April 28, 2024, 08:59:51 am

Author Topic: Application - Major^  (Read 1184 times)

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Major^
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2020, 04:02:28 pm »
and you can check the forum is full of reports made against him
This isnt your bussiness how many i got reported anyway if he check he will check that i am who is reporting not getting reported and when i get reported denied i am not a rule breaker like ya remember when you got a video and cut the accident moment and appear it like that i was mean to DM you? Anyway this isnt a topic to talk about this stuff and i am telling you for last time to mind your bussiness dont reply here without taking perms from VUs

Changing to no, you both are the same, can't handle a bit of criticism because you are already attacking each other. Chill.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 04:04:59 pm by lederhos »
Agree Agree x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2020, 04:10:24 pm »
You got a bad behavior, you treat your friends like enemies when they do a single mistake and in addition of that you sometimes abuse/cuss them, so what if that happens witch any clan member?
Respecting that you played EAD to try and join us yet your communication skills are bad while they're the most important thing.
Nobody gave you perms to reply here TrapHole You are just jealous from me Since you arent a part of VU team
For this part you're not supposed to pull a fight with anyone for any reason in your clan application (as this shows how rager/childish you are) but instead you may reply to his words in a kind way so the rest can give you respect, also saying "jealous" because his app got denied won't make this go good for you.
3- i am a good guy not abusing not being toxic i like people whatever they did to me haters always down good guys always up
For this you got an abusive behavior specially in PM's and toxicity with the people you're mad at, which means that you're lying and a liar will never be trust worthy.
Going for No, a guy with a hack history might change any day and be as same as he was.

i was a hacker from 1.5 year and i also deleted the hacks and who told you i might change and back hacker again when that happen tell me ok then you have the right to say that i also know the real Reason of voting you no thats not the reason i know it but better for me to not say it and who told you that when i told to TrapHole jealous becuse his app got denied please ask for the reason of saying me to him that then say what you want but dont say and you dont know and who said i have bad behavior everyone saying that im improved and thats the turth i am improved i am not like in the past and when you said "you played EAD to try join us" dude all what you said is Wrong becuse the Reason that i know
Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2020, 04:20:41 pm »
and you can check the forum is full of reports made against him
This isnt your bussiness how many i got reported anyway if he check he will check that i am who is reporting not getting reported and when i get reported denied i am not a rule breaker like ya remember when you got a video and cut the accident moment and appear it like that i was mean to DM you? Anyway this isnt a topic to talk about this stuff and i am telling you for last time to mind your bussiness dont reply here without taking perms from VUs

Changing to no, you both are the same, can't handle a bit of criticism because you are already attacking each other. Chill.
Well i wasnt attacking him dont you see that he is coming to My application and thats this here to just make you deny me? I didnt fight or attack i just told him to not reply here becuse he isnt a part of VU and i told him not your bussiness how many times i got reported i did nothing wrong

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2020, 05:21:27 pm »
I don't care about your hacking history since I was exposed for using hacks just 6 months before I joined VU. I believe some players have the courage to leave behind such stuff.

What matters here is your attitude, going with a no.
Agree Agree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2020, 05:25:09 pm »
No.. Sorry, but i don't see any reason to give u a chance.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

I'm Rookie :D

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2020, 05:39:05 pm »
Well, i thought to give you a chance and you spoiled it by 2 replies.
Nobody will care about your past hacking history if you have improved now.
As i have mentioned at many occasions, you get triggered very easily and with such sensitivity, you can neither survive in vcmp nor VU. You have bad habit of getting triggered by newbies whether in any server or on discord. You just want anyone else punished but yourself. I am afraid, if you ever get into a fight with your clan mate, you will show the real out of yourself. Tho traphole didnt say anything much offensive yet your reaction was beyond a stable mentality. Also , about his application getting rejected, i feel bad when you try to highlight others flaws just to cover your own. He did the same mistake as you did in this application, replying to criticism in a critical tone will only put a bad impression in your own application. Also, respecting my clan mates opinion about you, i am voting no as well.
Try to improve what you have been asked to improve many times but yet you are still same thin-skinned guy.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2020, 04:19:52 am »
Following Inferno's most recent post, I too am going to be voting no for now. Now Major, I don't want you to take this the wrong way or be deterred from applying to VU in the future!

We've been talking on Discord about your application for the last couple of days now, and I've been giving you as many friendly tips and advice's as I can, and I just want to repeat them on here for record. May this application be a success or a failure, that isn't too important. The most valuable things are that you remain motivated in joining our clan and follow our advice's for the future.

As Inferno said, the two qualities you have to improve on is your composure when responding to people you are not on good terms with and remaining calm under pressure. Our members now know who you are and your intentions in joining our clan, so use this advantage wisely! Take time in getting to familiarize yourself to the ones you are not yet close with, and prove to the others that you have listened and have been working on the things they asked from you.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2020, 06:21:50 am »
It seems you can't handle criticism since you reply in a agressive way. You ban history can be forgiven but your attitude now isn't good enough to be part of this clan. I'll say no this time.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Eazym4

• Fanatic
  • She belongs to the streets - Sir Future
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2020, 09:39:37 am »
It seems you can't handle criticism since you reply in a agressive way. You ban history can be forgiven but your attitude now isn't good enough to be part of this clan. I'll say no this time.
Well , Your attitude is a big problem and your ban history aint that much of a history cause you got banned yesterday in ead for hp hack and you started raging and abusing admin who banned you  so its a no for me.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2020, 01:24:36 pm »
Well , Your attitude is a big problem and your ban history aint that much of a history cause you got banned yesterday in ead for hp hack and you started raging and abusing admin who banned you  so its a no for me.
Yeah sadly yesterday i was very angry becuse i was false banned by Admin Juan in EAD server for hp hacks and that ban can destroy alot of stuff everyone will think i am back hacker again
I am also unbanned today becuse he dont have proof and that wasnt hacks for real if you dont belive its ok but i said what you should belive (The turth) that was just miss understand he thought i am hacking there was a bug or lag with me or you or juan which was making me get slow damge
Also if hp hacks i wasnt gonna die i dont even know how to install hacks dude and i said sorry to that admin pm

Eazym4

• Fanatic
  • She belongs to the streets - Sir Future
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2020, 01:30:10 pm »
Major i was the one who thought you were suspicious and if the admin saw you hacking , I dont think he needs a proof to ban you. That is what the admin position is about. They were trusted with that responsibility . Try to understand that

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2020, 01:43:43 pm »
There's always a space for improvement, I'm sure you now know what you lack, Go through your application and start working on your lacking factors and overcome them. Good luck for the next one.

Denied.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin