April 27, 2024, 11:49:10 pm

Author Topic: Application - T.J.HeisenBerg  (Read 6543 times)

HeLLHounD

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - T.J.HeisenBerg
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2016, 12:12:59 am »
You've been around for so many years, and you've always shown an interest in VU, so I think it'd be worth giving you a chance. Trainee.

He has also shown interest in DnA, MK etc. just sayin'
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2016, 01:27:02 am »
You said well, going with no.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thomas

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2016, 03:31:51 am »
You've been around for so many years, and you've always shown an interest in VU, so I think it'd be worth giving you a chance. Trainee.

yes, probably two years ago right?. DnA now dead ( about 4 years old ) haven't applied since, MK i left ( about 4 years old thing ) haven't applied since. etc UF = i was invited and i still would be in UF as a loyal member if shit didn't happened which i explained earlier with a leader but now i ain't going back. you can find other apps as well but how many since i left UF? NONE! because i redeemed myself for VU, waited the time interval and improved my discipline.
Cannot rate own posts

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2016, 06:01:25 am »

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Thomas

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2016, 07:16:40 am »
Nope.
this was unexpected.
Elaborate.
You've known me for many years ( Squirrel scripting, IRC and i probably saw you in minelord as well as in vcmp once or twice ) and i expected a chance from you this time. never thought that you will directly say 'no'. Well now i am sure i wasn't fully aware of your opinion about me after all this time but i really respect your decision. its always upto you to think whatever you can but you didn't met me in-game or saw me on forum later on so you may not have updated information on my personality changes in all these years till now.

Thank you.
Cannot rate own posts

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2016, 08:22:03 am »
does it make any sense if a pig wore a mask and thought of himself as greatest? he'll still be a pig :D
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 08:23:44 am by karan »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2016, 04:12:11 pm »
Nope.
this was unexpected.
Elaborate.
You've known me for many years ( Squirrel scripting, IRC and i probably saw you in minelord as well as in vcmp once or twice ) and i expected a chance from you this time. never thought that you will directly say 'no'. Well now i am sure i wasn't fully aware of your opinion about me after all this time but i really respect your decision. its always upto you to think whatever you can but you didn't met me in-game or saw me on forum later on so you may not have updated information on my personality changes in all these years till now.

Thank you.
There's a difference between knowing someone and knowing someone. You seem to know me better then I know you.
I've talked to a lot of people in the ~9 years being in the VC:MP community so I tend to forget people I once talked to and then never saw again.

I just don't remember you well enough to get my own opinion, so I'm voting based on a private discussion we're having. Hence the simple "Nope" and nothing else.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 2 (list)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Thomas

« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2016, 05:40:42 pm »
Nope.
this was unexpected.
Elaborate.

Thank you.
There's a difference between knowing someone and knowing someone. You seem to know me better then I know you.
I've talked to a lot of people in the ~9 years being in the VC:MP community so I tend to forget people I once talked to and then never saw again.

I just don't remember you well enough to get my own opinion, so I'm voting based on a private discussion we're having. Hence the simple "Nope" and nothing else.

Yes that explains, i studied almost evey VU here with an exception of some newbies, the point is i made many enemies in past few years, some of them are currently trying their best to bomb this application because they cannot live to see me happy in their downtrodden life and they have nothing else to do except to criticize this application henceforth from the day i applied and they being clanless or not being well wishers explains it all. It is true i had many other options such as TRC, MK, DnA, NYB, ON, UF and many others but my only interest was VU, so i chose it, think about it. since my departure from UF why haven't i Applied anywhere else in that interval? VU always has been my top piority ever since as Charley says:

So it comes down to your own instincts, i can only suggest that don't infer negatives from others, feel free to ask me anything if you have doubts, or ask my ex-clan mates from UF, MK, FS.

P.S: i don't like to pin point the exact people, i hope we can come to conclusion and bury the hatchet.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 05:47:54 pm by Thomas »
Cannot rate own posts

AlbeDo

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2016, 07:13:25 am »
Never saw you :-)
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2016, 07:53:05 am »
Never saw you :-)

lol and who the fuck are you?

does it make any sense if a pig wore a mask and thought of himself as greatest? he'll still be a pig :D

you're one to talk  ^-^
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 5 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Angela

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • failure is not falling down but refusing to get up
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2016, 09:59:10 am »
You were interested in DnA, but it's retired now. And you're currently applying in VU, does that mean that VU is your second choice so?
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Thomas

« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2016, 10:24:18 am »
You were interested in DnA, but it's retired now. And you're currently applying in VU, does that mean that VU is your second choice so?
it was about 2 years ago even before i joined UF. if i were still interested in DnA i would not be applying here.
i left UF months ago, in that time i could've applied anywhere but i didn't.
and NO, VU is my only interest, there is no such thing as clan choice priority in my life.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 10:47:38 pm by Thomas »
Cannot rate own posts

rickyy

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • GAMERS DON'T DIE
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2016, 08:05:54 pm »
good luck bro
hope for the best :)
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2016, 12:52:59 am »
Trainee.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2016, 05:48:33 am »
Goodluck
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Credits : KocKex