April 30, 2024, 05:01:58 pm

Author Topic: Application - Waleed  (Read 3818 times)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Waleed
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2020, 10:48:18 pm »
and if you're saying i'm not necessary this time? many VUs wrote the same message. in my others older applications i wouldn't even care if they deny my application again you can just see that's how interested i'm in VU don't mind if you think i'm asking in rage way i'm the person who saw you for the first time in this application. however if you changed your time or whoever you're i would agree with you only with EK's Clan! and other reason you've wrote my years decrease each month? no? where were you since i applied in last month? i revealed that's i'm 16 i wrote i'm 20 now! yh it was wrong. and if it's a other reason then i don't know but you should read whatever i wrote and understand.! I'm ok with your vote. anyway thanks for your words and advices
"i wouldn't even care if they deny my application again" "you can just see that's how interested i'm in VU"
If you don't mind being accepted why you apply here? oh yes we can see your interest in VU lmaoxd
"where were you since i applied in last month?"
Mmm in my house i think , i already said in the last post "that isnt important" , the important here is your past application to EK , nothing justifies that , your personal problems neither. "You have the neccesary to join VU??" If for a "jealous" you applied other clan ... if we accept you and you have a problem with a member in the future , you'll left VU?
You look good in other clan but no here , sorry. I don't trust in your level for afront problems.
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2020, 11:13:30 pm »
and if you're saying i'm not necessary this time? many VUs wrote the same message. in my others older applications i wouldn't even care if they deny my application again you can just see that's how interested i'm in VU don't mind if you think i'm asking in rage way i'm the person who saw you for the first time in this application. however if you changed your time or whoever you're i would agree with you only with EK's Clan! and other reason you've wrote my years decrease each month? no? where were you since i applied in last month? i revealed that's i'm 16 i wrote i'm 20 now! yh it was wrong. and if it's a other reason then i don't know but you should read whatever i wrote and understand.! I'm ok with your vote. anyway thanks for your words and advices
"i wouldn't even care if they deny my application again" "you can just see that's how interested i'm in VU"
If you don't mind being accepted why you apply here? oh yes we can see your interest in VU lmaoxd
"where were you since i applied in last month?"
Mmm in my house i think , i already said in the last post "that isnt important" , the important here is your past application to EK , nothing justifies that , your personal problems neither. "You have the neccesary to join VU??" If for a "jealous" you applied other clan ... if we accept you and you have a problem with a member in the future , you'll left VU?
You look good in other clan but no here , sorry. I don't trust in your level for afront problems.
Blessings bro things take too long to understand! my hands power is end now xD cause i wrote a big topic in your quote so nothing much i can say just thanks for whatever you have said for me. and there's no member in the future xd i'm alone and always alone!!! nothing is here okiee... my hands are being dead anyway thanks again for your vote.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2020, 12:04:31 pm »
Last app : KF
This app : EK

Are you following a ritual of applying for some clan and complementarily applying for VU after getting denied?  ???
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2020, 01:31:16 pm »
tables have turned.
gl in xpect vu
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2020, 02:24:48 pm »
Last app : KF
This app : EK

Are you following a ritual of applying for some clan and complementarily applying for VU after getting denied?  ???
hi Inferno. in the past i made a mistake. by just applying at KF's discord and a big mistake that i made is to left their discord server but forgot to delete that application request. which were became a big trouble on VU yeah i agreed KF's Issue were made my me. Let's move to EK the same message that's i've said to PAin. is the reason and no nothing is wrong it was my jealousy it's the main thing but they says nothing justifies here you can read it right here:

If you also thinks nothing justifies and tells whatever is in the picture you can do whatever you like.
it's probably last chance i'm being more scared now cause the problem could appear again

tables have turned.
gl in xpect vu
probably yes i'm being aware of upcoming troubles and being scared
« Last Edit: December 19, 2020, 02:26:46 pm by TheViper89543 »

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2020, 02:57:31 pm »
Just gonna say.
Trust and loyalty issues will keep increasing as long as you will keep depending on your mood swings , applying for multiple clans within same months or weeks and committing such mistakes.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2020, 03:17:37 pm »
This guy thought I am PunkNoodle

PunkNoodle is mi enemi

Don't fkng count post
« Last Edit: December 19, 2020, 03:19:19 pm by Sawyer »
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2020, 02:12:47 am »
This guy thought I am PunkNoodle

