April 20, 2024, 12:40:35 pm

Author Topic: Discuss: Y axis fix  (Read 5324 times)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss: Y axis fix
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2018, 02:12:57 pm »
Okay, but sensitivity_ratio is limited to 1.5 and 0.5 respectively while mouse software macros have no limit and they're allowed.

Why should the Y axis fix be disallowed if it achieves the same as the macros which are allowed? Is anyone in favour of banning for it able to answer this question?

Okay then, AIMLOCK.

Since when this shitty hack appeared, everybody literally now reports people for aimlock no matter how good it is their aiming. I'm very sure now nothing would be related to disallowing or allowing Y axis configuration, no matter if it is in-game or from a mouse software.

I'm sorry, what point are you making here? What are you trying to say, exactly? I don't understand.

Simple solution: when someone asks you about it, just say you're using a Razer mouse on which everything can be modified. Who will know what's going on for real?

Umm, even simpler: just allow usage of the Y axis fix?

What is the reasoning for keeping this disallowed?????

The opponents of this THEMSELVES say that 'usage of mouse macros is allowed' but what is their logic behind disallowing Y-axis fix? Just what is it???

Why should the Y axis fix be disallowed if it achieves the same as the macros which are allowed? Is anyone in favour of banning for it able to answer this question?
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2018, 05:56:56 pm »
Reason: certain people must have excuse because in many cases it changes the game's code or whatever I've heard, which means the game has been broken and it's considered cheating, even though nothing else is broken... I know, it's the most retarded excuse in the history of humanity, but it's a thing...
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2018, 06:15:13 pm »
Reason: certain people must have excuse because in many cases it changes the game's code or whatever I've heard, which means the game has been broken and it's considered cheating, even though nothing else is broken... I know, it's the most retarded excuse in the history of humanity, but it's a thing...

Explain to me this logic:

A (mouse macros) achieves C (Y axis sens change).

A is not considered a cheat.

B (Y axis program) achieves C (Y axis sens change).

B is considered a cheat.

Why?

They achieve the SAME thing with no side effects. Absolutely none at all.

And if the opposing side goes as far as to claim there are side effects, then the burden of proof is on them.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2018, 07:07:10 pm »
so spending money on something that gives advantage is allowed (purchasing gaming mouse) while having smth completely free and gives the same thing is disallowed??
so this is because of economy?? VCMP managers wanna improve economy in their countries by encouraging players to buy Gaming Mouses ??? gg
Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Halchter

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2018, 08:03:10 pm »
so spending money on something that gives advantage is allowed (purchasing gaming mouse) while having smth completely free and gives the same thing is disallowed??
so this is because of economy?? VCMP managers wanna improve economy in their countries by encouraging players to buy Gaming Mouses ??? gg
This is not true, there is software which doesn't interfere with the game memory and works very similar to the software which comes with most gaming mouse devices and you can even code your very own based on this. Plug and play user with a gaming mouse here!

As far as this topic is concerned, I can't think of anything else other than that the fix injects into game memory and let's say if an anti-cheat system detects only the names of the files which are injected, you can use this to cover your cheats and say that you use the fix for an excuse.

Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2018, 11:13:56 pm »

Explain to me this logic:

A (mouse macros) achieves C (Y axis sens change).

A is not considered a cheat.

B (Y axis program) achieves C (Y axis sens change).

B is considered a cheat.

Why?

They achieve the SAME thing with no side effects. Absolutely none at all.

And if the opposing side goes as far as to claim there are side effects, then the burden of proof is on them.

That's what I've been wondering since the last drama about this shit.
Stop crying, people. Changing Y-axis sensitivity or X.... Whatever, it's not cheating. Find a better excuse HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ZUBI

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2018, 12:06:23 am »
Do whatever you want buy one of the most costly gaming mouse on earth, but i guaranted to tell you that i can still kill you with this mouse and my PC lag.

Agree Agree x 4 Funny Funny x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2018, 12:18:59 am »
@ZUBI, mine is even better.

Regarding to y-axis debate, after thinking a bit i'm neutral, if it produces the same thing that Gaming mouses (and these are allowed) there's no reason of why it should be not allowed (or disallow both or allow both, although it's hard to detect as it seems). Tho, i can't speak at all about this topic since i'm not really involved in these y-axis things and don't really know how they work at all, but i think it's bannable because produces an advantage against other players (correct me if i'm wrong). 

And if doesn't produces advantage, what's the point of using it?

My suggestion? Juan's opinion. Use default sens to avoid getting in troubles and non-sense discussions.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 02:09:55 am by biozcalhoun »
Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2018, 12:25:24 am »
There was a whole motherfucking shit with something topic named "More Cheating" or whatever(link: http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=7727.0 ). All the stuff about Y sens.

In which, I, 210w, UJ1bU4 were banned for using it(and UJ for distributing it). At that time, you all supported NewK on disallowing Y sens in all servers. Remember that I was banned for 6 months in CTF and 3 months in EAD for using it.

Now that, many players(SS to be exact) are caught using the Y sens files. You come here defending them, just wow.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 12:30:21 am by Sevrin »
Agree Agree x 3 Disagree Disagree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2018, 12:47:28 am »
I never supported Newk in banning people for Y-axis fix/changing sensitivity, however banning for supposedly faster sniper aim is debatable at best.

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2018, 12:50:50 am »
I never supported Newk in banning people for Y-axis fix/changing sensitivity, however banning for supposedly faster sniper aim is debatable at best.
I never you supported Newk.

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2018, 12:58:30 am »
I never you supported Newk.
In which, I, 210w, UJ1bU4 were banned for using it(and UJ for distributing it). At that time, you all supported NewK on disallowing Y sens in all servers.
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Milko

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2018, 09:55:52 am »
I never did either. But no matter how you explain it, it still doesn't make any sense when you say it's a way of cheating.

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2018, 10:41:25 am »
I never did either. But no matter how you explain it, it still doesn't make any sense when you say it's a way of cheating.
It injects files in your VC & change game memory, while Macros changes your mouse sensitivity not sensitivity in game. Apart from that, those files can be used to inject other type of cheats & you can have a cover on them saying that you are using Y sens but not those hacks. Also, that Y sens files makes your draw distance more than the maxdist. So that is why its considered as cheating.

Milko

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2018, 10:50:28 am »
But Y-sens modifying itself is not cheating no matter how you do it. Thus many people got banned from other servers for nothing.