its better to leave them as they are. Im withdrawing the application i think this is the best thing to do seeing the latest events.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 12:56:08 pm by JuaN. »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 15 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 2 Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2020, 01:03:58 pm »
Closed as per request.
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 3 Friendly Friendly x 6 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD