login
May 03, 2024, 02:37:32 am

Author Topic: Discord Account Hacked  (Read 1109 times)

BanJack

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Resist.. Your hands are the hurricane
    • View Profile
Discord Account Hacked
« on: September 04, 2021, 08:01:57 pm »
Hello everyone,
Some of you got a message from my discord account which is a scam about free discord nitro. I have no idea where did that come from, I was asleep and woke up on people telling me that my account has been hacked. Anyways, I have removed that thing from my account, reset my password, and enabled 2 step verification. Don't open the link.
P.s: you can add me back to the channels. Thank you.
Also please move this to public, there are people that got the link and they can't read this.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 08:23:34 pm by BanJack »
Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Discord Account Hacked
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2021, 10:22:29 pm »
kicked fromvu, reason: accepted
Funny Funny x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2021, 01:50:41 am »
I unbanned your account from VU and TCA Discord
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2021, 02:48:38 am »
Moved

Writer of excessively long posts

Alpays

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2021, 07:06:58 am »
i removed your ban from lw discord
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

CarlessCar: GTA6 will be like Windows 10 and 11, you will get it for free as a update. Just play GTA5, it is the next GTA already

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2021, 10:30:10 am »
Well, i dont think you would use hacks after that happened with you in past but how your account got hacks thats the question?
Either you have used some hacks or clicked a random link.
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

BanJack

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2021, 10:50:44 am »
Well, i dont think you would use hacks after that happened with you in past but how your account got hacks thats the question?
What are you trying to prove ?
Even if it's a thing related to hacks, it can't be related between a discord nitro scam and vcmp, so keep your brilliant investigative ideas where they come from.
Literally I am still searching how that thing happened from no where.
Another thing to clarify, I wasn't even searching for a nitro hack for discord to be scammed like that.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 06:28:23 pm by BanJack »
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2021, 02:59:42 pm »
It happens with fishy websites too, you might have fallen at some wrong website that grabs ip and other running resources in your pc.

Eitherway, it can be some virus in your PC doing the same.
About lol55's point, p4p4 was caught giving hacks containing such malware and it hacked many players' discord. Browse safely.

BanJack

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2021, 03:51:04 pm »
It happens with fishy websites too, you might have fallen at some wrong website that grabs ip and other running resources in your pc.

Eitherway, it can be some virus in your PC doing the same.
About lol55's point, p4p4 was caught giving hacks containing such malware and it hacked many players' discord. Browse safely.
The problem is that I don't remember entering a suspected website. Also after I checked search history didn't find any weird website.

Exterminator

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2021, 05:17:00 am »
I dont think these accounts are being Hacked by VCMP People. These are Russians mostly as If you check the link's ip, host and domain. They are Russian like .ru etc. It can be a browser extension or Something else. Did you open any shorten url sites or something like those ad fly sites. As they download some shit in your pc without permission
or Did you download any cracked thing?

Sosx

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2021, 07:56:37 am »
there's a guy called Roxxy on discord, he always spams everyone with a hacked link >

BanJack

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2021, 09:29:45 am »
Did you open any shorten url sites or something like those ad fly sites. As they download some shit in your pc without permission
or Did you download any cracked thing?
I was logged out of discord on my pc when that happened, so I guess it's something that came from my phone.

Didn't meet him.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 09:31:26 am by BanJack »

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2021, 10:42:00 am »
so keep your brilliat investigative ideas where they come from.

+1 vote for VU forum 'Sentence of the Month'
Funny Funny x 5 Winner Winner x 2 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2021, 11:55:22 am »
Even if it's a thing related to hacks, it can't be related between a discord nitro scam and vcmp, so keep your brilliat investigative ideas where they come from.
Another thing to clarify, I wasn't even searching for a nitro hack for discord to be scammed like that.
i didn't mean to offend but if you are getting offended by someone views then you need to start some thinking and i was just trying to help you but you took it in wrong way and good luck with getting your account hacked again.

Everyone know that no one can hack your account unless you do something foolish otherwise all of us accounts would have been hacked.

a guilty pricks the mind

BanJack

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2021, 05:59:49 pm »
Even if it's a thing related to hacks, it can't be related between a discord nitro scam and vcmp, so keep your brilliat investigative ideas where they come from.
i didn't mean to offend but if you are getting offended by someone views then you need to start some thinking and i was just trying to help you but you took it in wrong way and good luck with getting your account hacked again.

Everyone know that no one can hack your account unless you do something foolish otherwise all of us accounts would have been hacked.

a guilty pricks the mind

Your allusion that I used some hacks didn't seem like a help for me.
About your second point, I do agree with you, yet I still don't remember doing anything that can lead to this.