April 27, 2024, 09:49:04 pm

Author Topic: Application - TrapHole/RXT  (Read 6115 times)

FrailyV

• Regular
  • Soy la respuesta por si preguntas.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - TrapHole/RXT
« Reply #120 on: September 25, 2020, 06:04:18 pm »
no bro in SS we don't accept pussy players
Funny Funny x 17 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 9 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 25, 2020, 07:45:26 pm »
XD
Agree Agree x 3 Disagree Disagree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Smok3

• Fanatic
  • The Smokeraptor ϟϟ
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 26, 2020, 04:31:01 am »
I don't know why ppl made a vent due personal issues wtf, blessings amigo que tengas buena suerte :thumbsup:
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 26, 2020, 02:20:57 pm »
Damn son, who accepted you then ?
Funny Funny x 8 Winner Winner x 4 Pwnt Pwnt x 6 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

FrailyV

• Regular
  • Soy la respuesta por si preguntas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 26, 2020, 05:17:26 pm »

This pussy player can beat easy whole VU team

PD:without offending those who are my friends and are good people and good players.
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 5 Funny Funny x 4 Optimistic Optimistic x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 26, 2020, 06:12:15 pm »

This pussy player can beat easy whole VU team

PD:without offending those who are my friends and are good people and good players.
Hahah 😂😂😂
Good luck with that, This community is alive because of VU and you can not deny that. Yeah we offer more chances to even average players unlike SS because we are a family and not an eSport clan specially like SS almighty vcmp where all team lose to [VU]aXXo 100-0
« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 06:51:34 pm by Dr.Shawn »
Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 4 Informative Informative x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

carnivore

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 26, 2020, 06:18:31 pm »
this thread proves that the whole playerbase of vcmp is as toxic and dramatic as it can be no matter who you are, Imagine ruining a player's application because of his past rather than looking to what he became in the present and what will become in the future.

and it also proves that no one is perfect nor is qualified enough to give advices to anyone especially when you yourself call the other player a "perro" while giving "advices" in the process (you know who am talking about).

this will be the last reply from me in this thread.
Agree Agree x 4 Disagree Disagree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 26, 2020, 11:59:25 pm »
Aren't you got kicked from SS before for the same shitty behaviour @Fraily? Don't be a retard again.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 12:04:51 am by DiaZ »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 4 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 27, 2020, 01:06:10 am »
Focus on the application please.
Agree Agree x 6 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 27, 2020, 06:56:32 am »
Well, this app may be closed soon, I don't know if it will be denied or accepted, but I'm happy anyway because I saw many positive comments and many voting yes. Those who voted no with a valid reason like that of diaz I thank you very much because I will do my best to change that negative that they see in me Those who made drama in my app, well luckily they did not succeed and if they ruin the app, I will be here to improve and be able to be accepted in this family. If I am denied, I cannot give up or go to apply to any other clan. I want to enter here and I will work on that. I want to

especially thank Lederhos for advising me a million things and talking to me without me asking, he is always here to tell me what I am doing wrong and he always advises me thanks to you I am where I am now improving I love you. thanks to everyone. and I hope you continue commenting / voting ...
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 3 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 28, 2020, 12:13:02 pm »
10th page coming soon? or its ending on 9th page?

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 28, 2020, 01:14:41 pm »
Hey traphole,

We appreciate your dedication towards joining VU clan. However, there are few conditions they aren't fulfilled yet and one of them is your behavioral disorder. We didn't wanted to make this application a drama topic, yet, some of your replies were like oiling the fire and somehow this application reached 9 god damn pages. 44% of the VU squad found you inadmissible to join the clan at the moment. While, 23% had neutral opinion about you. You were able to convince only 32% of the squad to vote in your favour and of course this ratio is not leading you to join the great crew at the moment. I would advise you to give yourself some more time. Overcome the lacking factors and re-apply when you think you're ready for it.

Denied

-VU Recruitment Team
Agree Agree x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin