login
April 30, 2024, 09:18:34 am

Author Topic: Application - JULIETATHEQUEEN-RXT  (Read 5838 times)

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
Re: Application - JULIETATHEQUEEN-RXT
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2020, 11:43:52 am »
Jeezz! rxt no sus he good yes

gl.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Eazym4

• Fanatic
  • She belongs to the streets - Sir Future
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2020, 12:03:20 pm »
Lmao traphole, I wrote that reply because we are enemies?. Even enemies get much respect than you  :P . Your recent activities were so harmful against some players you were even reported on EC for being a racist calling people "egghead" and bullshits, idk how they are voting for you. And you aren't even that active to improve yourself from those past. And there were uncountable mess you did with EAD. If it was some personal grudges with you i wouldn't have wrote that lmao. Anyway, good luck with your app. Even if you do get accepted hope you will change yourself in a better manner and stop being a retarded and take a game as a game.
Ironic. To write such stuff and then wishing good luck.
Though, you should know, nobody is voting him blindly.
- If he wasn't active, you would not have seen 1 positive vote on his app
- If he is same as he used to be, then even i would have voted no for him ( he is a very close friend of mine )
- Most of us voted as per our observations.

Just gonna say : Please don't ruin anyone's application for personal issues tho.

Peace
I would just say we do these applications openly so that people can provide something useful like something we dont know about the applicant. I voted trainee cause I have seen this guy be passionate about the clan and not giving up on it. So, you can always say something on the application pavonis but I’d recommend you to do so with proper proof against him. Of course that is just an advice i cant take away anyone’s freedom to say what they want to.All im saying is provide proper evidence of how he’s not changed at all and I’ll be the first one to change my vote if you turn out to be right , otherwise just wish luck to the applicant.He’s worked for it ^-^
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2020, 12:28:10 pm »
Get a fucking life Pavonis, stop ruining people's application because of your personal issues. He's trying to cool up himself because of retards like you, he took a break from VC:MP only because of this and now you're pushing him towards the controversy again.

I'm not asking you to be nice, I'm telling you to be nice otherwise you'll end up getting banned from VU forum.

Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2020, 12:58:36 pm »
@Pavonis, A lot of us think RXT is trying to be a better person/player. Thats why he is getting positive votes

No worries even if he get into VU and get back to his toxic behavior. Remember we have kicked a pretty good number of players out of the clan in the past.

So if you don't have proof/witness, better not to accuse him here. Because even if you are right, you are looking like a dumb meanwhile.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2020, 01:00:16 pm »
Funny Funny x 7 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

byJeanStylez

• Regular
  • Playing Jean is love, Jean is life
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2020, 02:04:32 pm »
Good luck
« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 07:48:33 pm by byJeanStylez »

Credits: Myself

MarshM

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2020, 06:37:32 pm »
Good Luck  :thumbsup:

Image Credits [ULK]Gulk

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2020, 06:42:57 pm »
Pavonis's answers veri funny he tries to ruin traphole's application here.because there are problems among himself.pavonis, you must first look at yourself and then blame traphole. anyway good luck traphole, i hope you will get more positive votes :)

Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Swat^

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2020, 08:25:58 pm »
I'm not here to take down Traphole because that's not a thing to do, but these days I witnessed some of Traphole's attitudes and I say that he hasn't changed much (at least for me), they are talking about Pavonis' opinion and both are criticizing him for his speech above, but you decide.

Let's see who the good guy really is. https://imgur.com/a/vL1ypPy

https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?action=post;msg=62844;topic=10934.0
Both of you is probaly stupid, he said about word meaning and not just the word.

@Traphole are you sure?
Not confue a ester egg with your face because i not included your face there i was having fun with my friends in vcn loc where stay a egg created by rockstar games

It doesn't matter with who he do this, as long as he is disrespectful, he cannot join a clan.

Anyway, good luck.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 08:54:37 pm by Swat^ »
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2020, 09:03:53 pm »
I'm not here to take down Traphole because that's not a thing to do, but these days I witnessed some of Traphole's attitudes and I say that he hasn't changed much (at least for me), they are talking about Pavonis' opinion and both are criticizing him for his speech above, but you decide.

Let's see who the good guy really is. https://imgur.com/a/vL1ypPy

https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?action=post;msg=62844;topic=10934.0
Both of you is probaly stupid, he said about word meaning and not just the word.

@Traphole are you sure?
Not confue a ester egg with your face because i not included your face there i was having fun with my friends in vcn loc where stay a egg created by rockstar games

It doesn't matter with who he do this, as long as he is disrespectful, he cannot join a clan.

Anyway, good luck.
Hi egor
All what i said with my friends was a joke and what i said in spanish about you  i was mad because you  was lagging  hard with 500 ping and still playing without problems and that of the egg which problem you have with it? I not insulted you i only was playing with my friends at vcn loc
yes sometimes i do that but later i calm down and stay chill i think all VU members know it about me since i play  with all it is a problem which im trying to fix since yes it sucks how i get mad and i prefer insult than quit the game and stay chill but thanks to show it mariano it will help VU members in change they votes and what they think about me and they will help  me in continue applying and applying again (atleast i think it) and too lederhos alot of times told me to not speak too much when i play that its a other problem but dont worry i will do my best to not get mad again and stay chill when i play with the brain clean thanks for your good comment 
And too argentina is a country where insult are normals  very normals sometimes i forgot that about not all country are the same this app was going good but maybe its ruined now for my mouth so sorry for that who stay dissapointed about me right now but i hope any day i will wake up and see one of my applications in VU in accepted board
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 09:43:24 pm by TrapHole. »
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Pavonis

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2020, 05:11:32 am »
Nice, got mad due to a high pinger and calling himself improved hm...
Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2020, 06:29:35 am »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2020, 07:14:52 am »
Nice, got mad due to a high pinger and calling himself improved hm...
You are such a pimple on the fucking penis dude. Go get some sleep.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 8 Friendly Friendly x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2020, 12:45:57 pm »
Trainee..
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

I'm Rookie :D

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2020, 12:48:02 pm »
Informative Informative x 1 (list)