login
April 19, 2024, 03:11:42 pm

Author Topic: Application - San  (Read 3261 times)

San

• You are currently reading 'nothing'
    • View Profile
Re: Application - San
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2019, 02:40:27 pm »
I'll like to meet you in-game before voting.
Also you gender?
Female

Are you the San from ViceLand? You must know me if are from there
Yes I remember u :)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2019, 02:47:03 pm »
That's great to see you here applying but I guess you need to spend more time with us in order to get known to most of us. Therefore going for NO this time.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2019, 03:21:22 pm »
Also you gender?
makes no sense xD

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2019, 04:16:28 pm »
Also you gender?
makes no sense xD
You are very much sarcastic you should understand it :D

Roystang's art

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2019, 04:17:19 pm »
I like the way you answered my questions, it shows you have the will to prove yourself. Now, most VUs are not aware who you are. This time its a no from my side, try to build up trust, friendships and get to know the clan a little better.

Hanging around with PunkNooble(see what I did there?) will be a great way to building your character in this game. He is the kind of persons that can help you a lot here.
Agree Agree x 4 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2019, 05:52:20 pm »
Trainee!
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2019, 06:40:55 pm »
Girls joining VU hMmMmMmMmMmMm (TRC , SS no jealous pls) :P
Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

San

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2019, 06:46:20 pm »
I like the way you answered my questions, it shows you have the will to prove yourself. Now, most VUs are not aware who you are. This time its a no from my side, try to build up trust, friendships and get to know the clan a little better.

Hanging around with PunkNooble(see what I did there?) will be a great way to building your character in this game. He is the kind of persons that can help you a lot here.

Thank you :) I liked your open mind aswell as your words too. And I'm happy that im having this chance to get to know each other with the members no matter if I get accepted or denied.

Sad thing is that 3 persons has voted no because of personal grudge that is something not related with the clans and I'm Sorry that I cannot mention their names.

Overall I like this clan and I confirmed myself that someday I deserve to be the part of this clan which the members has the similar personality as me.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Callum

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • 😎GIVE RESPECT AND TAKE RESPECT 😎
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2019, 07:02:19 pm »
Trainee :thumbsup:

EvilSpiriT

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Vice On The Dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2019, 07:07:03 pm »
I've been noticing the change and the amount of dedication you've shown, it's indeed appreciable. But the thing I'd like you to improve is your that you take decisions out of impulsiveness too sometimes, that doesn't always work like that.

If you feel that someone has voted due to their personal grudges with you, you need not to ask why bringing it in clan application, because initially you're supposed to sort it out before entering the VU family as we are a family and we aim at making interpersonal relationships better along with the increasing trust factor day by day. This is to be taken as a small tip. Good luck.
Agree Agree x 4 (list)

San

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2019, 07:16:35 pm »
I've been noticing the change and the amount of dedication you've shown, it's indeed appreciable. But the thing I'd like you to improve is your that you take decisions out of impulsiveness too sometimes, that doesn't always work like that.

If you feel that someone has voted due to their personal grudges with you, you need not to ask why bringing it in clan application, because initially you're supposed to sort it out before entering the VU family as we are a family and we aim at making interpersonal relationships better along with the increasing trust factor day by day. This is to be taken as a small tip. Good luck.
Thank you for the honest opinion bro. The only issue was that the problems wasn't from my side but eventually I tried my best to sort it out and it failed so as it is not related with the clan I applied on VU, It's Okay it's not a problem I'm always ready to make friends with people no matter what :). That's my opinion
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 07:21:25 pm by San »
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Stubborn.

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2019, 07:35:27 pm »
Good Luck  :)

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2019, 08:35:19 pm »

Thank you :) I liked your open mind aswell as your words too. And I'm happy that im having this chance to get to know each other with the members no matter if I get accepted or denied.

Sad thing is that 3 persons has voted no because of personal grudge that is something not related with the clans and I'm Sorry that I cannot mention their names.

Overall I like this clan and I confirmed myself that someday I deserve to be the part of this clan which the members has the similar personality as me.

I voted no and I stated my reason based on previous actions I have noticed from you, don't take it personal, anyway I do respect your opinion.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

Sup_^

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2019, 08:35:42 pm »
Good Luck Sanglier

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2019, 10:56:10 pm »
Also you gender?
makes no sense xD
Thark! Now makes sense?
Agree Agree x 2 (list)