PunkNoodle is mi enemi

Don't fkng count post

:( ;((((((((

Scalla

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • Peaceful thoughts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2020, 01:45:05 am »
Hello Waleed, it's a pleasure to see you applying again.
  I'm gonna get straight into this, I was waiting for you to prove that you're really interested in the clan, but it seems like you are not, I know that you've applied here a lot but everytime you apply your mood swings and you mess it up to yourself, you applied in KF and in the same week or month you applied in VU, now you're repeating the same mistake but by applying in EK.
If you're really interested in the clan you would've applied here, only here, cause what you've done is showing us how bad is your loyalty and won't get us to trust you.
Yes, you are trying to get around VU's, trying to get to know us and your DM skills are as well as your communication skills but as long as you got some loyalty issues, I won't consider waiting more than this, I'm going for no.
We are friends, but clans doesn't depend on that, especially VU, we respect our friends no matter what but we don't vote positive for them in order to get them in the clan with us, we only do that if they fit, and you don't fit for now.
Good luck bub, never lose hope.  O0
« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 01:54:11 am by Scalla »
Agree Agree x 3 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2020, 12:29:05 pm »
Okay so this application is also about to be denied as i can bet for it. Yes EK Destroyed my chance by myself and yes i agree! and i already told that Pain. bro that's if it got denied i wouldn't care but they all can see how interested i'm! however last time i applied in KF but it was pending application and last month i applied in EK. before my jealousy on VCCNR server! it got denied! i thought VU never gonna give me chance again or forever now i don't even need other votes as i know it became a big trouble and it won't let this application get well! before other VUs vote here i would request again to deny or close it however i'll keep on improving myself. and will keep spending my time with VUs to make'em Increase their trust on me and i'm the only one who never got accepted in any clan but it's fine... things takes too long as we changes but this message is for all! they can see my interest on it i'm always checking Masterlist. if i see any VU i'll be there quick! i tried it and kept trying on it i would apply again after completely 2 months! or later if it got denied again i will reapply to fix whatever is left to improve i'm not even crying and i know there could appear question in every VUs mind that's how do i know they're gonna vote no cause i know Inferno was right Last Time: KF This Time: EK destroyed again now whoever is gonna vote for this app that would be neutral of course so i don't need please don't waste your time on voting right here now! Just Close or deny it for reason which made all vote No! is actually EK of course. and my friends i'm soo proud of all of you! you won't believe i just thought VU is very higher clan and they couldn't let me in. i don't have a level for that but it's all up to Interest/Hope that you can still see VU is only the clan where i can stay with them. however if they kept deny my every application for any upcoming reason i would stay in my interest and i wish my friend Traphole get accepted here hes good! Thank you. i was about to say this before since Pain involved EK's case! but the main reason for that i already wrote won't increase trust. Deny it already and i'm just requesting for those VUs who i never met them ingame before at EC Server! Thanks if you're understanding! and reading it Allah Hafiz and good bye for now...  :blank: ^-^

Edit: I'm sick very harder and  i cant believe my hands are working on keyboard! real soon! i'll be admitted in Hopistal as it's very cold season right here but for some days or some weeks i'll be ingame for sure till i go at hospital.

2nd Edit: the all thing that's i have said! is for interest and if VU don't like/want me to join them or if they thinks i doesn't look cool in VU and looks like a cafer a bit! So i would never apply again here. if it's a true even a little bit. i also noticed that's i always had a bad luck! and i'm unlucky.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 05:55:47 pm by TheViper89543 »
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2020, 07:53:17 am »
Edit: I'm sick very harder and  i cant believe my hands are working on keyboard! real soon! i'll be admitted in Hopistal as it's very cold season right here but for some days or some weeks i'll be ingame for sure till i go at hospital.

I'm also sick after exams and I don't want to be admitted to hospital for reading your long reply on this very cold afternoon and I also want to add a huge reply by me below here:

No.

long post after months :)
Funny Funny x 6 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2020, 03:35:23 pm »

I'm also sick after exams and I don't want to be admitted to hospital for reading your long reply on this very cold afternoon and I also want to add a huge reply by me below here:

No.

long post after months :)
lol funny xd and i didn't request to read what have i said above. you're also sick? get well soon! bro and i'm already requesting here to deny it it's seems like my other VU mates are also sick.... cause they are stuck on voting xD (jk) and i promise once i'll be fine i'll start working on improvement again! and will think about it to apply again! after 2 months and i'm not even sure if i'll stay in the world or not.... that depends on my body's power! if it can handle Thanks. srsly i'm happy that's how VUs are still being friendly with me so i also do the same thing. Deny it

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2020, 07:32:04 pm »
I am closing this application. Hope to see you soon with the improvements ;)
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)