May 02, 2024, 03:47:07 pm

Author Topic: clearing the subject of "[VU_R]PaiN"  (Read 566 times)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
clearing the subject of "[VU_R]PaiN"
« on: June 06, 2021, 05:44:03 pm »

here is the explanation given to mixer's topic:"pain unmasked"

as you can see, i've joined under alias with VPN so that none of them recognizes me, and they did not recognize me in fact, till i've given out my identity at the end

it's simply a cheap server where admins can do whatever they want, which will lead to playercount being constantly from 0 to 3 players (maximum of noobs in SD clan)

mixer, i dedicate you a warm "suck dick" for allowing such behaviour as a server owner
PS: don't visit this server if your skill & reaction time are too small, and most importantly don't try this on your own server

I take it with this, I could say topic about pain is closed, and you all understand what was really going on there

admins themselves did rulebreak in their OWN server, such as at 8:15 where Miki mom did wall glitch, and when I did at the end of the video, I got banned for "wall glitching" and for 1 death evade when Miki mom used admin commands on me(I think I didn't manage to record that unfortunately)

sorry for wasting my and your time with [SD]Mixer
Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

MixeR

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: clearing the subject of "[VU_R]PaiN"
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2021, 11:02:22 pm »

here is the explanation given to mixer's topic:"pain unmasked"

as you can see, i've joined under alias with VPN so that none of them recognizes me, and they did not recognize me in fact, till i've given out my identity at the end

it's simply a cheap server where admins can do whatever they want, which will lead to playercount being constantly from 0 to 3 players (maximum of noobs in SD clan)

mixer, i dedicate you a warm "suck dick" for allowing such behaviour as a server owner
PS: don't visit this server if your skill & reaction time are too small, and most importantly don't try this on your own server

I take it with this, I could say topic about pain is closed, and you all understand what was really going on there

admins themselves did rulebreak in their OWN server, such as at 8:15 where Miki mom did wall glitch, and when I did at the end of the video, I got banned for "wall glitching" and for 1 death evade when Miki mom used admin commands on me(I think I didn't manage to record that unfortunately)

sorry for wasting my and your time with [SD]Mixer
1 year ago, you were banned for abusing spam, using tricks on the server and logging in with other players' names. You were evading ban.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2021, 11:55:46 pm »
ok great information to pain's case, i retract myself from this nonsense :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2021, 05:20:53 am »
Dont worry for him , hunting , and thanks for unmask mixer again , mixer have a child imagination , i think the topic of "pain report" is closed because all noticed of mixer and his real face , he ban/kick all players what kill him and his friends in "SD Server" , he made racism in his own server , none respect the rules in that server
SD Admins using racism to his admin cmds:
https://i.imgur.com/6A8moxZ.png
https://i.imgur.com/5qJQdtb.png
Mixer Unmasked number 41341:
None noticed he was hunting , when hunting was banned mikimon said "ohhh he was hunting" , so , mikimon before the reveal abused of his admin powers to "a normal player".
https://i.imgur.com/VRj99jK.png
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

MixeR

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2021, 10:17:10 pm »
Dont worry for him , hunting , and thanks for unmask mixer again , mixer have a child imagination , i think the topic of "pain report" is closed because all noticed of mixer and his real face , he ban/kick all players what kill him and his friends in "SD Server" , he made racism in his own server , none respect the rules in that server
SD Admins using racism to his admin cmds:
https://i.imgur.com/6A8moxZ.png
https://i.imgur.com/5qJQdtb.png
Mixer Unmasked number 41341:
None noticed he was hunting , when hunting was banned mikimon said "ohhh he was hunting" , so , mikimon before the reveal abused of his admin powers to "a normal player".
https://i.imgur.com/VRj99jK.png
Lmao Tu evades porque yo use armas Vips, hunting hace un año hace spam y usa hacks y quieres que les celebre eso?. No puedes llorar por racismo, cuando tu y tu amigo son stalkers.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 10:19:21 pm by MixeR »

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2021, 10:21:43 pm »
I think we've all had enough of this squabbling.

Locking this shit.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts